Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (717615 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Castos:
Oba, nothing do you, I'll speak with him to buy one plot from Seun and show us the stuffs he's been hiding in his blog & site. For now, Igwe. Ihebrooke is the current lord. I'd hope that one day, there'll be a thread for all Architects ('I' included) to display his/her works for all to judge and see who's really the master.(Not only that, to also ginger we architects to improve in our designs and actually know the reigning pattern of design)

That would be great besides is not to compete but to complete all the architects in the house

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bebe2(f): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
hi guys pls pls pls, i need a plan for for 6 flats, 2bedroom each.

the plot is 100ft by 50ft, it in ogun state.

i need a sketch asap. building is starting on march 4th.

will be very grateful .
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Castos:
The guy is the boooomb! But there's this guy called MAHAL.

mufutau55:

True, we have many good Architects in Nairaland BUT Ihebrooke is one of the first and best around here.
And then every Architects has his/her own distinctive designs that differentiate them.
Yes, I have also seen good designs from MAHAL, and credit is given to each professionals on their creativity.
Also look at the good designs from our new emerging newcomer "Fippycbk" who happens to be student of Ihebrooke,
so as you can see this Ihebrooke is leaving a legacy.
Hajji M.

Fhemmmy:

This man will wow you, he is the king of architectural designs

Castos:
The guy is the boooomb! But there's this guy called MAHAL.

My Chairmen, the flattering is much oo. I'm still learning from the great architects.

Thanks , my ogas for the support. I appreciate it a lot.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
bebe2:
hi guys pls pls pls, i need a plan for for 6 flats, 2bedroom each.

the plot is 100ft by 50ft, it in ogun state.

i need a sketch asap. building is starting on march 4th.

will be very grateful .

Can you scan and send your survey plan to my mail, akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:
would be nice to see it with conventional roofing

Yes, my Chairman, I will post it later this week. Hope that is okay by you?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
CityNG:

Is this a true flat roof and not a false flat one (with a facade)?

If so, can it be walked on or can you design one that can serve as a patio?

Thanks.

I'm after a flat roof that can serve as an elevated patio area.

It is a true flat roof. This is the design with the flat roof that serves as a patio. It is the modified design that show that. Will attach that later.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

That would be great besides is not to compete but to complete all the architects in the house

I am sure you mean those nice fancy parapets... Seconded.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bebe2(f): 2:16am On Feb 09, 2015
ihebrooke:

Can you scan and send your survey plan to my mail, akalawu@gmail.com

Ok. I will ask d contractor.

Tnks for ur interest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Feb 09, 2015
ihebrooke:

Yes, my Chairman, I will post it later this week. Hope that is okay by you?

Eyes are itching already. .....
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2015
ihebrooke:

My Chairmen, the flattering is much oo. I'm still learning from the great architects.

Thanks , my ogas for the support. I appreciate it a lot.

I dont flatter, I say it the wasy it is
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
bebe2:

Ok. I will ask d contractor.

Tnks for ur interest.

Ok, no problem
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Godson74(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please dear brother and sister,can someone tell me how much it will cost me to build good model 5 bedroom bungalow with fence have 2 plots of land in Anambra state !!!!please i need urgent answer thank you and God bless
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by sandee575(f): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
ihebrooke, the master planner
long time no nothing
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Godson74:
Please dear brother and sister,can someone tell me how much it will cost me to build good model 5 bedroom bungalow with fence have 2 plots of land in Anambra state !!!!please i need urgent answer thank you and God bless

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2015
sandee575:
ihebrooke, the master planner
long time no nothing

I greet!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by twinskenny(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2015
ihebrooke:

I greet!

kudos to nice job.... will surely go places sir. more grease
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
twinskenny:

kudos to nice job.... will surely go places sir. more grease

Thank you sir.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by IDEApro(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
we need to see more executive bungalow designs sir...
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2015
IDEApro:
we need to see more executive bungalow designs sir...

No problem. Will post more.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2015
ihebrooke:
7 Bedroom Duplex

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Porch
Ante room
Main lounge
Visitors wc
Bar
Dining
Kitchen
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Car port
Stair hall
Verandah.

FIRST FLOOR

Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bedroom 6
Masters Bedroom
Void over the main Lounge
Gallery
Family lounge

All bedrooms are en suite and also cross ventilated.
2 stairs, one from the main lounge and the other from the lobby.

Beautiful facades.

External dimension 18.4m by 23.2m

Front view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
See house, lovely.... Chai!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by NL1960: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fhemmmy:

This 7-bedroom is a master piece from the Master himself. The guy wan make person go steal but luckily for me, na person with large family like Hajji fit build this kan master piece.

I would have love to see a 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom variant of this master piece.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
NL1960:

This 7-bedroom is a master piece from the Master himself. The guy wan make person go steal but luckily for me, na person with large family like Hajji fit build this kan master piece.

I would have love to see a 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom variant of this master piece.

Chai, the man is too much and really good . . . more bedrooms are not for only people with huge family oh, remember when inlaws and extended family come visiting too . . . .Lol
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Looks more like a palace to me.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
NL1960:

My brother.. I hear you oh! Nah money be my problem... I like big and luxurious thing o.. and plenty family no be joke o.
I don look that design tired from the first time he posted some pic of it... look at the previous page.. Na wah o.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
blink182:
Looks more like a palace to me.

People that resides in a palace are human with one head like me and you oh . . . so if city wont elect us into palace, let us use our money to build us one, a hard working man needs to enjoy his money too . . . . tongue
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fhemmmy:

People that resides in a palace are human with one head like me and you oh . . . so if city wont elect us into palace, let us use our money to build us one, a hard working man needs to enjoy his money too . . . . tongue
What else?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by maingain(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hello ihebrooke,
I'm thinking of building a hostel on 2 plots of land. A self contain rooms of 20 or more on each building. please send me some samples and your telephone number to maingain@gmail.com.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Ribaman(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hiya house!
Mine is a generalist question.
I have a piece of land that is 100 x 100.
I am not keen on a private property for now, I am thinking over some 2 bedroom flats. How many of those can I fit into that amount of land?
Thanks guys!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bimsbims(f): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
gentlepine:

Hello Chief, compliments of the season. I have a plot of land and would like to have 4 units of two bedroom flats (all ground level) please could you design such? Also can you email me cost of design and samples that you have @ talktomadesua@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Hello, I am looking for the exact same design, please can you email me as well? thanks
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bimsbims(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
ihebrooke:

Yes, I can. Will send you a mail.
Hello, I am looking for the exact same design, please can you email me as well @luvsweptbimsy79@yahoo.com ? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.