Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711730 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bulakos: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2014
I'm an Architecture student at Atbu Bauchi. Can someone in the room connect me with an Architectural firm in Abuja were I can be doing internship on regular holidays. Thanks in anticipation of any help.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
rmuwulo: Hello
I have a 50ft*100ft plat ,with intention of having 6 apartments in form of a stored building each containing two bedrooms,two toilets,sitting room, a kitchen bearing in mind packing space and perimeter wall. is my dream achievable.otherwise your designs are fantastic

Rogers
Uganda

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by LiteKing(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
ihebrooke: Four Bedroom Duplex.
All in Suite
17 Million

Many more designs coming.

if u make this a 6 bedroom, how much wuld be the cost now. All rooms and bathroom large?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by LiteKing(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
ihebrooke: Four Bedroom Duplex
All in Suite
This one if its 6 bedroom, what's the cost now?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by rmuwulo: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2014
ihebrooke: Two Bedroom apartments
all ensuite
cross ventilated rooms
lounge
kitchen.

Hello ihebrooke ,l really like this work.
l have a 50ft*100ft plot with interest to have 4 or 6 two bedroom apartments
Pliz can you assist with mores details

Rogers
+256775132113
Uganda
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by rmuwulo: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2014
ihebrooke: Two Bedroom apartments
all ensuite
cross ventilated rooms
lounge
kitchen.

Pliz can you assist with more details

Rogers
+256775132113
Uganda
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
LiteKing:
This one if its 6 bedroom, what's the cost now?

Please May I know the exact design that you quoted. You can send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
rmuwulo:

Pliz can you assist with more details

Rogers
+256775132113
Uganda

Can we discuss via mail? I would be needing more information from you.

Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bonnevie: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
hi ihe,
i love the three bedroom bungalow. can u hlp with the floor plan if it will fit into a 35 by 100 feet of land.
my email:bonnevie.ng@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
bonnevie: hi ihe,
i love the three bedroom bungalow. can u hlp with the floor plan if it will fit into a 35 by 100 feet of land.
my email:bonnevie.ng@gmail.com

thanks

can you send me the exact 3 bedroom bungalow.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by LiteKing(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fraba(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
bros,
can you paste the prices here so that others can be motivated as well.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ucheo: 5:42am On Oct 19, 2014
Good morning. Please I need the cost of designing one storey building. 3 bedroom down , 3 bedroom up. All ensuit. The staircase is to be accessed only by those staying upstairs. If good designs are available u can also attach. Send to icgoldenfish@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2014
ucheo:
Good morning. Please I need the cost of designing one storey building. 3 bedroom down , 3 bedroom up. All ensuit. The staircase is to be accessed only by those staying upstairs. If good designs are available u can also attach. Send to icgoldenfish@yahoo.com

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2014
3 Bedroom + 2 Bedroom Bungalow

3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

All Bedrooms en-suite

External Dimensions 11.5m by 19.6m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
ihebrooke:
3 Bedroom + 2 Bedroom Bungalow

3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

All Bedrooms en-suite

External Dimensions 11.5m by 19.6m

Am viewing a second MAHAL here. Take it easy with the shouty colours on the residential buildings. Your designs aren't bad though. It give me joy seeing one of my kind doing his thing with style.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2014
5 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Visitor wc
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Guest Bedroom
Bedroom 2
Kitchen
Store
Verandah
Stair hall

FIRST FLOOR

Masters Bedroom
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Family lounge
Void over lounge
Terrace

All bedrooms en suite

External dimensions 13.2m by 22.3m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
He is finally back..... yipppppeeeeeeee
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

You too.. You have gone AWOL too.. Welcome back.

Nice work Ihebrooke...

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
mufutau55:

Nice work Ihebrooke...

Hajji M.

Me AWOL ke, mbanu oh . . . I am always around, only been busy on other section of NL oh . . . and i come to class often at Oga spyder's classrooms but i no raise my hands to ask questions . . .Lol
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Me AWOL ke, mbanu oh . . . I am always around, only been busy on other section of NL oh . . . and i come to class often at Oga spyder's classrooms but i no raise my hands to ask questions . . .Lol

I know the section where the dough dey roll in. smiley No not totally AWOL... just in Properties Forum.
I am lurking there too without raising my hand either, just admiring the fancy Autos..

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
mufutau55:

I know the section where the dough dey roll in. smiley No not totally AWOL... just in Properties Forum.
I am lurking there too without raising my hand either, just admiring the fancy Autos..

Hajji M.

My Chairman at the Top, i hail oh . . . . Na December rush oh and all that has to do with the new tariff on the way . . . I will soon join the class and learn more by asking questions, but still waiting for figures too sha
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman at the Top, i hail oh . . . . Na December rush oh and all that has to do with the new tariff on the way . . . I will soon join the class and learn more by asking questions, but still waiting for figures too sha

They are still going on with that stupid tariff business? God help us in Nigeria oh! We go take this to auto forum, before we get moderated. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
mufutau55:

They are still going on with that stupid tariff business? God help us in Nigeria oh! We go take this to auto forum, before we get moderated. smiley

Hajji M.

My Brother, Yes, they seems to be going ahead with it, meanwhile there was an increase mid this year of 35% increase and now another increase of 35% . . . . It is well, God is still God and will take care of us all
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

mufutau55:

Nice work Ihebrooke...
Hajji M.

Thank you Sirs
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2014
View 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.