Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. (4855 Views)

Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered / Election Of Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe Nullified In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Jimiyke(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Electoral Tribunal seating is Owerri the Imo state capital has Nullified the election of Senator Athan Achonu Nneji...
Orders fresh election for Okigwe Senatorial Zone of Imo state.

More details coming
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by 4reala(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eyah embarassed pelenu cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Opinedecandid(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Eyaaaaa.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
I think he is the handicapped senator with one arm. I wonder if Uwajumuogu would now win

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Beremx(f): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
Haaa! The only One-Arm General

Madame Aisha, this is no good news o!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by ziky2010(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
let d nullification continue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
These tribunals are a real distraction. Soon almost every senator will have a different election date

Proudly deceitful and treacherous
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Abagworo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
nwanna89:
I think he is the handicapped senator with one arm. I wonder if Uwajumuogu would now win

PDP DID NOT WIN ELECTION IN IMO STATE. Izunaso did not win Orlu zone and Jonathan did not win Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Dannyset(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry And he's the only representative of one group(name withheld) of people in the whole Nigeria in that chamber oo. The Tribunal should just let go na!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Alphaoscar: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Another wailer lost the plot!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Jimiyke(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abagworo:

PDP DID NOT WIN ELECTION IN IMO STATE. Izunaso did not win Orlu zone and Jonathan did not win Buhari.

I think you want to say Uzodinma did not win Orlu zone and not Izunaso...cus Osita is of APC
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by henchamb(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
The senator with one hand. Eh ya
Pa chukwudi said yesterday that apc won't produce any senator from the east. I doubt that with this judgment becos okorocha will do everything to win this seat for apc
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by unitysheart(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:
These tribunals are a real distraction. Soon almost every senator will have a different election date

Proudly deceitful and treacherous
No. Senate election no be like that. Senate is inaugurated June 9 and the whole Senate is inaugurated together.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by adaweezy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
unitysheart:

No. Senate election no be like that. Senate is inaugurated June 9 and the whole Senate is inaugurated together.
yes but different elections wwould hold ....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Beremx(f): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abagworo:

So who won the Senatorial seat in Orlu?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by AndreUweh(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hon Benjy Uwajumogu was the actual winner.
The order was: 1. APC, APGA AND PDP.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by bofoy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abagworo:

BASTARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by BabaNath(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
I talk am
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by Dymitri(f): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
Beremx:
So who won the Senatorial seat in Orlu?
Hope Uzodinma
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by millionaireman: 3:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Abagworo:

Lol, confusion don pass confused.
I can bet my last kobo that Abagworo wanted to write:

"Uzodinma did not win Orlu zone" in the last Senatorial election contest.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by unitysheart(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
adaweezy:

yes but different elections wwould hold ....

No sir. Whether u are inaugurated just a day to the end of the National Assembly, you go with the rest. Legislative election no be like executive election.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. by vedaxcool(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2015
good cool cool cool he should be sent home

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Stop Playing Megaphones Outside The Country – Tinubu / Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian / Ondo Lawmakers Give Akeredolu Go Ahead To Access N50bn Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.