Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711272 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Rubyventures: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Obi owada: Owada Resources Limited, a Building materials and allied Services Company has made the latest move of relieving the stress in sourcing the Finishing materials, getting Technicians to work, Supervising them to ensure perfect jobs.
Now we have succeeded in building up professional team of Technicians to tackle some of the problems faced by Builders in Finishing Jobs.
We Offer you Complete package of a stress free "Building Finishing Experience"
-Sales and Installations (Tiles,Granites, Toilets, Bathrooms, Jacuzzi, Kitchens)
-Exotic Designs
-Tiling and Cleaning
-general Plumbings
-Culture Stone Decor

Head Office: Suit

e 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-Ade Building Material market, Coker-Orile, Lagos Nigeria
PHONE; 08068103022, 08176283646
Email: owadaltd@gmail.com

Do you do jobs outside lagos?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014 to my Oga Ihebrooke (The Master Architect).
What happened, we haven't seen any new post from you in a while.. your admirer look forward to this.
Hope everything is alright.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
mufutau55: Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014 to my Oga Ihebrooke (The Master Architect).
What happened, we haven't see any new post from you in a while.. your admirer look forward to this.
Hope everything is alright.

Hajji Mufutau

Seconded!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by RipVanWink: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
more pics
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by samlee110: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] hy ihibrook..I like this your house plan. send me the details and cost of building it and pics of the interior. its urgent pls... my mail is adeniransamuel71@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2014
samlee110: [color=#006600][/color] hy ihibrook..I like this your house plan. send me the details and cost of building it and pics of the interior. its urgent pls... my mail is adeniransamuel71@gmail.com

Already sent you a mail. Can you give me a link to the particular design?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by anonymoux: 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
cool
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2014
anonymoux: cool

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Drive through
Entrance porch
Ante room
Guest bedroom
Mini lounge
Main lounge
Elevated dining
Kitchen
Veranday
Laundry
Store
Stair hall

UPPER FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Gallery
Study
Family lounge
Pool terrace

External Dimension 19m by 21m

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
View 2

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice to finally see life back on this thread . . . awesome
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by greggy: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello ihebrooke, checking if this thread is still alive. I would love to see a duplex design with 4 bedroom all ensuite or a an ultra modern bungalow 4 bedroom. 3D's would be welcome. BTW, nice job u doing here..
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by MDON: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
please i need where to source paving stones/laying in lekki at the cheapest price and lowest cost. also need d best price for filling sand delivered also in Ogidan Town Lekki.

kindly contact on 08037871953 sms only
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
greggy: Hello ihebrooke, checking if this thread is still alive. I would love to see a duplex design with 4 bedroom all ensuite or a an ultra modern bungalow 4 bedroom. 3D's would be welcome. BTW, nice job u doing here..

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com or call 08032582385
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by greggy: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hey bro,
U got mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TrustGod01: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2014
ihebrooke: 5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Drive through
Entrance porch
Ante room
Guest bedroom
Mini lounge
Main lounge
Elevated dining
Kitchen
Veranday
Laundry
Store
Stair hall

UPPER FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Gallery
Study
Family lounge
Pool terrace

External Dimension 19m by 21m

What's the total cost for the building from starting to finishing? Like in Abuja
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TrustGod01: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2014
ihebrooke: 5 Bedroom Twin Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Visitors wc
Visitors Bedroom
Visitors wc/bath
Dining
Kitchen
Staircase
Store
Verandah for Kitchen

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Family Area
Terrace
Stair area
Wc/bath for each room

PENT FLOOR

Masters Bedroom
Masters wc/bath

External Dimension 18.5m by 18.1m

What's the cost of this building
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TrustGod01: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
ihebrooke: 5 Bedroom Duplex

All Bedrooms ensuite
Cross ventilated rooms.

GROUND FLOOR

Ante room
Main Lounge
Study
Dining
Kitchen
Guest Bedroom
Visitors Toilet

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom(4)
Family Lounge
Large Masters Bath(big enough to contain a jacuzzi)
External Dimensions 13.3m by 16.3m

Please what's the total cost to build this design?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
TrustGod01:

Please what's the total cost to build this design?

Can you please send me a link to the design?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TrustGod01: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
ihebrooke:

Can you please send me a link to the design?

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/14
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2014
TrustGod01:

Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/266315/architectural-designs-nairalanders-want-build/14

The carcass will cost 11m to 13m.

We can discuss more via mail. Send to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by TrustGod01: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2014
ihebrooke:

The carcass will cost 11m to 13m.

We can discuss more via mail. Send to akalawu@gmail.com

Please I have sent you an email
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Ademissy: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Expert in the house please check on this Floorplan for this type of house design and tell us the cost from Foundation to Completion level.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2014
4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Dining
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Study
Family Area

All Bedroom are En suite

External Dimension 12.8m by 22.1m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ezeri(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi everyone...
Pls I want to build 2bed rooms house on half plot of land and a room n parlour self contain but I don't know if half plot of land would give me the amount of space I need for that...
The 2 bedroom would have one master bedroom suit and the second room would be normal room with toilet n bathroom, and one single toilet for visitor...dinning table room as well seating room and nice kitchen, front balcony as well with 2pop at the front main entrance of the house, the side of the house want little space for flower plans as well to add some nice touch to the house.
My idea of design is....the kitchen should have a back door and a door linking the dinning room to it and door to link to the room without going thru the seething room...
And the room n parlour self contain is just normal room, parlour kitchen toilet n bathroom..
If u have any design or u can draw a plan and design a house of this kind I listed pls contact me thru my email or send me ur contact and I would get in touch with u ASAP....thanks

Austine_ezeri@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2014
ezeri: Hi everyone...
Pls I want to build 2bed rooms house on half plot of land and a room n parlour self contain but I don't know if half plot of land would give me the amount of space I need for that...
The 2 bedroom would have one master bedroom suit and the second room would be normal room with toilet n bathroom, and one single toilet for visitor...dinning table room as well seating room and nice kitchen, front balcony as well with 2pop at the front main entrance of the house, the side of the house want little space for flower plans as well to add some nice touch to the house.
My idea of design is....the kitchen should have a back door and a door linking the dinning room to it and door to link to the room without going thru the seething room...
And the room n parlour self contain is just normal room, parlour kitchen toilet n bathroom..
If u have any design or u can draw a plan and design a house of this kind I listed pls contact me thru my email or send me ur contact and I would get in touch with u ASAP....thanks

Austine_ezeri@yahoo.com

Sent you a mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
nice designs great job... weldone sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
twinskenny: nice designs great job... weldone sir

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Shadowfx(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Please send a mail with your details to akanderk@yahoo.com so we discuss further.
Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Shadowfx(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
ihebrooke:
4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Dining
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Study
Family Area

All Bedroom are En suite

External Dimension 12.8m by 22.1m

Please share details of the internal layout and cost estimate.
I would like to scale it down to fit into 30m by 15m plot with adequate car parking space
Please send details to akanderk@yahoo.com so we can get ahead.
Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Shadowfx:

Please share details of the internal layout and cost estimate.
I would like to scale it down to fit into 30m by 15m plot with adequate car parking space
Please send details to akanderk@yahoo.com so we can get ahead.
Thanks.

Will send you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.