Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711638 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2012
cretin: ok thanks...will hv some1 measure the land again...am certain its 50ft by 100ft.
would want to know the dimensions of the rooms, kitchens,parlour wardrobe, bathroom etc.

It is not only the size that I am interested in. The shape and orientation also matter. The position of the access road is also important. That's why I still need to see your survey plan before proceeding.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2012
jites: Hi Mr Ihebrroke, you got mail from jites

I don't think I have seen it. When did you send it? Can you resend it to akalawu@gmail.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Bros i have sent it this morning again at 08.30
Let me know if you got it please
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
Bros, have you seen my email yet,i sent it this morning. regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
jites: Bros i have sent it this morning again at 08.30
Let me know if you got it please

I have seen it. I will send you a mail soon.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hi, Have you received my mails yet?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
jites: Hi, Have you received my mails yet?

Yes, I have seen them.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2012
ihebrooke: 2 Bedroom block of flats

Entrance porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
All bedrooms en suite.

External dimensions 11.1m by 22.4m

Approach view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hi Good morning,
Anything yet for me? could you please give me an update with regards the contents of my email. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by portacabin: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
nice pics
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Doyin4real(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
I must commend your professional efforts on the designs you put up here. I have being following your post for some years back now. I have a full plot of land to be developed soon. And I need a moderately beautiful design of a 3-bed room apartment. each room with its toilet and bath-room. Can u send to me a good design and the cost of the design if you are to draw the plan for me. Looking forward to seeing your reply. You can send to my e-mail: doyinakande@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 5:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Hello @ IHEBOOKE
Good morning, i am yet to receive any mail from you!!! hope all is well. Could you also tell me what the cost of the plan would be, thats if you were able to come up with a design for the verbal schetch i sent you. Thanks a lot and i am anxiously waiting to hear from you. regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2012
jites: Hello @ IHEBOOKE
Good morning, i am yet to receive any mail from you!!! hope all is well. Could you also tell me what the cost of the plan would be, thats if you were able to come up with a design for the verbal schetch i sent you. Thanks a lot and i am anxiously waiting to hear from you. regards

I will send you a reply today. I had to a little research on it before coming up with a sketch.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2012
portacabin: nice pics

Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2012
Doyin4real: I must commend your professional efforts on the designs you put up here. I have being following your post for some years back now. I have a full plot of land to be developed soon. And I need a moderately beautiful design of a 3-bed room apartment. each room with its toilet and bath-room. Can u send to me a good design and the cost of the design if you are to draw the plan for me. Looking forward to seeing your reply. You can send to my e-mail: doyinakande@gmail.com Thanks.

Ok, will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hi Ihebrooke,
I receive the sketch today, thanks a lot. We you translate it into 3D for me so i can see the beauty of it and you didnt include the price if you are to draw the actual plan. Take care and have a good evening. regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2012
5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR PLAN

Entrance foyer
Ante room
Lounge
Kitchen
Dining
Library
Study
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom
Laundry
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Master's Bedroom

FEATURES
Walk in closet for all rooms.
Masters lounge for the master's bedroom.
All rooms en suite
Two staircase.
Curved staircase adorning the lounge.
Open kitchen/dining feel.
Balconies for rooms upstairs.

External dimensions 18.4 by 22.6

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2012
Another view.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
A feel of green

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
4 Bedroom Bungalow + 3 Bedroom Duplex.

BUNGALOW

Entrance porch
Main lounge
Dining
Bedrooms(4)
Kitchen

DUPLEX(GROUND FLOOR)
Entrance porch
Main lounge
Visitors Bedroom
Dining
Kitchen

DUPLEX(FIRST FLOOR)
Bedrooms(2)
Family area.
Terrace for both bedrooms

All rooms ensuite

External dimensions 12.1m by 23.7m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
Front view of the duplex.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
Side view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 12:34am On Oct 06, 2012
Hello Sir,
Good morning,will my 3D impression be ready today as promised? Thanks

regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hello Ihebrooke,
I am somewhere where i can not access my email so i cant tell if you have sent me the 3D or not at the moment. I wanted to also asked what the cost of the BOQ and can i BOQ be done without seeing the drawings? ie the plan. I would be in my present location for the next 3 hours so you could reply me through NL however, if the 3D have been done and sent to my email you could also let me know here on NL.
Thanks a lot and have a great weekend
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2012
jites: Hello Sir,
Good morning,will my 3D impression be ready today as promised? Thanks

regards

It will be ready today. Could not finish it yesterday as promised. Sorry about that.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2012
Thats fine, thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nettan: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
ihebrooke:

Approach view

Can 4 3 bed apartment fit on this plot with parking ports for 4 families?

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2012
nettan:

Can 4 3 bed apartment fit on this plot with parking ports for 4 families?

Yes, it can fit in.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by jites(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2012
Hi Ihebrooke,
Good morning, how are you doing hope fine. i waited all day yesterday as promised for my 3D but nothing. Whats the update please?
regards
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tkovie2002(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Ihebrooke I am also Interested in this design:

https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-master-pieces-new-designs/2#msg5904228

Sincerely, I wonder how many people must have bought this particular design from you since you first put it up because it is a killer. I could hardly breathe looking at it. It is truly a Masterpiece.

I would like more pictures and cost of completion on a good financial scale.

its oviwhizzy@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
jites: Hi Ihebrooke,
Good morning, how are you doing hope fine. i waited all day yesterday as promised for my 3D but nothing. Whats the update please?
regards

I will send it, latest by tomorrow.
I am currently on an option B. I will send them to you when I am through with them.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Back view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.