Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Read/photo: The Case Of A Sinning Saint. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read/photo: The Case Of A Sinning Saint. (377 Views)

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye / Tragedy Of An Unthinking Agitation: The Case Of The Niger-delta Militants / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read/photo: The Case Of A Sinning Saint. by DaJulee(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
The Case Of A Sinning Saint.

Julius Diamond

Since the inception of the word change, I have never doubted it's meaning, neither have I for once doubted the change slogan used by the APC. However, my issue with the word change lies in the direction it moves; as change can move towards positive or negative respectively.

Indeed, President Muhammadu Buhari has in recent time shown a high degree of negative changes. He has changed from his earlier quote of "I belong to nobody, but I belong to everybody", to the negative of belonging to somebody. This is visible by the nomination to appoint Fashola as Ministers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This to my understanding undoubtedly shows that PMB belongs to somebody (Tinubu), and doesn't belong to everybody (Nigerians).

President Mohammedu Buhari has ealier made some susceptible Nigerians to believe that he takes after integrity, incorruptibility, and rigidity in rewarding political allies. Sadly, the nomination of Lai Mohammed, and Anthony Gozie Anwuka as a ministers shows that PMB has settled to reward Lai Mohammed for a lying-job well-done, and Okorocha. His corruptibility is also shown in his demands for the head of Princess Oduah over allegations of the purchase of two cars for N260 million, while in the other hand appointing Fashola who spent N78 million on personal website for a Ministerial office. Not forgetting the rigours of Gov Suswan in EFCC, while Ameachi is celebrated and nominated as Minister.

Statistics shows that more than 65% of the population are youths. These gullible youths have believed in the verbal deceptions of President Buhari on providing jobs for the youths, and developing Nigeria like the United State. But I have wondered how he intends to make it possible when he has refused to involve youths with fresh ideas in his cabinet. The appointment of Audu Ogbeh a former Nigerian Minister (1982), (33 years ago), is a show that the youth have no room in his administration, and Nigeria will be worse than Niger Republic in few years to come under his rule. No wonder the IMF has predicted that with the list of Buhari's Ministers, Nigeria is heading to recession.

I therefore restate that the ealier Nigerians realize that even a Saint can sin the better for our future. Clerics, Business men and women, women groups, youths, traders, farmers, politicians, and activists must divorce themselves from the act of applauding PMB in his show of immorality and corruptibility. Faith is indeed a good virtue, but we must develop the foresight to see that even if we give a million applaud to PMB in faith of a better future, the current happenings is a testament of a worse and gloomy future PMB holds for Nigeria. Hence, it is a must for Nigerians from this moment on to see Buhari as a sinning saint, and in this manner be treated. He should be criticised, frowned at, and if possible punished for these negative changes and faults. This alone can give Nigeria a better future. If not, we must again wait for another MOSES in 2019 to lead us to the promised land.

Re: Read/photo: The Case Of A Sinning Saint. by HungerBAD: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Source?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Igbo - Igbotic / With Skype, Subscribers Can Call Each Other For Free / Nigerians To Pay More For Power, Taxes -the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.