Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (711454 Views)

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Affordable 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Nairalanders (modern) Call 07035596641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by AreaFada2: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Ihebrook,

Can one fit in a building containing 1 unit of 2 bedroom flat with sitting room and kitchen and 2 bathrooms + 1 unit of miniflat (1 bedroom and sitting room and kitchen and 1 bathroom) into a 60 x 60 or 120 x 30 piece of land in Lagos and still have space for 2 cars?

Can you show any model of such here for me to see?
What is the NLer price for you to do the building plan? And also include seperately the cost of building plan approval for Ikorodu area and Badagry.

pithasmen@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by tegamans: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2011
please can you send me your phone number to tegamans@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Select(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2011
Area-Fada:

@ Ihebrook,

Can one fit in a building containing 1 unit of 2 bedroom flat with sitting room and kitchen and 2 bathrooms + 1 unit of miniflat (1 bedroom and sitting room and kitchen and 1 bathroom) into a 60 x 60 or 120 x 30 piece of land in Lagos and still have space for 2 cars?

What is the NLer price for you to do the building plan? And also include seperately the cost of building plan approval for Ikorodu area and Badagry.

pithasmen@yahoo.com

Thanks.

The official cost of processing Building Plan Aproval within Ikorodu and Badagry depends on your Architectural Drawings, for ur proposed structures. There is no fixed price.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2011
tegamans:

please can you send me your phone number to tegamans@gmail.com

These are my numbers, 08032582385, 08024282676.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2011
Area-Fada:

@ Ihebrook,

pithasmen@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Can you forward your survey plan to my mail, akalawu@gmail.com, ihebrooke@yahoo.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by AreaFada2: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2011
@ihebrooke,
Thanks.
In the process. Will do so when ready.

@select, Thanks.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2011
Select:

The official cost of processing Building Plan Aproval within Ikorodu and Badagry depends on your Architectural Drawings, for your proposed structures. There is no fixed price.

Good morning all
@select
i am yet to receive your mail.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Analytical(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2011
Hi Ihebrooke. Great designs! Like I earlier said, it will be nice if you could add the external dimensions (e.g. 65 ft x 35 ft or 10m x 20m) to each of the lovely designs to enable someone know if they fit into his/her plot. Also, it won't be bad if you coan attach estimated cost to finish (e.g. N10m).

Great work.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Select(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2011
ihebrooke:

Good morning all
@select

@ Ihebrooke,
I replied u almost immediately after we had the online chat. Pls check ur ihebrooke@yahoo.com mail as instructed.
Cheers!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Select(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
ihebrooke:

Good morning all
@select

@ Ihebrooke,
I hav sent the reply to ur ihebrooke@yahoo.com mail as instructed.
Cheers!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2011
Select:

@ Ihebrooke,
I hav sent the reply to your ihebrooke@yahoo.com mail as instructed.
Cheers!

Forgive me, it went to my spam mail so i did not see it earlier. I will get back to you soonest.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2011
Analytical:

Hi Ihebrooke.  Great designs!  Like I earlier said, it will be nice if you could add the external dimensions (e.g. 65 ft x 35 ft or 10m x 20m) to each of the lovely designs to enable someone know if they fit into his/her plot.  Also, it won't be bad if you coan attach estimated cost to finish (e.g. N10m).

Great work.

@ Analytical,
Thanks for the compliment.
I would review and modify the posts and add the exterior dimensions. But also, the floor plans are designed in such a way that they can be modified to fit into a typical plot of land.
With regards to the cost of the designs, there are many factors that must be considered before putting a price tag to a design.
The location of a land.
Building a house in enugu and lagos would not be of the same cost. Neither would building a house in abia state and bayelsa be the same. These would require different foundations. The cost of the labour in both places will differ, so also the cost of materials.
The finished product, therefore will not be the same.
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2011
4 Bedroom Duplex with attached 3 Bedroom flat.

All en suite, with cross ventilated rooms, visitor's toilet.
Exterior dimensions,  25m by 14m.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2011
another view.

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2011
Front view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Adaawo: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
ihebrooke:

4 Bedroom Duplex with attached 3 Bedroom flat.

All en suite, with cross ventilated rooms, visitor's toilet.
Exterior dimensions,  25m by 14m.

Hi ihebrooke, I like this design. Please can you send a floor plan for this to me on adaawo@gmail.com
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2011
Adaawo:

Hi ihebrooke, I like this design. Please can you send a floor plan for this to me on adaawo@gmail.com

Yeah he should send you free plan, nigerians angry
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
blink182:

Yeah he should send you free plan, nigerians angry

LWKMD
Oh my God, i dey laugh in turanchi.
@Blink182, you too harsh ooooooooooooooo.
This your post wan kill me with laugh
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
ihebrooke:

LWKMD
Oh my God, i dey laugh in turanchi.
@Blink182, you too harsh ooooooooooooooo.
This your post wan kill me with laugh
Guy no be laughing issue o, how can someone just ask you to send him plan, did you spit out the plan and dimensions. I have a friend that has had his floor plans built to completion. All he got was" we are going through the plan and will get back to you"
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by rastaman20(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
blink182:

Guy no be laughing issue o, how can someone just ask you to send him plan, did you spit out the plan and dimensions. I have a friend that has had his floor plans built to completion. All he got was" we are going through the plan and will get back to you"

Thats Nigerian for you, we want everything (F:O:C). Free Of Charge.

it Pains Us alot to pay for good services lended to us in good faith.

I am not suprise. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria we Hail thee
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2011
rastaman20:

Nigeria we Hail thee

Its common practise against architects in this country, builders won't allow them supervise what they drew instead they take a quak and start modifying his plans until you have an absurdity built
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2011
blink182:

rastaman20:

Nigeria we Hail thee

My brother, thats exactly what we are experiencing in the industry. You bring out your whole heart to be honest with a ''client'' and after doing the three dimension drawing, he will ask you, '' can i see how the interior looks like? And you will honestly send him the plan, he will reply you with ''i will get back to you'', and you will wait till you have gray hairs for him to ''get back to you''.
It is quite unfortunate that there are so many fraudulent ''clients'' online and in this country.
The solution is what i am still exploring, and would really love to hear some suggestions.
Also note that i have explored the idea of paying a ''certain percent'' before disclosing/sending the interior, that idea did not work. It really frightens them into thinking that they are about to be duped!
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^
Honestly dealing with online customers though very possible is hard, I buy the idea of paying part before sending floor plans but honestly I think to seal a deal you need to take it offline and physical
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by rastaman20(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
blink182:

^^^
Honestly dealing with online customers though very possible is hard, I buy the idea of paying part before sending floor plans but honestly I think to seal a deal you need to take it offline and physical

Best option
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2011
Hi,
My name is Femi, I own an interior design company and I'm a designer consultant, designer in kitchen, fitted bedrooms, bathrooms and cinemas. I will like for you to check some of my work on my topics and maybe we can work together.
TOPICS: NEED A KITCHEN & BEDROOM DESIGNER & SUPPLIER? or LOOKING FOR TALENTED INTERIOR DESIGNERS? LOOK NO FURTHER:WELCOME

Hope to here from you soon.
Kind regards
Femi Ashaolu
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2011
Hi,
My name is Femi, I own an interior design company and I'm a designer consultant, designer in kitchen, fitted bedrooms, bathrooms and cinemas. I will like for you to check some of my work on my topics and maybe we can work together.
TOPICS: NEED A KITCHEN & BEDROOM DESIGNER & SUPPLIER? or LOOKING FOR TALENTED INTERIOR DESIGNERS? LOOK NO FURTHER:WELCOME

Hope to here from you soon.
Kind regards
Femi Ashaolu
Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
2 bedroom bungalow(twin)
all ensuite and cross ventilated
lounge, kitchen, dining
dimensions, 20m by 11m

2 Likes

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
another view

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
yet another

1 Like

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
four bedroom duplex with attached bungalow(+pent house).
All en suite.
Private lounge in both.
All rooms cross ventilated.
Visitors lounge and wc
Large kitchen with attached store, etc
exterior dimensions 26m by 12m

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
another view

Re: Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build by ihebrooke(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
same view, different colour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (89) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.