Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (717431 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2012
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Humanbeans(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Great piece of work, ihebrooke. My suggestion is that you should number each of ur work, like serial or reference number, so we can just quote them whenever we see the one of interest.. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sketch18(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Check out this new architectural company out! www.tochidesigns.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Humanbeans(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2012
Hi, Ihebrooke, I sent you a mail yesterday! No reply from you yet. It's from oayorinde@gmail.com. Check ur mail and give me a reply. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2012
Humanbeans: Great piece of work, ihebrooke. My suggestion is that you should number each of ur work, like serial or reference number, so we can just quote them whenever we see the one of interest.. Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Will consider effecting it in newer designs.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2012
3 Bedroom twin Bungalow

FEATURES
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedrooms(ensuite)
Cross ventilated bedrooms

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2012
Humanbeans: Hi, Ihebrooke, I sent you a mail yesterday! No reply from you yet. It's from oayorinde@gmail.com. Check ur mail and give me a reply. Thanks

I sent you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2012
Front Approach

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2012
A 3 bedroom estate design.

FEATURES
All bedroom ensuite.
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Other views

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Views

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2012
Different view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by darc: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nice works

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bigx(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
ihebrooke: A 3 bedroom estate design.

FEATURES
All bedroom ensuite.
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store

Like how much land could this fit in? I'm loving the concept.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
d arc: Nice works

Thanks bro.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
bigx:

Like how much land could this fit in? I'm loving the concept.

On an 18m by 36m(648sqm), a six plot of land will do, but on a 15m by 30m(450sqm), an eight and half plots of land will be okay.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by makinde3: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
ihebrooke:

On an 18m by 36m(648sqm), a six plot of land will do, but on a 15m by 30m(450sqm), an eight and half plots of land will be okay.

very interesting
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2012
More views of the estate design

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Option B design for the estate

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Another view. For more designs, kindly visit www.magictouchstudios..com, you can also e mail me on akalawu@gmail.com or call 08032582385.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
@ IHEBROOKE, i am wowed by all this design i am seeing, however, i dont know if you can help me with what i have in my head, i only have it in my head and i was wondering if you can show it to me through these 3D stuff i am seeing here. okay this is it
I have a 2 plot of land and i want to build a 2 bedroom bungalow, a poultry farm with a capacity of 5000 chickens, a boys quarter, one room office and one room storeroom.the boys quarter will be annex to the poultry house. The 2 bedroom bungalow is planned to be build at the entrance of the land, behind it would be the poultry house,the BQ and the store room and office.
I dont know if i am making any sense here but thats what i have in my head and i need someone to put it in picture for me and then i can draw a plan accordinly.
Any help is appreciated
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by cretin: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
would be glad if u cud post pics of a 1 storey building having 4 flats of 2bedroom..all ensuite...2 up and 2 down...the land is 100 by 50 ft.thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
jites: @ IHEBROOKE, i am wowed by all this design i am seeing, however, i dont know if you can help me with what i have in my head, i only have it in my head and i was wondering if you can show it to me through these 3D stuff i am seeing here. okay this is it
I have a 2 plot of land and i want to build a 2 bedroom bungalow, a poultry farm with a capacity of 5000 chickens, a boys quarter, one room office and one room storeroom.the boys quarter will be annex to the poultry house. The 2 bedroom bungalow is planned to be build at the entrance of the land, behind it would be the poultry house,the BQ and the store room and office.
I dont know if i am making any sense here but thats what i have in my head and i need someone to put it in picture for me and then i can draw a plan accordinly.
Any help is appreciated

Thanks.
Got your other mail. I will send you a reply soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2012
cretin: would be glad if u cud post pics of a 1 storey building having 4 flats of 2bedroom..all ensuite...2 up and 2 down...the land is 100 by 50 ft.thanks

Attached is a two bedroom flat design.
If you go through the thread, you will also find others.
I will also need your survey plan to ascertain if these designs will fit in.

2 Bedroom flat
Entrance porch
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen.

All bedrooms ensuite.

External dimensions 11.3m by 22.4mm

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
2 Bedroom block of flats

Entrance porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
All bedrooms en suite.

External dimensions 11.1m by 22.4m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by cretin: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
ok thanks...will hv some1 measure the land again...am certain its 50ft by 100ft.
would want to know the dimensions of the rooms, kitchens,parlour wardrobe, bathroom etc.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
Hi Mr Ihebrroke, you got mail from jites

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.