Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) (40769 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / The Buhari Method: A Concerned Citizen Interviews The Presidential Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by systemz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
hereiam:
this is embarrassing ..... she will be in the staff room n be forming senior teacher... flogging students who fail assignment.
she better go back to NCE.
i don de vex already.
NCE abi primary school?
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by shogz89: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .You served at Okpe Mixed Grammar School in Akoko Edo LGA. How did you cope there? But you shouldn't have expected anything much from them na. .Hadn't been you served at a (Private) Secondary School in Igarra, you would have known that their Students are trying. Okpe is a remote village na bros!!
brother it wasn't easy,, the remote no get battery,, those children no dey Learn when sun come out,, immediately it's break, you will see most of them heading home,, had to write on the board for an ss3 student cos if you wanna dictate, then be ready to spend two hours on one page,, you will still end up spelling majority of it on the board,, it's a shame... Buh how did you know the place
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by harry509: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolz
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by mytime24(f): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
shake your chest,, their ain't no boobs up there. grin buh you've got a bright future behind you cool
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by shogz89: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
mytime24:
undecided
you don dey vex? Na play na
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by pbs4real(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
mytime24:
undecided
sorry I had to peep grin
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by johnson232: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
. The first time I watched this video, I shook my head heavily that it almost got twisted,, I served in edo state and the educational system there is in shambles.. Even to copy what is on the board as an ss3 student is a great task for them.. Take a look at a letter from an ss2 student, just a few out of many, we read their letters back then when we are bored.
The bold isn't peculiar to edo state. It apply virtually to all the remote places in every state. I served in ekiti, and the situation there isn't different. If I may ask, which part of edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by donphilopus: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
brother it wasn't easy,, the remote no get battery,, those children no dey Learn when sun come out,, immediately it's break, you will see most of them heading home,, had to write on the board for an ss3 student cos if you wanna dictate, then be ready to spend two hours on one page,, you will still end up spelling majority of it on the board,, it's a shame... Buh how did you know the place

Lol. . .Nigeria Educational System is in shambles. I'm sure you know Igarra is the headquarters of that LGA! I'm from there (Igarra). When I was in Secondary School, I jogged from Igarra to Okpe up to three or four times for roadworks. I'm also sure you're aware that the Edo State NYSC Orientation Camp was formerly in Okpe before it was moved to Okada!!
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by jerryunit48: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
Very old news
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by niggi4life(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tolulopefinest:
May you not be disgrace in life.
Amen oooooo.
Bros you just said what i was about to say.
So many people mocking her here haven't been under duress or unnecessary pressure or let me say fear. It's not as if that woman can't read but she isn't just composed. God no go let us see disgrace for our life o

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by shogz89: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .Nigeria Educational System is in shambles. I'm sure you know Igarra is the headquarters of that LGA! I'm from there (Igarra). When I was in Secondary School, I jogged from Igarra to Okpe up to three or four times for roadworks. I'm also sure you're aware that the Edo State NYSC Orientation Camp was formerly in Okpe before it was moved to Okada!!
they told me okpe was local government headquarters before igarra,, the dilapidated library shows it once had its glory.. It's been majorly sponsored by their old alumni.. To pay money self na war
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by veraponpo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
From Onitsha in Anambra state.
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tis na very old stuff na
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Makapounse(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
That's called "Phobia" , it doesn't mean she doesn't knew it, it happened sometimes,. All she needs to do was to cool her self.. I guess anyway
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
This na very old stuff na.
Tis na very old stuff na
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by donphilopus: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
they told me okpe was local government headquarters before igarra,, the dilapidated library shows it once had its glory.. It's been majorly sponsored by their old alumni.. To pay money self na war

Boss, na joke them dey ooo. . .Igarra has always been the HQ of Akoko Edo LGA even when it was in the old Midwest or Western region. Na only the orientation camp I know about Okpe!!
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
op u no well too. This news wen don stale na him u still dey post
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
a poor student will be taught by this woman, somehow he will manage to get enough credits to get into some quack "university" where he will be taught by another quack lecturer who has no business being a university lecturer, he will be awarded with a degree and he will feel (rightly so) that he knows stuff not knowing that his whole education was a farce. He feels he is qualified to enter the work place but unknown to him all his education has been substandard and of no use to employers, he will wonder why he can't get a job for years and then he will come to nairaland and start to argue based on ignorance.

The Nigerian youth....80m and counting, a lot of them taught by women like this.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by fart: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Disgrace embarassed embarassed More than 95% of Nigerians are Mumus
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by arsetalks(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
This video is well over 1 year ago. Well over 1 year.
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by kaziblake(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jesus christ of nazareth,I just laugh my ass out,a teacher fo crying out loud.why won't rich Nigerian send their kids abroad.may GOD help me in life so my kids wouldn't skul in nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Dandeson1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Uniben4sure: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Makapounse:
That's called "Phobia" , it doesn't mean she doesn't knew it, it happened sometimes,. All she needs to do was to cool her self.. I guess anyway
Correction.....

1. It doesn't mean she doesn't KNOW it.

2. It HAPPENS sometimes.

3. All she NEEDED to do was to relax.

Chai! English hard oooo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Dandeson1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
kaziblake:
Jesus christ of nazareth,I just laugh my ass out,a teacher fo crying out loud.why won't rich Nigerian send their kids abroad.may GOD help me in life so my kids wouldn't skul in nigeria
wrong× your prayer should be God help us get it right in this country,so we don't send our kids abroad.°°°•••√
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by portaableg(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wow... So sad..
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by uncolonised(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
. The first time I watched this video, I shook my head heavily that it almost got twisted,, I served in edo state and the educational system there is in shambles.. Even to copy what is on the board as an ss3 student is a great task for them.. Take a look at a letter from an ss2 student, just a few out of many, we read their letters back then when we are bored.

Guy u re so correct I served there too infact Esan land to be precise and does students re something else de only no how to fight
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by awesomegenius(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
S.M.H!..........I pity her students
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by blesszzy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetyie:
She teaches 1+1=32
Are you her student?
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by blesszzy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sweetyie:
She teaches 1+1=32
Are you her student?
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why won't it be like that? When the appointment is through backdoor! No accurate recruitment process. I know many of them in Ilorin here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me / Army Reacts To Attack On Zulum Convoy / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.