Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710674 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Select(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
You can get in touch for the processing of your Building Plan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratificatn cases etc), within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning officer/consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
Email addy is select500@yahoo.com or BB PIN- 3079A6DB or call Mr.Muyiwa on 0802-350-0439.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
more interiors

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by JerrCa(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2011
My Bros, how can get a landscape drawing plan for this your house pic below? Please give more details on it and if possible include the built pics of the interior. I need a storey building thats not complex, not too big but unique. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2012
^^^^
Kindly send me a mail, (akalawu@gmail.com), lets take it from there.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by JerrCa(m): 1:47am On Jan 15, 2012
ok, I will email u, tnx
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2012
I'm tired of praising, ℓ̊ should be negotiating a design. Good job.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
4 Bedroom Duplex+ a two bedroom block of flats

All rooms en suite
Laundry, store
Large masters bedroom
Large Kitchen
Visitors Lounge and w.c
External Dimensions 11.4m by 24m

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
Another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by JerrCa(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2012
Nice one too! show all the views my bros,
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TomFord: 2:44am On Feb 27, 2012
Poster,you seem to be good at what you do.Is there a way you can copyright your designs to avoid intellectual theft?

As for my opinion on the interior,those posted don't do it for me.Keep trying

As for your profile pix,i had a good laugh.

All in all your work looks very neat. Frankly,these are the kind of post which should be making frontpage.

Good job
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by wwww: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2012
can some help me a cost extimate of
materials to build this house at
lokoja from foundation to roofing
and painting with pvc ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ Tom Ford
Thanks for the compliment and encouragement.
@wwww
kindly send your floor plan, roof plan, doors schedule and two elevations to my mail for the estimate.
@JerrCa
Thanks too!
I have posted it.

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
Another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
6 bedroom duplex with all rooms en-suite,
store, laundry space,
visitors toilet, private study,
kitchen, children play area,
Visitors Lounge, main lounge.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
Another View

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
other views

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
4 Bedroom Duplex
All rooms ensuite
Cross ventilated rooms
Ante room
Visitors wc
Laundry, Store,
Study, etc
External Dimensions, 14m by 15m.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2012
4 Bedroom Bungalow.
All rooms ensuite..
Cross ventilated rooms.
Two lounges
Ante room
Study
Large Kitchen
Store...etc

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tyor: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
nice work, you have a mail from me. Twas sent to akalawu@gmail.com

Do you know that a cost Estimate with this drawing would go a long way? People with no knowledge of building cost just see flyers and advert in magazines with costs as high N30-N40m and just conclude that House ownership is not for them. You can encourage and attract customers by posting "an estimate" of cost to completion. I also think, you have more "middle income earners" on NL (people with annual income of about N3m and can access mortgage upto N5-N7m) and these people are not interested in the 4-6 bedroom duplex, Mansion, etc. More info about the 2 to 3-bed bungalow/duplex would go a long way to attract potential customers to you. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2012
Thanks.
I have noted your points.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kemola2: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
still waiting for your response.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by wolexy5: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
ihebrooke: 6 bedroom duplex
All in suite

Could you send me the floor plan of this duplex?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2012
wolexy5:

Could you send me the floor plan of this duplex?

send me a mail @ akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by smithoo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hi ihebrooke,
I just acquired an half plot of land and need to build a duplex (4bedrooms) on it but my problem is that i dont have any particular design in mind. I will appreciate if you can send a very nice and simple design into my mail box for consideration. olusegunsmith@hotmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2012
smithoo: Hi ihebrooke,
I just acquired an half plot of land and need to build a duplex (4bedrooms) on it but my problem is that i dont have any particular design in mind. I will appreciate if you can send a very nice and simple design into my mail box for consideration. olusegunsmith@hotmail.com.
Thank you.

Check your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by dasparrow: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Ihebrooke

You have very nice designs Sir. Is it possible to post a pic or two of a bungalow that has an upstairs. I don't mean a duplex but a 4 bedroom bungalow with a penthouse that will have a balcony please? Thank you.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by adundayo: 6:21am On Apr 11, 2012
@IHEBROOK

hello , i really like all your designs and i am confused on which one to choose from , anyway i am about to start my house project in agbara but i dont have any major thing in mind but my wife said we should go for a 2flat bungalow all ensuit with 4 bedroom each .My question is can you help me with a beautiful design that will be affordable and not to expensive.My email is muyen20012002@yahoo.com.However i will like to know how much it will cost to build some of your designs (4 bed bungalow) .Your urgent reply will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by IGHOFRIEND: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
nice drawings. your candid advice here pls - i have a plot 40ft by 110ft, do you think a duplex and 2 units of 2 bedroom flats behind will fit into this plan considering regulated spacing between fence and building etc.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
dasparrow: @Ihebrooke

You have very nice designs Sir. Is it possible to post a pic or two of a bungalow that has an upstairs. I don't mean a duplex but a 4 bedroom bungalow with a penthouse that will have a balcony please? Thank you.

i will do a pent house suite design and send to you soonest.....
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
adundayo: @IHEBROOK

hello , i really like all your designs and i am confused on which one to choose from , anyway i am about to start my house project in agbara but i dont have any major thing in mind but my wife said we should go for a 2flat bungalow all ensuit with 4 bedroom each .My question is can you help me with a beautiful design that will be affordable and not to expensive.My email is muyen20012002@yahoo.com.However i will like to know how much it will cost to build some of your designs (4 bed bungalow) .Your urgent reply will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
IGHOFRIEND: nice drawings. your candid advice here pls - i have a plot 40ft by 110ft, do you think a duplex and 2 units of 2 bedroom flats behind will fit into this plan considering regulated spacing between fence and building etc.

How many rooms would you like it to be? What will be the room spaces? With the setbacks being obeyed, this will not fit into the land. Send me a mail @ akalawu@gmail.com, lets work something out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.