Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711149 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Ifecomumito(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
If I want to build(I hav nt finished my secondary education yet)I will take the first house. ;DIf I want to build(I hav nt finished my secondary education yet)I will take the first house.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by favouryemmy: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
I thought Seun said we shouldnt place advert here. But since this was allowed I am an architect.

Favoured Konsult Ltd,
Architectural Designs, Supervision, Building Construction & General Contracts
email: favoured517@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by brabus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Qc-1:

@Phillip

I've been trying to contact you. Please check your emails.

Barbus will be contacting you in about a week from now too on my behave.

Thanks.

@Qc_1,

I've done the needful and I've sent you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by atura: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
ihebrooke: more to come soon
bungalows and duplexes
pls if you dont mind let me have the details of the bungalows when they are ready. my mail: atemsone@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ggood: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
my dream houses
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by hardbody: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
lastpage: With my "little" knowledge of security and how it works, l actually think "high fences" negate the very idea of security that people are trying to implement!
Crime Prevention through Environmental Design (CPED) actually suggests that though fences are important in other to demarcate and take possession of your security perimeter, making them "see-through" will actually enhance the overall "collective security" of your house and other houses in the street.
Have you ever wondered how "thieves spend ONE WEEK in some people's house, putting them under siege, without even their next door neighbor being aware until when the thieves now decide to leave after over staying? grin
That is what those "Prison walls" do to you.
They are designed to "contain within" but not to "Prevent from without", which is what l believe should be the crux of any home security.

Once they can scale those walls (and thats quite easy, barb-wire or not), your high fence serves no useful purpose anymore and is actually now a danger to you and your occupants.
Think about it further, in your own quiet time and tell me what you feel.

BTW: Good Alsatian or Rottweiler dogs would do a better job of preventing neighborhood nuisance from entering your compound (not determined armed robbers o!) than those high fence.

Lastpage

Dead on point. I regret fencing myself in. A group of 8 guys walked me into the 'safety' of my enclosed wall (a bungalow on its own grounds) and would have had a field day dealing with me in there, but fortunately for me, my alsatian was crouching by the corner, as soon as they matched me through the small gate, their henchman gave me a slide from behind ( i guess they did not want me to take any advantage of the better knowledge of my environments) but my faithful dog sprang at the first guy, the rest hurried out of the gate. Unfortunately they had already collected my phones and stuff i bought for the dog (including left over food and bones from my lunch earlier in the day). However, they either did not see or identify my IPAD so as soon as i was safe in my room, i locked my blackberry using the blackberry protect. My samsung and Nokia Lumia went with them.

I still shudder at the thought of what they would have done to me if i did not have a dog inside my self imposed prison. Come to think of it, all my other neighbours have low fences.

All of these happened between 10.30 and 10.35 pm.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Bizibi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Will personally meet you to design a house fr me
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ocelot2006(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
great designs. but I prefer a flatter roof.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ocelot2006(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
aasog:
A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey.
4 Adanitan Close, Agbado, Lagos.
www.aasog.com
adetund19@yahoo.com
01-8988104

Now THAT is what I want.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by halfcurrent(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
ihebrooke: three bedroom bungalow, all in suite

I like this one. How much will it cost for a similar design?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by philips70(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
ihebrooke: 3 bedroom bungalow

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Guest bedroom
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Pantry
Verandah
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

All bedroom ensuite and cross ventilated

External dimension 12m by 15m

Can we expand this design into a 4 bedroom? Please send response and details to jeffphilips@gmail.com let's continue from there. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by RozayGambino: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
my friend @OP i hope you know this is unethical. my guess is you're a student cos a proffesional wont do this.
Anyhow sharh i'm an Architect too. contact me @ 07031627584
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
RozayGambino: my friend @OP i hope you know this is unethical. my guess is you're a student cos a proffesional wont do this.

What exactly is unethical ?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by RozayGambino: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Advertisements. Architect are not supposed to advertuse.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
RozayGambino: Advertisements. Architect are not supposed to advertuse.

The gentleman is showing his portfolio to potential clients . . . I never knew that was unethical

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by RozayGambino: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The gentleman is showing his portfolio to potential clients . . . I never knew that was unethical
Now you know.
'Showing' your portfolio to potential clients isnt wrong but creating a thread specifically for it and with the first sentences he put down, on a social network/forum is out of line.
you can 'show' your portfolio by creating a website or facebook page or any other meduim alike, and if you have to 'show your portfolio to potential clients' you refer them there.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
^^^ I hope someone could tell us if this is true or not
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Kokopos(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Please do you have design for four bedroom duplex with space of 12m x 12m

Ground floor

Entrance porch

Ante room

Dinning

Lounge

Kitchen

Store

First floor

Bedroom 2

Master bedroom

Family lounge

Terrace

Stair hall

Box room

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by naijafresh: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
No one is complaining, if you don't like the thread, leave and go somewhere else.

People who visit this thread do so for inspiration and also to see comments by others on designs and concepts and the OP himself to get feedback, can you do that on a standalone website? I think not. I personally dislike threads full of links to only the good Lord knows where.
So please carry on OP..

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by rhames(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
ing ing cheesy
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fhemmmy: ^^^ I hope someone could tell us if this is true or not

Uncle Fhemmmy, we always get all this nonsense when a thread hit the so-called "Front Page". Ignore him and he will go away eventually.
Advertising is unethical? Is that according to Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA) or something? Oga Ihebrooke, where are you?

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
mufutau55:

Uncle Fhemmmy, we always get all this nonsense when a thread hit the so-called "Front Page". Ignore him and he will go away eventually.
Advertising is unethical? Is that according to Nigeria Association of Architects or something? Oga Ihebrooke, where are you?

Hajji Mufutau

My Chairman . . . I am surprised to read such too oh, and i hope someone will be able to confirm this.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ishit4body(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
This 2009 topic hits the front page.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by RozayGambino: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
mufutau55:

Advertising is unethical? Is that according to Nigeria Association of Architects or something? Oga Ihebrooke, where are you?

Hajji Mufutau

The Nigerian Institute of Architects(NIA)
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
RozayGambino:

The Nigerian Institute of Architects(NIA)
Thank you for the correction, RozayGambino, do you have a write-up or document that shows or prove that Architects are not supposed to advertise? We all want to learn and improve our understanding.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by titusodem: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks Bro. This is what I really need.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
mufutau55:
Thank you for the correction, RozayGambino, do you have a write-up or document that shows or prove that Architects are not supposed to advertise? We all want to learn and improve our understanding.

Hajji Mufutau

I would love to see that too, learning is power
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tobssyt(m): 2:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Whoa!!!! Cool. Please, can you tell me the software you use in doing these designs? Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2013
If you need your house roofed please call Bulo Somto Ltd at 08033371614.
We are expert Roofers.
We handle all kinds of Roofing Materials and jobs in Asaba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Lagos and most parts of Nigeria.
No job is too big or too small
Call us today at 08033371614 and ask for Bulo King.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by beelyjay45(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Can you do me a design on 400sqm a 4bed duplex + bq attached to it with ample parking space for @ least 3cars n pls less roofs.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by QMark: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Fhemmmy:

RozayGambino: Advertisements. Architect are not supposed to advertuse.

Advertising is a paid, non personal communication of ideas, goods and service by an identify sponsor.
Someone must have forgotten what advertising is. Or has Seun started collecting money to start a thread on NL? Or did u see his advertisement in the Punch or NTA News?

Well whatever ur law says is less my business than the fact that this guy is good and he should be appreciated. I stumbled on this thread early last year, I contacted him, gave him my brief, & he made me a superdesign that everyone that sees it (other architects like you inclusive) appreciates.

Besides, he did everything professionally and send to me in Lagos. I never met him in person. All conversations throughout that period were done online & the final hard copy was sent to me through dhl. After this, I have referred 2 of my friends to him.

If our so called associations still choose to live in the 70s in 2014, then I wonder when we will start using the power of conversation to promote our business.

3 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by brabus(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Designed by MastersTouch Studio, Built by NextHome Builders.

Follow us here https://www.nairaland.com/1207845/paper-brick-construction-semi-detached-duplex

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.