Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune (28667 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by yakubuadeiza(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
donem:
World without islam= Peaceful world
Existence-Islam=peaceful life

1 Like

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by sabi99(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Christians are suffering all over d world. According to sky news n BBC, the palestinians have killed much of d israeli citizens for nothing sake, another is d ISIS, headed down to our own side is d BH sect.....all dz people are muslims.....all I have to say 2 we christians is that persecution is sure to come, but keep on doing good and try to live a godly life which is d highest testimony one can give, now fear not him who only can destroy ur body, rather fear Him(GOD) who has d power 2 destroy d body n soul in hell.....ok check this out were not most of d apostle persecuted. But today they have stopped existing to start living happily in heaven. We must try to live a godly life cos the time is short.......

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by marshallz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Violence in Islam is real and spiritual. No doubt, this is a very offensive area, but it is a fact all the same. It is utterly impossible to follow Mohammed's examples in the Hadiths and obey his Allah in the Quran and then be peaceful, tolerant and submissive to the government; that is not entirely Islamic. Jihad is Real, the so-called Islamic terrorists around the world are simply fighting for Allah. They say Islam is a religion of 'peace' but in essence peace or 'salaam' is not achieved until Islam has swallowed the nation. Peace here connotes total eradication of their enemies. I means subjugating, killing or swallowing all non-comformists, infidels or kaferis. Truth is always bitter but it must be told.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by mondaypaul77(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
I was passing through the town these afternoon on my way to Ibadan. The town was more like a glorified graveyard.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by abdulaz: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
What can i say.
Same Sh.it different Airfreshner. grin
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by makaveli902: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
IslamaBAD
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by cheerokee(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2015
so sad, the soldier was an Exboy..

He had dreams to fulfil, but he gave his life fighting for the peace for you and me..

I pray God protect those who put their lives at risk to save Nigeria
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by Cooleasy(m): 2:03am On Oct 14, 2015
cescky:
is the sect nameless?
The name of the sect is AS-SUNNA. This sect is different from BH but is operating the same way. It has been acquiring weapons for several months now and is aiming to overthrow the Nigerian government and impose Sharia.
It is led by a man called Mallam Baba. Another name of a leader of the group has emerged, which is Muhammed Auwal Jabata. He is based in Ilorin. But whether Mallam Baba and Muhammed Auwal Jabata is the name of the same person or that of two different persons we don't yet know. So, the people the NA fought with in Okene yesterday are AS-SUNNAH, NOT BH. But as far as ideology and intention is concerned, As-Sunnah is as deadly as BH. Something should be done decisively now before it gets out of control. As-Sunnah means business but God pass them.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by Afritop(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2015
This was like how insurgency in borno came to be birthed. Their former sect leader, Mohammed Yusuf then was busy spreading hate messages in the mosques while governors and traditional leaders were aware of it but did nothing to arrest the situation. Some even went far by attending their programmes as it was widely reported.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by lawaldoski(m): 2:51am On Oct 14, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Bokoharam in kogi Unusual
nt d first tym
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by MrMbaM: 3:16am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Believe this story at ur own peril. Boko haram is winning the war------pa chukwudi
[/s]

Smelly oaf
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by LastProphet: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2015
OtunbaJega:

Must you sound foolish all the time?

so you sound wise in your eyes? professorpeter is foolish in your eyes abi? you muslims are really a different species, so do you need another person to tell you what your so called religion is? do you?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by tomzman: 5:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Always Islamic sect. You never hear Christian sect. Sometimes I wonder what's so peaceful about the so called religion of peace. The world would have been much more peaceful without islam.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by igho003(m): 5:51am On Oct 14, 2015
God dem don dey near us God after kogi na akoko edo ooooo. God no allow dem abeg peace mak dey rain 4 edo mak he jus dey rain no be say u go dey waka ur mind no go dey at rest
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by igho003(m): 5:53am On Oct 14, 2015
[s][/s]
[size=8pt][/size]
lawaldoski:

nt d first tym
no be first time true true okene ppl na useless ppl I hate dem
lawaldoski:

nt d first tym
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by igho003(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2015
[s][/s]
[/size]
lawaldoski:

nt d first tym
lawaldoski:

nt d first tym
[s][/s]
[size=8pt]
lawaldoski:

nt d first tym
lawaldoski:

nt d first tym
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by kingzizzy: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]War against Islamic terrorism does not end
It can only be postponed.
It is a monster with countless heads.
When one is cut off, another one replaces it.
Nigeria has never had 10 years of peace without one sect or another going on rampage in one region of the country.
Ignorance of the truth is the major problem of Nigerians and not corruption.
[/size]

That is why any southern Nigerian, particularly the SE/SS, who is not yet thinking seriously about Biafra had better do so. I'm an Igbo man. Anyone who is telling me to be a part of a country like Nigeria with ever growing Islamic fundamentalism needs to have his head examined
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by afonjay: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2015
EBIRA ppl now BH I ve to cut off my friendship wt them dis is terrible. This might be Ebira who stayed longer part of norhest.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by babafirst(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Thought they were routed by our gallant soldiers weeks ago?
Degraded not routed.Routing is a continuous process.Even at the end of the insurgency some of the miscreants will continue to operate as armed robbers because of unrecovered weapons.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by babafirst(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2015
iambabaG:
Dear fallen soldier.. As sad as ur loss is, it is a necessary sacrifice for d liberation of ur motherland! May ur death not be in vain nd may we eventually win dis battle.. RIP #salute
Amen,thanks.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by babafirst(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2015
FabulousAutos:
Yes, we are winning the war for sure. I am confident that we will soon have a country we can once again be proud of. God bless PMB, God bless the military, God bless Nigeria.
Amennnn.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by abusurv(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2015
I wish the operation in okene should go beyond the sect to the politicians,the weapons in okene is massive and most of them are sophisticated provided by the politicians to them to carry out intimidation of their political opponents
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by back2sender: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Thought they were routed by our gallant soldiers weeks ago?

with this your comments it shows you are a dunce. go back and read the newspaper stories about the attack on the DSS facility. the summary of the attack was that the insurgents scampered away when the DSS called for reinforcement/assistance from the military after a sustain gun battle.

This is a follow up on the attack and kudos should be given to the military and DSS for their after effect investigation leading to the rounding up of this bastards.

This is a prove that the armed forces/dss are working and living up to their responsibilities unlike it used to be in the past when your masters was still at the helm of affairs.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by Pennywise(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2015
This group might be responsible for the incessant violent robberies on the stretch between Okene and Auchi to fund their nefarious acts.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by cescky(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Cooleasy:

The name of the sect is AS-SUNNA. This sect is different from BH but is operating the same way. It has been acquiring weapons for several months now and is aiming to overthrow the Nigerian government and impose Sharia.
It is led by a man called Mallam Baba. Another name of a leader of the group has emerged, which is Muhammed Auwal Jabata. He is based in Ilorin. But whether Mallam Baba and Muhammed Auwal Jabata is the name of the same person or that of two different persons we don't yet know. So, the people the NA fought with in Okene yesterday are AS-SUNNAH, NOT BH. But as far as ideology and intention is concerned, As-Sunnah is as deadly as BH. Something should be done decisively now before it gets out of control. As-Sunnah means business but God pass them.

Thanks

this is shocked ,Can Nigeria survive 2 terrorist groups ...

God help this nation oo
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by Josco24685(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2015
I tink it will be the right tym dis so call igbira people of okene be destroyed completely............ The last tym they attacked the Nigerian army and dis tym around it d Dss office............ Igbira are such a useless ethnic group in kogi state dat are just useless............ When they are happy they bark like dog bingo, when angry they also behave like mad dog on the street. What caliber of human are they? Will i called they the useless seven??
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by Cooleasy(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2015
cescky:

Thanks

this is shocked ,Can Nigeria survive 2 terrorist groups ...

God help this nation oo
Yes, Nigeria can survive even more than two. The immediate solution is to quickly silence the ones that are just emerging, while they are still in their embryonic stages. Like, right now. As-Sunna doesn't have more than 2,000 combatants (that's if it is even up to 2k) and the militants don't yet have more than just AK-47s, kalashnikovs and a few other small arms. As-Sunna tried to form an alliance with BH, but the talks failed (it was the later that rejected the former's proposal). So, As-Sunna can be quickly isolated now and wiped out, quietly. That is the way to go. But if nothing serious is done about As-Sunna right away, by March next year, places like Ilorin, northern Oyo, and Niger State will be under threat. This is the BEST time to act.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by Cooleasy(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2015
Cooleasy:

Yes, Nigeria can survive even more than two. The immediate solution is to quickly silence the ones that are just emerging, while they are still in their embryonic stages. Like, right now. As-Sunna doesn't have more than 2,000 combatants (that's if it is even up to 2k) and the militants don't yet have more than just AK-47s, kalashnikovs and a few other small arms. As-Sunna had tried to form an alliance with BH, but the talks failed (it was the later that rejected the former's proposal). So, As-Sunna can be quickly isolated now and wiped out, quietly. That is the way to go. But if nothing serious is done about As-Sunna right away, by March next year, places like Ilorin, northern Oyo, and Niger State will be under threat. This is the BEST time to act.
Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by ChikezieU(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2015
RIP to the dead Soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Drone Hits Boko Haram Terrorists Target In Sambisa Forest. / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] / Lawyers Kick As Benin Republic Plots Igboho’s Deportation To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.