Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711756 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
meetdopi:
Hello Ihebrooke,
Can I get the full architectural drawings, plan layout for the 4bedroom bungalow on page 35 and whats the cost? I will call you on your phone line but at the same time, kindly send info to meetdopi@yahoo.com. Thanks

Mail sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sunjetg: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello, Ihebrooke,

Do u have designs for a three storey building?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
sunjetg:
Hello, Ihebrooke,

Yes I do.

A one bedroom apartment

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
sunjetg:
Hello, Ihebrooke,

2 bedroom flats

1 Share

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
3 bedroom flats

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
ihebrooke:

Yes I do.
A one bedroom apartment

Please edit your postings and give us some details about the number of apartments and specs of the apartment.
We are always eager to salvate on this designs so we can be motivated to work hard and eventually build one of them.
Your designs always penetrate into my blood.smiley Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sunjetg: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Fine. Could you drop your contact address. Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
mufutau55:

Please edit your postings and give us some details about the number of apartments and specs of the apartment.
We are always eager to salvate on this designs so we can be motivated to work hard and eventually build one of them.
Your designs always penetrate into my blood.smiley Thanks.

Hajji M.

I will edit it later sir....
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2014
sunjetg:
Fine. Could you drop your contact address. Thanks.

08032582385, Akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Compliments of the season.

Merry Christmas to all Nairalanders.

Thanks for the support, the criticisms, the commendations we enjoyed throughout this outgoing year.

Thank you for being part of our lives in 2014 and we also look forward to a more exciting and amazing 2015.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by gentlepine(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
ihebrooke:
2 Bedroom Flats

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance porch
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Stair case

Ground floor same as first floor

All bedrooms are en suite.
All bedrooms are cross ventilated

External dimension 12.1m by 12m

Hello Chief, compliments of the season. I have a plot of land and would like to have 4 units of two bedroom flats (all ground level) please could you design such? Also can you email me cost of design and samples that you have @ talktomadesua@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
gentlepine:

Hello Chief, compliments of the season. I have a plot of land and would like to have 4 units of two bedroom flats (all ground level) please could you design such? Also can you email me cost of design and samples that you have @ talktomadesua@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Yes, I can. Will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
ihebrooke:

Yes, I can. Will send you a mail.

Oga mi. Can you also post the design here if possible... Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Oga mi. Can you also post the design here if possible... Thanks.

Hajji M.

You read my mind . . . . You are all over the Property section when it comes to Architecture design . . . Lol, how are you and the family, hope you ready for the 2015?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

You read my mind . . . . You are all over the Property section when it comes to Architecture design . . . Lol, how are you and the family, hope you ready for the 2015?

Damn! How you re-surface again here.. I was leaving you alone for a while thinking about those tariff doing up in January '15, and thinking
you are hussling so much that you don't have time for us. Welcome back.

Back on topic.. as you are already aware that I have undeveloped lands in various states that I am always searching for good drawings, so that I may be ready when the fund comes in.. I think (wishing/praying)year 2015 will be mine and yours and very fruitful too, so we can get some things done..

I am always on his blog (http://www.masterstouchstudios..com/) searching for newer designs too. Thx.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Damn! How you re-surface again here.. I was leaving you alone for a while thinking about those tariff doing up in January '15, and thinking
you are hussling so much that you don't have time for us. Welcome back.

Back on topic.. as you are already aware that I have undeveloped lands in various states that I am always searching for good drawings, so that I may be ready when the fund comes in.. I think (wishing/praying)year 2015 will be mine and yours and very fruitful too, so we can get some things done..

I am always on his blog (http://www.masterstouchstudios..com/) searching for newer designs too. Thx.

Hajji M.

Baba oh . . . I have been around and not worrying about the tariff thing at all, only been busy with daily jobs oh. Remember that cars business is an "on the side" so the everyday job is what is making me busy oh, and the property section lately seems to be dull and not as excited as it used to be.

I love designs too, so i will surely look into the blog you have specified up there.......
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Baba oh . . . I have been around and not worrying about the tariff thing at all, only been busy with daily jobs oh. Remember that cars business is an "on the side" so the everyday job is what is making me busy oh, and the property section lately seems to be dull and not as excited as it used to be.

I love designs too, so i will surely look into the blog you have specified up there.......

Quite understood Boss.. we have to work since we are not running for any political office in Nigeria oh!
Stay bless sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Quite understood Boss.. we have to work since we are not running for any political office in Nigeria oh!
Stay bless sir.

Hajji M.

Yes now, but Oga Spyder is not making the section as fun as it used to be . . . . . We dont get the break down of the costs anymore. sad sad
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Yes now, but Oga Spyder is not making the section as fun as it used to be . . . . . We dont get the break down of the costs anymore. sad sad

People are frustrating him... especially the new comer; then I don't what understand is that even the incumbent are joining the bandwagon.
I don't blame him.. I wanna know a price, I shoot him an email and within minutes I get what I need. many don't understand.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
mufutau55:

People are frustrating him... especially the new comer; then I don't what understand is that even the incumbent are joining the bandwagon.
I don't blame him.. I wanna know a price, I shoot him an email and within minutes I get what I need. many don't understand.

Hajji M.

Thanks for the secret , , , , , Would love to buy into his project too BUT i am kinda taking my time on it
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by davinchi(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2015
ihebrooke:
This is one of our designs which has been redesigned/modified to fit into a plot of land.

4 Bedroom Bungalow

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 2
Family Area/Lobby
Bedroom 3
Masters Bedroom
Terrace for Masters Bedroom
Verandah for kitchen.
External Dimension 12.8m by 16.9m

Good day Mr Ihebrooke, I am interested in this design, can you please attach specifications to all the rooms et al? THANKS
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2015
@Mufutau55, Fhemmmy.

My Ogas, I salute! Happy new year..
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2015
davinchi:

Good day Mr Ihebrooke, I am interested in this design, can you please attach specifications to all the rooms et al? THANKS

Can you post the link to the design here or send it to my mail--akalawu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Bynocula77(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Do you have design for half plot of land (30'' by 120'')?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bynocula77:
Do you have design for half plot of land (30'' by 120'')?

What type of design are you considering?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
ihebrooke:
@Mufutau55, Fhemmmy.

Happy New Year to you and your family sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
ihebrooke:
@Mufutau55, Fhemmmy.

My Chairman at the top, Happy new year to you and your family. ... may your home and businesses experience miracle this year.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
mufutau55:

Happy New Year to you and your family sir.

Hajji M.

Fhemmmy:

My Chairman at the top, Happy new year to you and your family. ... may your home and businesses experience miracle this year.

Wishing you same and more, My Ogas.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
4 Bedroom duplex + 2 bedroom flats

GROUND FLOOR(DUPLEX)

Entrance porch
Ante room
Visitors wc
Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Kitchen Verandah
Store
Guest Bedroom
Stairhall

FIRST FLOOR(DUPLEX)

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Masters Bedroom
Family Lounge

Terrace for Family Lounge

GROUND FLOOR(FLATS)

Entrance Porch
Lounge
Visitors wc
Dining
Kitchen
Verandah
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

Ground floor plan is the Same as the first floor plan.

External dimension 12.1m by 24.0m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2015
For more information about this house, Contact

MASTERSTOUCHSTUDIOS(MTS)

PHONE: 08032582385, 08174058017

Email: akalawu@gmail.com or visit www.masterstouchstudios..com

BB Pin : 3346AF29

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.