Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) (40751 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / The Buhari Method: A Concerned Citizen Interviews The Presidential Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by wapmingle: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
so funny.. this teacher cant really read? this is insane, yet she collects salary every month, who know what she teach the kids

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktNGfuI0iJg

cc lalasticlala

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by wapmingle: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
this is so crazy, i don laugh tire cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Just imagine......... Only in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by shogz89: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
. The first time I watched this video, I shook my head heavily that it almost got twisted,, I served in edo state and the educational system there is in shambles.. Even to copy what is on the board as an ss3 student is a great task for them.. Take a look at a letter from an ss2 student, just a few out of many, we read their letters back then when we are bored.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by wapmingle: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
modelmike7:
Just imagine......... Only in Nigeria.

i tire ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by hereiam: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
this is embarrassing ..... she will be in the staff room n be forming senior teacher... flogging students who fail assignment.
she better go back to NCE.
i don de vex already.

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by omusiliyu(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
The most annoying part of the story was the way she was laughing at her ignorance.

It can only happen in Africa....

A teacher that can differentiate between 1 and I with her glasses.

Patrick Obiagbon was amazed too

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by ShakurM(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Jamming on my Fela flows ' Teacher don't teach me nonsense' cool

I remember correcting my Diction's teacher spelling in the most humble and simple way I could, what did she say? 'Pride comes before a fall' etc

And don't tell me not to know more than my teachers

For the shorter version ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quT33KJBSRY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by raayah(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
This woman should be sacked! She can't even pronounce her own name properly.

These are the people that are marking WAEC and failing students in English. How can they mark properly when they cannot read in the first place?

What a shame!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by lekjons(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
where/how did she graduate in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by wilybebsy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wtf
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by princeonx: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who thief my pencil?

Teacher!
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
That must be the teacher that taught Buhari at western Germany boys secondary school daura grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Jboy5050(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
hahahaahahahahahahhahaha
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Its nutin bt a big shame and a scar to our nation.dis kind woman now,if her student fail exam or homework na dem d sabi flog pass.see face.
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Sweetyie(f): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
She teaches 1+1=32

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by onismate: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
and the teacher wants to teach the future President of Nigeria. she will be good in teaching oshomole's kids with iara
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by deeprof123: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
toor
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by gurunlocker: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
old video

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Soteriahascome: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
Only in Africa...
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Naijacard: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by sltn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by freedom96: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Edo must be a Northern state!!!...what sayeth u tribalists,"regionalists", bigots et al?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Djsmith01: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Too bad
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by efilefun(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
lol
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by DICKtator: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by dapelua(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
D teacher may b ghost worker by style....dats naija 4 u ooooo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by freedom96: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
shogz89:
. The first time I watched this video, I shook my head heavily that it almost got twisted,, I served in edo state and the educational system there is in shambles.. Even to copy what is on the board as an ss3 student is a great task for them.. Take a look at a letter from an ss2 student
oh boy see paragraph embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
hereiam:
this is embarrassing ..... she will be in the staff room n be forming senior teacher... flogging students who fail assignment.
she better go back to NCE.
i don de vex already.
she's old na.her eyes arent working like they used to.
give her some credit.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Interviews The Teacher Who Can't Read (Video) by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
May you not be disgrace in life.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.