Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711496 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hi Ihebrooke,
Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing it tommorow and i can't wait to also see this option B you are talking about.
Have a good evening
regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tkovie2002(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2012
tkovie2002: @Ihebrooke I am also Interested in this design:

https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-master-pieces-new-designs/2#msg5904228

Sincerely, I wonder how many people must have bought this particular design from you since you first put it up because it is a killer. I could hardly breathe looking at it. It is truly a Masterpiece.

I would like more pictures and cost of completion on a good financial scale.

its oviwhizzy@yahoo.com

@Ihebrooke I havent heard from you at all. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
tkovie2002:

@Ihebrooke I havent heard from you at all. I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks

I sent you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hi Ihebrooke
Good afternoon, i am currently at work, however, i can't wait to finish and go check my inbox at home for the promised 3Ds as i am not allowed to use my email at work. But just before i go home, are they ready yet?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
jites: Hi Ihebrooke
Good afternoon, i am currently at work, however, i can't wait to finish and go check my inbox at home for the promised 3Ds as i am not allowed to use my email at work. But just before i go home, are they ready yet?

I have sent the first option to your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
YES!!! thanks cant wait to get home, thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by thomassegun: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
A very creative work.pls can you make a sophisticated highrise office complex design of about a minimum of 10floors
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
thomassegun: A very creative work.pls can you make a sophisticated highrise office complex design of about a minimum of 10floors

Yes, we can. You can send me a mail @ akalawu@gmail.com, so that we can discuss the details better.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hi Ihebrooke, Just got home and i have seen the first 3D, very beautiful and i have sent some questions about it through email to you. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
4 bedroom duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Ante room
Guest bedroom
Visitors wc
Laundry
Store
Lounge
Kitchen
Dining

FIRST FLOOR

Masters bedroom
Madams bedroom
Masters lounge
Void over lounge

Cross ventilated rooms
All rooms larger than standard bedrooms
All rooms ensuite and have walk in closet.
Spiral staircase

External dimensions 12.1m by 21.1m

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Back view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tkovie2002(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
@Ihebrook. Thank you very much. I got your email and you will recieve a reply from me shortly. Please what is also the estimated cost of completion for the one above?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2012
4 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Ante room
Guest bedroom
Main lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Study

FIRST FLOOR

Masters bedroom
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Family area
Void over lounge

All bedrooms ensuite
All bedrooms cross ventilated

External dimensions 12.7m by 19.6m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2012
Another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Approach view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by OnlyRebel: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2012
@ ihebrooke,good day brother. I have half a plot - 60 by 60. Is it possible to have a 2 units of 3 bedrooms flat on it. If not kindly advice the kind of design of a 2 units flat it can accommodate. Thanks, awaiting your response.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2012
Only-Rebel:
@ ihebrooke,good day brother. I have half a plot - 60 by 60. Is it possible to have a 2 units of 3 bedrooms flat on it. If not kindly advice the kind of design of a 2 units flat it can accommodate. Thanks, awaiting your response.

You can have a two units of two bedroom( all ensuite) or a two units of three bedroom without the rooms ensuite.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by OnlyRebel: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
ihebrooke:

You can have a two units of two bedroom( all ensuite) or a two units of three bedroom without the rooms ensuite.

Thanks for the response. Can you please give a simple elegantly plush design and what will be the cost. Will like to view a sample design if you can do that for me. My mail: olarouted@yahoo.com . Regards. Thanks folks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
Only-Rebel:

Thanks for the response. Can you please give a simple elegantly plush design and what will be the cost. Will like to view a sample design if you can do that for me. My mail: olarouted@yahoo.com . Regards. Thanks folks.

Okay, will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by OnlyRebel: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2012
ihebrooke:

Okay, will send you a mail.
Good day to you brother.
I await your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Only-Rebel:

Good day to you brother.
I await your mail.

I will send the design to you tomorrow
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by OnlyRebel: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
ihebrooke:

I will send the design to you tomorrow
Thanks brother, will expect the design. Nice time!
Regards.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Only-Rebel:

Thanks brother, will expect the design. Nice time!
Regards.

Hope u have seen my mail?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
3 Bedroom Flat

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen

All Bedrooms ensuite
All Bedrooms cross ventilated

External Dimensions 13.9m by 12.5m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2012
Another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kkonsults: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2012
@Ihebrooke are you using 3D max ?
Good pics.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2012
kkonsults: @Ihebrooke are you using 3D max ?
Good pics.

No, my oga. Little sketch up and other softwares. Planning on switching over to others like the 3dmax.

How is work?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by kkonsults: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2012
Ok ,work's fine.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by otunbaneyo09(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Gr8 job bro I love your work God will give more knowledge please can you give me a draw of just 2 bedroom thanks bro
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2012
otunbaneyo09: Gr8 job bro I love your work God will give more knowledge please can you give me a draw of just 2 bedroom thanks bro

Thanks very much.

2 bedroom what exactly? Flat? Bungalow? Duplex?
Can you attach your survey plan to akalawu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.