Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded (30140 Views)

Fashola Wins Minister Of The Century Award! / Breaking: Lagos Senators Kick Against Approved 3% VAT Deduction For Northeast / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by FreeGlobe(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Since you accept you are brainless... I will let you be.. grin
apparently your brain is clogged with amala and ewedu?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Omotayor123(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:
apparently your brain is clogged with amala and ewedu?
Chai... The thing don pain you tongue tongue tongue Sorry girl Buh, Next time. Look before you leap. And leave the Wailing team cheesy
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by FreeGlobe(f): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai... The thing don pain you tongue tongue tongue Sorry girl Buh, Next time. Look before you leap. And leave the Wailing team cheesy
haha soothe yourself gbegiri girl

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by AfroBlue(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
the honourable and hard working former governor Fashola is a true blessing for the federal republic.

get ready for extreme success for all!
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
texazzpete:

But we've forgiven GEJ for his betrayal na.

We thought we were voting in a PHd holder who would move Nigeria to greater heights. Instead he left us at the mercy of crooks, cabals and Boko haram.

But we have forgiven him.

Boko haram is not the handi-work of GEJ it has been there since is predecessor time. Btw who are the boko haram boys loyal to GEJ or the northern elites?
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by saint047(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
tolexy007:

you gat me rolling on the floor, technocrat ko, Samsungcrat ni
APC.... Crat
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by ogahenry(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

A betrayal doesn't deserves forgiveness. Even Jesus never forgave Judas.

YOU HAVE JUST LIED! JESUS FORGAVE JUDAS
. JUDAS WAS NOT REPENTANT. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT GOD'S FORGIVENESS AND YOU END UP KILLING YOURSELF, YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE MY FRIEND. WRITE WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND, RIGHT??
BlackrulesDworld:

. JUDAS WAS NOT REPENTANT. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT GOD'S FORGIVENESS AND YOU END UP KILLING YOURSELF, YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE MY FRIEND. WRITE WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND, RIGHT??
BlackrulesDworld:

Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
crixtex:
Though I aint an Amaechi fan buh I bliv he shud be forgiven and dey shud endorse him...Amaechi next time dont go against your pple.... Family is more important than anything except God himself....
Amaechi's crime was standing up to Patience Jonathan n her husband..His crime was ensuring that an incompetent president was thrown out of Aso n a visionary is brought in........He didn't go against his people,,rather he fought for them in many ways that dia myopic sights will not allow them to see

1 Like

Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by tete7000(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Judas never waited to ask for forgiveness, he would have got it.
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by TGLINKS(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pmb don comet amechi position since join body @minister of new portfolio yet 2 come out
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by brutalkhleo(f): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
politics kwa
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by frankyychiji(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
crixtex:
Though I aint an Amaechi fan buh I bliv he shud be forgiven and dey shud endorse him...Amaechi next time dont go against your pple.... Family is more important than anything except God himself....
what are you talking about The issues of Amaechi is bordering on corrupt practices while in office. He must clear his name. A clear conscience fears no allegations. Amaechi should go and put his accusers to shame.
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by erinalex: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Zanaij:
Good for Fashola and Lai Mohammed but what will be the emotional state of Tinubu now? His targets are not realized.
have you realized all ur own targets in life too? Tinubu is human or are you equating him to God ? it's you that is having emotional trauma,or how come will someone with functional brain thinks that,Fashola will get support from Jagaban's wife,Asafa & yaayi without Tinubu's approval. It beats my imagination ! Tinubu has turned some pple to brainless-being. Nobody from ur tribe worth discussed,hence d obsession towards Tinubu. Despite Tinubu,not holding any political office,you pple still spend several hours daily to talk about him. Yet some morons says he's not relevant again,yet they can't stop mentioning his name. Every time you hear,Tinubu,Tinubu,Tinubu.What a confusion from my friends from S/S & S/S
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Appareil(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
Let Rivers do the same and give him the surprise! No need to retaliate!! Hmmm! Ameachi said We need to remind God of all the evil things Wike did, if not God might forgive his sins. He said this same God we serve? Just because Wike was at the Lord's Chosen! Never heard such a foolish thing in my whole life. I laughed until! Ameachi normal so? Kai! He no normal oh!
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Bibi972(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
This people should please leave Ameachi alone. Is he the only man with dirty hands.
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Lakeland4321: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
crixtex:
The criteria is faulty, if obanikoro could scale through earlier this year in spite of opposition from lagos senator's, amaechi will be cleared if buhari wants him
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Omotayor123(f): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:
haha soothe yourself gbegiri girl
tongue tongue
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by Lakeland4321: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

He would have if he had repented and not committed suicide. Read your scriptures, every human can be given, only demons are condemned already
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by tlops(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Jesus would have forgiven him, but he could not forgive himself so he died before Jesus could forgive him!
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by opineflu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
midolian:
No matter the economy of the Jungle, the Lion of Ubima will never eat grass ..Let the Wike's senators go to hell with their support. Amaechi will still be confirmed. #QuoteMeAnywhere grin
shitHEAD
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by oafowowe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
BA II Plus Texas Instrument Calculator available for CIS and CFA candidates.
Call Deji on 08183993936 for your request.

1 Share

Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by blecele: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
[And he should have remembered the meaning of his name, no one knows tomorrow before carrying out all those madness in last regime. If they want to forgive him they can do so but Amaechi went too far. He never remember tomorrow he thought that today and tomorrow is in his hands.No tribe in Nigeria can go to the extent Amaechi went all because he wants a post. Amaechi you went too far, but may God forgive us.

Ameachi relaxed......u will get there! [/quote]
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by lumeneng22: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is very obvious even the senators handling ethics are confuse on how to manipulate and bend their rules tj his favour.. If your own people say you are a thief and outsiders say let us forget about what your people say and make you a king first before we can listen to your people then something is wrong. Tho whole world are watching this drama to unfold. I at this juncture remember FELA ANIkULAPO KUTIs basket mouth don start to leak again p oh oh pH.
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by babybos(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
MORAL LESSON FROM AMAECHI CASE. IF YOU ARE GOOD/NICE OUTSIDE TO NON FAMILY MEMBERS. REMEMBER ONE DAY YOU WILL COME BACK HOME TO THAT YOUR BAD FAMILY. THEY ARE THE ONE THAT WILL BURY YOU. AMAECHI OVERDO AND BETRAY HIS PEOPLE. JUST APOLIGISE..
Re: Fashola Wins Support Of Lagos Senators… Amaechi Still Stranded by sparkleboy(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2015
saint047:
Ex Gov. Oyinlola couldn't change his State and was rejected by his people

The Osun State Reject has now been called upon to Change Nigeria

And he even rigged the election after they rejected him,
He bribed the judge through his lawyer at the tribunal and his lawyer Otunba Kunle Kalejaye has been disbarred by the NJC and yet such villain is touted as the change agent. What hypocrisy s angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua / Checkout Buhari's Swagger As A Young Man. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.