Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (710700 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Natudu: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
ihebrooke:

the attached design below was done for a nairalander, and he also requested that we do the interior for him. Shown is the lounge and the dining. There are also other interiors in our archive. I was thinking of blogging it in another thread, or merging it with this. Suggestions regarding this are welcome.
We are here to actualise your dream,

Bro,
Spill it all here so we have all the drawings in one place. This is quite tasty. Keep it up. I am loving it.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jennifer74(f): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2011
Ihebrooke, I like your architectural works. I am looking forward to employing your services very soon.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Good work
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
ihebrooke:

ba komai, oga mi. No ''froblem'' at all at all.

You have fashied me oh . . . . . .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^
E no fit na, haba. grin grin grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You have fashied me oh . . . . . .

oga mi, you know say im no possible.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2011
five bedroom duplex.
All room en suite
cross ventilated rooms.
Lounge,
Gym,
Guest bedroom,
Visitors lounge,
Visitors wc , etc

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2011
ihebrooke:

five bedroom duplex.
All room en suite
cross ventilated rooms.
Lounge, gym, guest bedroom, visitors lounge, visitors wc , etc

We go fight big time oh . . . cos the more you post, the more you are confusing me oh . . . will make sure i dont show this to madam and kids, else, they will want me to add some of the features here to the last one we are working on.

But in all honesty, i love some of the features on this and for sure wills teal some of the ideas . . . .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
front view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
ihebrooke:

front view

Oga . . You are really tempting me oh, and the more you display, the more i will surely show madam oh . . . It is lovely. . . None on NL could compete.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by djungle(m): 4:30am On Sep 27, 2011
Wow. What can I say - FANTASTIC job Ihebrooke
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2011
Oga Phillip, this your last model . . . please tell me what kinda bricks will be used to achieve those outside finishing?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Stevo30: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
Nice designs. I hope you can show us the floor plans for some of the designs.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by eros(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Ihebrooke,

I need your service urgently. Can you please send me sample pictures of a 5 bedroom duplex, with all rooms en-suite, lounge, gym, visitors lounge etc. I will give you a call in the morning to discuss better.

You can send pictures to emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Oga Phillip, this your last model . . . please tell me what kinda bricks will be used to achieve those outside finishing?

The outside bricks can be achieved with clay bricks.

Stevo30:

Nice designs. I hope you can show us the floor plans for some of the designs.

No problem. Will upload one of the plans later.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
4 Bedroom twin duplex
All rooms ensuite
Cross ventilated rooms
Ante room
Visitor's toilet,
Study, etc
28m by 15m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
4 Bedroom Duplex with an 3 Bedroom attached block of flats.
Cross ventilated rooms,
All rooms en suite.

Visitors Lounge,
Main Lounge,
Visitors w.c
Mini Gym in the duplex etc

External Dimensions, 15m by 28m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Side View

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
4 Bedroom semi detached Duplex
Cross ventilated rooms,
All rooms en suite.

Visitors Lounge,
Main Lounge,
Visitors w.c,
Large Kitchen,
Study

External Dimensions, 14m by 24m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2011
more designs coming,
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Three Bedroom block of flats.
All ensuite,
Cross ventilated rooms,
Visitors w.c, Visitors lounge,
Kitchen, laundry, etc,

External dimensions, 14m by 25m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2011
Four Bedroom Duplex
All en suite
Cross ventilated rooms.
Car park, Visitors toilet,
Visitors lounge, Large Kitchen, etc.
External Dimension, 13m by 22m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2011
The ground floor plan

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
Just breezing in, grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
More interiors

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2011
more interiors

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2011
more,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.