Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (717389 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chairman, still loving your creation . . keep it up
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by MOH1313: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2015
I must say you are doing a very good job, ihebrooke, I have followed you and have seen your contact details online, am about to buy two plots of land and I could use a lot of your service. You should hear from me soon.
Cheers
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by pepe1: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello, Ihebrooke. Pls I need your assistance. I have a piece of land measuring 14mx25.5m, can I get a floor plan for twin 2 bedroom flats downstairs (all room ensuite with a visitors' toilet) and a 4 bedroom flat upstairs (Master's and visitors' bedroom ensuite, visitors' toilet and a small laundry room). Email: pepe17599 at gmail dot com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2015
maingain:
Hello ihebrooke,
I'm thinking of building a hostel on 2 plots of land. A self contain rooms of 20 or more on each building. please send me some samples and your telephone number to maingain@gmail.com.

bimsbims:
Hello, I am looking for the exact same design, please can you email me as well @luvsweptbimsy79@yahoo.com ? thanks

Mails sent
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Chairman, still loving your creation . . keep it up

Thanks, my Chairman.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2015
MOH1313:
I must say you are doing a very good job, ihebrooke, I have followed you and have seen your contact details online, am about to buy two plots of land and I could use a lot of your service. You should hear from me soon.
Cheers

Okay, expecting your mail soon.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2015
pepe1:
Hello, Ihebrooke. Pls I need your assistance. I have a piece of land measuring 14mx25.5m, can I get a floor plan for twin 2 bedroom flats downstairs (all room ensuite with a visitors' toilet) and a 4 bedroom flat upstairs (Master's and visitors' bedroom ensuite, visitors' toilet and a small laundry room). Email: pepe17599 at gmail dot com

I will send you a mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by nextstep(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello, Ihebrooke. I'm really enjoying your designs, and wonder if you would consider turning your design into three-storey light-industrial building, as mentioned here: https://www.nairaland.com/2175507/building-two-storey-light-industrial-building-electronics. We're thinking of a 14m by 14m square footprint...

Would be nice to turn the third floor into a large dedicated conference room with doors on either side opening to a patio. One side would have AC and water tank, the other side would be an outside events location. Solar cells on the roof.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
nextstep:
Hello, Ihebrooke. I'm really enjoying your designs, and wonder if you would consider turning your design into three-storey light-industrial building, as mentioned here: https://www.nairaland.com/2175507/building-two-storey-light-industrial-building-electronics. We're thinking of a 14m by 14m square footprint...

Would be nice to turn the third floor into a large dedicated conference room with doors on either side opening to a patio. One side would have AC and water tank, the other side would be an outside events location. Solar cells on the roof.

Can you send me a mail to akalawu@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by write2obi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ejikeme(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Godson74:
Please dear brother and sister,can someone tell me how much it will cost me to build good model 5 bedroom bungalow with fence have 2 plots of land in Anambra state !!!!please i need urgent answer thank you and God bless
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ejikeme(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Godson74:
Please dear brother and sister,can someone tell me how much it will cost me to build good model 5 bedroom bungalow with fence have 2 plots of land in Anambra state !!!!please i need urgent answer thank you and God bless

please, which part of Anambra? Awka? Onitsha? Nnewi?
#7mil will do it depending on the finishing. I've done a project at Ebenebe off Awka and Onitsha.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Godson74(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
The land is oyi local government Nteje Area
ihebrooke:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Godson74(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
My email is godsown74@yahoo.com
ihebrooke:

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
write2obi:
I sent you a mail sir

Godson74:
My email is godsown74@yahoo.com

Sent you a mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
pls house help on parapet, any info will be appreciated
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Godson74(m): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
I have replied you back
ihebrooke:

Sent you a mail
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by bulakos: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
wooow. An upcoming Architect on board. my oga I can see your bank of creativity clearly on your designs. Wishing to be your student from now on.

Bulakos.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2015
bulakos:
wooow. An upcoming Architect on board. my oga I can see your bank of creativity clearly on your designs. Wishing to be your student from now on.

Bulakos.

You can send me a mail, let's see what we can work out.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2015
5 bedroom Bungalow

Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
All bedrooms ensuite
Masters terrace

Minimum size of land 120ft by 120ft.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
ihebrooke:
5 bedroom Bungalow

Ante room
Main Lounge
Dining
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
All bedrooms ensuite
Masters terrace

Minimum size of land 120ft by 120ft.

Master will forever be a master, you be master chief architect..... Thanks for making me wake up into such a luxury imagination.... Lovely piece.

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Master will forever be a master, you be master chief architect..... Thanks for making me wake up into such a luxury imagination.... Lovely piece.

Well done my Chairman. Longest time?
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Side view

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2015
ihebrooke:

Well done my Chairman. Longest time?

Anytime u bless us with some mouth watering drawing, I will sure show up.... And you have mybword for us to do business and send some friends your way.... U too much, don't scare us with price oh
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Anytime u bless us with some mouth watering drawing, I will sure show up.... And you have mybword for us to do business and send some friends your way.... U too much, don't scare us with price oh

Now tell me... where this man come from? Some people don abandon us here...

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
mufutau55:

Now tell me... where this man come from? Some people don abandon us here...

Hajji M.

My one and only Hajj, i remain humble, Sir . . . I just think property section is no more as fun as it used to be . . . . Spyderman is NOT doing it like he used to, though, i do understand, BUT without the cost of building those homes, classrooms are becoming boring jare, it is like movies without popcorn . . . But i pop in here daily and with master architect's drawing, i MUST commend sha ni o
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by mufutau55(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My one and only Hajj, i remain humble, Sir . . . I just think property section is no more as fun as it used to be . . . . Spyderman is NOT doing it like he used to, though, i do understand, BUT without the cost of building those homes, classrooms are becoming boring jare, it is like movies without popcorn . . . But i pop in here daily and with master architect's drawing, i MUST commend sha ni o

I hear you jare my brother.. and you are right. It's nice to see another eye-popping design from Ihebrooke again.

Hajji M.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
mufutau55:

I hear you jare my brother.. and you are right. It's nice to see another eye-popping design from Ihebrooke again.

Hajji M.

Yes, just imagine building this his bungalow on a nice piece of land surrounded by palm trees that are clapping and singing with the winds playing the drums and a pool at the back with tennis court on the side and kids are there for every summer . . . Chai, diaris god oh

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Yes, just imagine building this his bungalow on a nice piece of land surrounded by palm trees that are clapping and singing with the winds playing the drums and a pool at the back with tennis court on the side and kids are there for every summer . . . Chai, diaris god oh
(in Igbotic voice) disi man, yor imaginationu isi killinu mii die. E be like say you wan die finish abi. Oya carry your children come my house grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Castos:
(in Igbotic voice) disi man, yor imaginationu isi killinu mii die. E be like say you wan die finish abi. Oya carry your children come my house grin

Chaiiiii . . . See the green grass, any green snake on such grass will be there to say Hi and go back cos he is full already from the hood, see the palm and see how they are dancing to the voice of the silence and serenity of all that ought to be . . . Chair, this is really what i called residing in the midst of plenty and waking up in the morning to say thanks to God for the chance of another day to breathe . . . . diaris god oh
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Castos(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chaiiiii . . . See the green grass, any green snake on such grass will be there to say Hi and go back cos he is full already from the hood, see the palm and see how they are dancing to the voice of the silence and serenity of all that ought to be . . . Chair, this is really what i called residing in the midst of plenty and waking up in the morning to say thanks to God for the chance of another day to breathe . . . . diaris god oh
Chiefu, you funny o grin
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Castos:
Chiefu, you funny o grin

Funny ke? I no funny oh, i am just keeping it real . . . . This man has drawings to make your jaw drop

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.