Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) (9979 Views)

Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear / 15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by farano(f): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hey, ladies do you agree? cool It's pretty true actually cheesy Yes we want the nice guy but we also want that hot figure to go with it..

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
that's for oyibo gals biko.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by LordOfTheWeed: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
wol up..
wol up.. ..
wol up.. .. ..

Farano, lemme be sincere with you, you are getting boring these days, as in extremely boring! What's the essence of this thread now? undecided SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by vjsmiles: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
angry
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
My darling wants to eat to add weight........
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
I don't know though. I'm trying to grow my nyansh naturally! Not sure how to grow fat concentrated on yansh.... I eat and eat.....still.

Anyway, I am fairly tall and muscle-y. So, I don't accumulate fat easily...high basic metabolic rate etc. And, I also loose fat quite quickly.

Anyway, I suppose I can accept what the good lord gave me. sad

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by dharay99: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
yeah ryy buh a†ymz @d end,
†hey s†ill end up losinq dah† ho† shape.

#e.q; farano.
tongue undecided
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Basildvalour(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
I know of a Lady who wants to add up weight by all means because she feels she is cheated by her other sisters who do...

And so, she needs a husband to get the money from!
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by yorex2011: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
If i hear
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dis is my dream too
I don't like d idea of controlling wat i eat cos i luv food

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by dharay99: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Dis is my dream too

I hope yhu wake up
from dah† dream of urs soon.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Quadre: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Every girls dream is to catch a MUGU

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Prince047(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Xiadnat:
I don't know though. I'm trying to grow my nyansh naturally! Not sure how to grow fat concentrated on yansh.... I eat and eat.....still.

Anyway, I am fairly tall and muscle-y. So, I don't accumulate fat easily...high basic metabolic rate etc. And, I also loose fat quite quickly.

After you have had your first child or while in the process of 'his' pregnancy you are very likely to naturally get the mass in those places you wish for.

So you could wait till then or ........ sad
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Sirsoftness(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Xiadnat:

Do squats regularly

Start with 20 a day den u up it later
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
wol up..
wol up.. ..
wol up.. .. ..

Farano, lemme be sincere with you, you are getting boring these days, as in extremely boring! What's the essence of this thread now? undecided SMH!
lordoftheweed please tell us the grade of weed you gave her to smoke.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by DEIFIED(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
Wowww, this is new, eating without getting fat, ladies with their numerous complicated fantasies. SMH.
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Vinshu(f): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
+1

The 11th Commandment in my bible is:

"Thou shalt not get fat!"

Being slim and hot is an achievement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Dis is my dream too

Fat face! Smh... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by LordOfTheWeed: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
stupidity:
lordoftheweed please tell us the grade of weed you gave her to smoke.
A cuban grade A weed mixed with banana leaves and groundnut peels, that's the only thing i gave her that she's already misbehaving.. .. .. cheesy
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by farano(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
wol up..
wol up.. ..
wol up.. .. ..

hahaha!

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by farano(f): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Dis is my dream too

Same here...I love food too much lol
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

Fat face! Smh... lipsrsealed undecided
One thing i have come to learn on dis forum is to be patient

Cos I have found out that it's people with low self esteem dat comes here nd insult people at dere own free will

Dats me on my profile, i love everything about me

I wish you could say d same about u

At least put ur pics let's see how u look like before u come up here nd abuse someone

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Yeah

Nd i love me dat way

I wish you could say so about urself
Good for you. Glutton! Greedy you! Jeez!
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by LordOfTheWeed: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
farano:
hahaha!
See as she be like orangutan cheesy swerve jhoor!!!! ======>>>>>>
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
dharay99:

I hope yhu wake up
from dah† dream of urs soon.
Nd give me one good reason why i should
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:
Good for you. Glutton! Greedy you! Jeez!
Tanks for the compliment

At least am happy i have food to eat
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Tanks for the compliment

At least am happy i have food to eat
It is not all about having food to eat but about destroying yourself. You already are. Sad you don't understand that. You aren't pretty. lipsrsealed
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
all4naija:

It is not all about having food to eat but about destroying yourself. You already are. Sad you don't understand that. You aren't pretty. lipsrsealed
Rotfl

Who is talking about pretty

As long as i have food in my big stomach wat am i looking for

At least am ugly nd still have d courage to put my pics

Please where is urs

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by farano(f): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

See as she be like orangutan cheesy swerve jhoor!!!! ======>>>>>>
Miserable people don't really like people, they don't like themselves either cheesy... They believe their lives suck. They drink, dey do drugs and they smoke weeds grin . Pele
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by SemuhleB(f): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
One thing i have come to learn on dis forum is to be patient

Cos I have found out that it's people with low self esteem dat comes here nd insult people at dere own free will

Dats me on my profile, i love everything about me

I wish you could say d same about u

At least put ur pics let's see how u look like before u come up here nd abuse someone

You look cute. Ignore him smiley
Re: Revealed: Every Girls' Dream (snapshot) by pbs4real(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
memyselfndi:
Rotfl

Who is talking about pretty

As long as i have food in my big stomach wat am i looking for

At least am ugly nd still have d courage to put my pics

Please where is urs
babe u shld learn to ignore somtinz u knw, cos they are of less importance smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, This Is What We Need During Sex / Crazy Nigerians:) / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.