Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps (4779 Views)

The New Curriculum And The Muslim Brotherhood Islamization Agenda / Muslim Brotherhood Agenda And The New Curriculum In Nigeria / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is there any subject in primary/secondary schools or the university with the name Islamic Arabic Studies ?

* Islamic Studies was never emposed on anyone about the so called new curriculum . The useless apostle, Reno Omkri, the mad man called FFK just like his CAN simpletons brothers coin a non existing subject with the name Islamic Arabic Studies.

It should be noted that Arabic Language is a subject different from Islamic Religious Knowledge (I.R.K). Arabic language is 3rd most widely spoken language use by both Muslims and Non Muslims.In a matter of fact, there are Arab Christians.

There are four different subjects offered in schools with student having the option to select 1 of each category. These are:

Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) or Christian Religious Knowledge (C.R.K) AND French Language or Arabic Language. This has been so for decades.

The new curriculum scrap both I.R.K and C.R.K in to Civic Education while leaving French Language And Arabic Language for student to select one.

Observe The Below :

Christians Religious Knowledge (CRK - scrapped into Civic)

Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK - scrapped into Civic)

French or Arabic Language ( Remain the same)

Also: The hypocrite did not tell us Whether Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) was also removed from the curriculum or not.

The hypocrites also fails to complain about French Language.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
An open challenge to all Nairaland Hypocrite.

If the alleged prostitute pastor, Reno Omokri, CAN and other Nairaland lost sheeps Zombies fail to explain to us which Subject is Islamic Arabic studies, may your hatred consume you.

Cc APCsupporter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

If you alleged prostitute pastor, Reno Omokri, CAN and your Nairaland lost sheeps Zombies fail to explain to us which Subject is Islamic Arabic studies, may your hatred consume you.
This is complete nonsense!
So you mean they introduced Arabic while Yoruba was removed?
You and Buhari must be joking right.
There is no indigenous Arabic speakers in. Nigeria.
I want to see the useless Governor in South West that will employ Arabic teachers when Yoruba is not being taught.
What nonsense!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by astana1: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
This is complete nonsense!
So you mean they introduced Arabic while Yoruba was removed?
You and Buhari must be joking right.
There is no indigenous Arabic speakers in. Nigeria.
I want to see the useless Governor in South West that will employ Arabic teachers when Yoruba is not being taught.
What nonsense!

Arabic wasn't introduced now. Go back and read before you comment. You did not complain on French, where are the indigenous french speaking Nigerians?

And who said Yoruba is scrapped? If there is anything about Yoruba language, then it must involve Hausa and Igbo Language.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by wawappl: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
French or Arabic Language ( Remain the same) why arabic why not latin , spanish that is very popular or even Portuguese or mandarin our biz partners.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by wallex1983(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:
Is there any subject in primary/secondary schools or the university with the name Islamic Arabic Studies ?

* Islamic Studies was never emposed on anyone about the so called new curriculum . The useless apostle, Reno Omkri just like his CAN simpletons brothers coin a non existing subject with the name Islamic Arabic Studies.

It should be noted that Arabic Language is a subject different from Islamic Religious Knowledge (I.R.K). Arabic language is 3rd most widely spoken language use by both Muslims and Non Muslims.In a matter of fact, there are Arab Christians.

There are four different subjects offered in schools with student having the option to select 1 of each category. These are: Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) or Christian Religious Knowledge AND French Language or Arabic Language. This has been so for decades.
The new curriculum scrap both I.R.K and C.R.K in to Civic Education while leaving French Language And Arabic Language for student to select one.

Observe This Below :

Christians Religious Knowledge (CRK - scrapped into Civic)

Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK - scrapped into Civic)

French or Arabic Language ( Remain the same)

Also: The hypocrite did not tell us Whether Islamic Religious Knowledge (IRK) was also removed from the curriculum or not.
The hypocrites also fails to complain about French Language.

Still trying to get the point in this message.

1 Like

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by dealslip(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Let the truth be told Islam is gradually dominating Nigeria. This Islamists actually started almost three decades ahead of others. The reason the North holds to power so dearly is because these plans must be actualised. Bosun Emmanuel warned seriously but alot of people didn't understand. Do you think the Governor of Sokoto decided to build 600 mosque ahead of schools for nothing. These guys are working with Saudi Arabia for the domination of the world.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
wawappl:
French or Arabic Language ( Remain the same) why arabic why not latin , spanish that is very popular or even Portuguese or mandarin our biz partners.

Thats not the purpose of my thread. Was Arabic or French introduced now in the new curriculum? It has been so decades ago.

2 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Arabic wasn't introduced now. Go back and read before you comment. You did not complain on French, where are the indigenous french speaking Nigerians?

And who said Yoruba is scrapped? If there is anything about Yoruba language, then it must involve Hausa and Igbo Language.
Am telling you that we Yorubas are not interested in learning Arabic.
There is no indigenous language in the curriculum. Buhari and his gworo chewing monsters have lost the remnants of their brain.

11 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by olapluto(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
dealslip:
Let the truth be told Islam is gradually dominating Nigeria. This Islamists actually started almost three decades ahead of others. The reason the North holds to power so dearly is because these plans must be actualised.
But this policy was drafted during GEJ presidency. CAN was silent then. Reno was S.A. to GEJ and did nothing. It's been 3 years of the policy now and suddenly it's islamisation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
dealslip:
Let the truth be told Islam is gradually dominating Nigeria. This Islamists actually started almost three decades ahead of others. The reason the North holds to power so dearly is because these plans must be actualised. Bosun Emmanuel warned seriously but alot of people didn't understand. Do you think the Governor of Sokoto decided to build 600 mosque ahead of schools for nothing. These guys are working with Saudi Arabia for the domination of the world.
Arabic was introduced to satisfy Hausas.
Yorubas have nothing to do with Arabic, we are not interested in any way.
Either we learn Yoruba and English or Yoruba.
It's just a pity, Buhari just like to stir up controversies here and there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Am telling you that we Yorubas are not interested in learning Arabic.
There is no indigenous language in the curriculum. Buhari and his gworo chewing monsters have lost the remnants of their brain.

I don't and i wont buy your lies. Indigenous languages were not scrapped. Secondly only the Yoruba Christians don't want Arabic and French is there as substitute.

It is not Buhari that loses remnant of his brain but rather you the lost sheep that fail to realize it wasn't Buhari that introduced French and Arabic Language into the curriculum.

seanet02:
Arabic was introduced to satisfy Hausas.
Yorubas have nothing to do with Arabic, we are not interested in any way.
Either we learn Yoruba and English or Yoruba.
It's just a pity, Buhari just like to stir up controversies here and there.

Mumu Arabic was in the curriculum before Buhari and it is elective subject. You are not speaking for the Yoruba. You are speaking fro some lost sheeps yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
olapluto:

But this policy was drafted during GEJ presidency. CAN was silent then. Reno was S.A. to GEJ and did nothing. It's been 3 years of the policy now and suddenly it's islamisation.
Am less concerned about who drafted it.
My own children cannot learn Arabic by force.
They must know the intoto of Yoruba language even before English language.
Infact I will personally hire a Yoruba teacher for them and ensure they don't participate in any Arabic class.
Rubbish of the highest order.

5 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op, na only u go primary or secondary school? Haba......
Arabic studies have never been of any relevance even in JAMB. Stop this story telling and tell ya sultan that his plans for Nigeria Christians have failed.

Arabic studies for what end naaaaaaa??

Revert to the days of pure CRK or IRK. Simple.

We don't want it across the country.

13 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't and i wont buy your lies. Indigenous languages were not scrapped. Secondly only the Yoruba Christians don't want Arabic and French is there as substitute.

It is not Buhari that loses remnant of his brain but rather you the lost sheep that fail to realize it wasn't Buhari that introduced French and Arabic Language into the curriculum.
Buhari is the one implementing it.
You people gave the TSA glory to him even though it was GEJ that drafted it.
So let him carry this cross also.
I am telling you this will not stand. Not in Yoruba land.
For your information, I am a practising Muslim.
But I am first a Yoruba before being a Muslim.
No to Arabic language in Yorubaland.

6 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Arabic studies have never been of any relevance even in JAMB. Stop this story telling and tell ya sultan that his plans for Nigeria Christians have failed.

French for what naaaaa? Answer me is Arabic a language or religion?

Mumu Arabic is in the curriculum before this Sultan and Buhari. It is in Jamb whether relevance or not

2 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

I even want all this religion to be removed.
Teach our children Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Tiv, Egun, Itsekiri, Isobo, Urobo, Igala, Fulani, Kanuri and other indigenous languages.
To hell with all this second hand neocolonialisti policies.

4 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Buhari is the one implementing it.
You people gave the TSA glory to him even though it was GEJ that drafted it.
So let him carry this cross also.
I am telling you this will not stand. Not in Yoruba land.
For your information, I am a practising Muslim.
But I am first a Yoruba before being a Muslim.
No to Arabic language in Yorubaland.

Look we are not fools here. Tell us is Arabic a new subject introduced now that wasn't present before in the curriculum and stop ranting.

You can as well be a traditional worshipers before a Muslim for all I care. Address your concocted lies now.

3 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by Ngokafor(f): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
...My prayer is for Biafra to be actualised,let me see how Arabic or Islamic studies will be debated therein..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

French for what naaaaa? Answer me is Arabic a language or religion?

Mumu Arabic is in the curriculum before this Sultan and Buhari. It is in Jamb whether relevance or not
Of course it has always been in the curriculum but was never a two way choice.
It's either French then with your indigenous language or your indigenous language only.
Now it's either French or Arabic.
Layelaye, kolwerk.

4 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by SIRmanjar(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hahahaha! Islamization of nigeria will be slow but it will surely come..Arabic language the language of terrorists..Make I see any southern govt wey go comply.

1 Like

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
None of the hypocrites has addressed the lies the concocted.

Which subject is Islamic Arabic Studies

3 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Forcing students to either study French or Arabic doesn't make sense.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Look we are not fools here. Tell us is Arabic a new subject introduced now that wasn't present before in the curriculum and stop ranting.

You can as well be a traditional worshipers before a Muslim for all I care. Address your concocted lies now.
You are the one that need your brain examined.
We don't want Arabic as a two way option.
Make it either your Indigenous language and Arabic, French, Portuguese, German, Russian and Spanish as more of electives.
Keep wasting your time.
It can't work here in the West.

3 Likes

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Of course it has always been in the curriculum but was never a two way choice.
It's either French then with your indigenous language or your indigenous language only.
Now it's either French or Arabic.
Layelaye, kolwerk.

No. You are a liar. It was never what you said.

You have option to choose either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo

Then French or Arabic

Then IRK or CRK

I can present my primary and junior secondary results here.

I offer both Hausa and French. So dont come here and lie to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahahaha! Islamization of nigeria will be slow but it will surely come..Arabic language the language of terrorists..Make I see any southern govt wey go comply.
I won see am o.
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by Iamwrath: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
A simple search

Life and career[edit]
Omokri was Vice President, Africa, at Joe Trippi and Associates, a U.S Political Consulting firm.[15]

As Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria he was noted for using social media to conduct surveys

This bastard does not represent true Christians in Nigeria , i do not know why Christian leaders are letting this ediot soil the name of Christians

Anything negative is always from Jonathan and PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by seanet02: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

No. You are a liar. It was never what you said.

You have option to choose either Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo

Then French or Arabic

Then IRK or CRK

I can present my primary and junior secondary results here.

I offer both Hausa and French. So dont come here and lie to us.
Stop lying Mr man.
Arabic wasn't​ a two way choice then. Nobody will take this from Buhari.
What a big disappointment this man is turning out to be .
Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by cowardafonja: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

If the alleged prostitute pastor, Reno Omokri, CAN and other Nairaland lost sheeps Zombies fail to explain to us which Subject is Islamic Arabic studies, may your hatred consume you.

This is terrible!!!

Why is Nigeria harboring such high rate of illiteracy?

My friends it's sheep not "sheeps"

1 Like

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by Ngokafor(f): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
A simple search

Life and career[edit]
Omokri was Vice President, Africa, at Joe Trippi and Associates, a U.S Political Consulting firm.[15]

As Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria he was noted for using social media to conduct surveys

This bastard does not represent true Christians in Nigeria , i do not know why Christian leaders are letting this ediot soil the name of Christians

Anything negative is always from Jonathan and PDP

...And your jaundiced views represent' true Christians in Nigeria' i suppose?..my friend clear for road make person see road.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Curriculum Of Islamic Arabic Studies - Exposing CAN And Other Lost Sheeps by FriendNG: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Stop lying Mr man.
Arabic wasn't​ a two way choice then. Nobody will take this from Buhari.
What a big disappointment this man is turning out to be .

Useless liar it is two way option. Care to invoke curse of anything you worship if I tender my results here. Even in the university level.

A GST course with the name Communication in Arabic or French is offered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video / National Unity - What Is A Federal Government? / Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.