Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed (86685 Views)

WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / FESTAC Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested With 86 Bullets (photo) / The Mum And 14-Month-Old Daughter Killed By Festac Bank Robbers Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by kinibigdeal(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
kenny2u:

Black brain! Oponu! Na buhari send them? Which society no get criminals?

Don't be too harsh, Fashola blamed GEJ too remember

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by sniper77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
An innocent child and mum killed for the love of money by daredevil armed robbers.

I tend to doubt the Nigerian police when they parade armed robbery suspects a week or two after bank robberies with heavy casualties and brief the press that they are the robbers that carried out the acts.

Need I mention that the lekki and ikorodu robbery incidents have similar style to the bank robbery at FESTAC.

I have a feeling they are the same robbery gang and some rag tag boys were displayed after the last two incidents as the robbers that performed the acts.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by AyeeIdris(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
MEN! it was not a funny thing. I grew up at 4th Avenue...my folks were home. They had to crouch down fearing stray bullet. Our B.Q tenant said he was hiding under his bed. He then remembered his shoes were outside. So he crawled to the door doing some Rambo stealth mode movement to pick them (incase they decide to go house robbing next, they won't know he is at home)....... I was told the bullets traveled far beyond the banking areas......

The irritating thing is that the huge police station is less than 10 minutes away. Okadas will never agree to drive you past their route. It's only on their head that those mungo Park looking officers have power. Nonsense. They were called and informed the caller that they were aware of this crisis. The person said 'still on your way After 30 minutes of all these shootings...are you waiting for helicopter? (I don't know if this part is actually true. Na the gist my mama give me o)
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by kingdenny(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Its only in Nigeria citizens generate their own own electricity "generators" provide security for themselves "vigilante" provide water for themselves via borehole , so what basically is the job of the government ?

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by efilefun(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
So its security now not more corruption??
olutunde12:

Element of truth. But bubu boasted about providing security "in all parts of nigeria" as if security is the name of his first born .
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by donodion(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
YerYer:
Very very sad and annoying. This story just makes me so angry but I don't know why. This very same canal has been used by criminals in the past as their gettaway route... It's faster since there's no traffic to slow them down. This case is particularly annoying because there's a police station very close to the robbery scene. What use is it having a Police department if they wont respond to distress calls? Also the federal government has to draft laws to forbid private hospitals from turning away critical patients during an emergency. This is pure madness, they could've saved this woman's life had they stopped the bleeding, even a simple pressure dressing or tourniquet could've made some difference.
You spoke my mind...our tax pays their salaries and allowances.... Besides harrasing and mauling unarmed citizens,saluting and answering yes air to thieving politicians, I make a motion that the Nigerian Police Force and training academy be overhauled asap.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Ebenezerk2: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
We are just wasting our resources on Police, they are not useful at all

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
our police said no lives were lost.... so what do we call a baby and his mother?
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by madgoat(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
So sad... May the Mother and child rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by chaxking(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
And to think dt dfirst hospital refuse to treat dem is jst so sad and heartless
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/bank-robbers-kill-14-month-old-baby-and-mother-in-festac-lagos-graphic-photos/

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by shindarayo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/bank-robbers-kill-14-month-old-baby-and-mother-in-festac-lagos-graphic-photos/
those robbers whoever they are will live d rest of dir life in.misery,the blood.of.dt innocent baby and d mother will haunt them for.d.rest of.dir.miserable short.life.amen.*sobbing*

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by RobinHez(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
what do you mean agnostic?
i am a greekistian now. i worship greek gods. grin grin grin

seriously though. embarassed just because i am agnostic doesn't prohibit me from saying that. i can likewise say.

allah understands. sad
Smbh...
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nizeboy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
my first coment
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
RobinHez:

Smbh...
dude, i said stop.

anyway. it's pointless. you don't feel my pain.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by flipflop(f): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
YerYer:
Very very sad and annoying. This story just makes me so angry but I don't know why. This very same canal has been used by criminals in the past as their gettaway route... It's faster since there's no traffic to slow them down. This case is particularly annoying because there's a police station very close to the robbery scene. What use is it having a Police department if they wont respond to distress calls? Also the federal government has to draft laws to forbid private hospitals from turning away critical patients during an emergency. This is pure madness, they could've saved this woman's life had they stopped the bleeding, even a simple pressure dressing or tourniquet could've made some difference.
You are 100% right! We need hospitals to be trauma equipped, it could have saved that woman's life. I really can't imagine how the husband will cope.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by piagetskinner(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
The police is just a disgrace# they cannot face boko harm, they can't still face armed robbers..... Only harmless civilians suffer from their harassment in a bid to collect kobo kobo bribes # mtchew. RIP to the mother nd child

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by menix(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
Police no dey fall hand..
They must always arrive when the robbers must. Have gotten home..
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
President Buhari ...Abeg help me bound any Hospital that refuses to treat gunshot patients...
If You do this for me I will stop being a wailer..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
The closest Nigerian police officers and the division must be properly investigated.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by olawooro: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
efilefun:
Your stupidity is above humanity, we talking about wasted human life here, you here talking about buhari, like Buhari was the president when those animals visited lekki... oponu oshi you better go back to primary school to learn the difference between CURSE and CAUSE
leave the senseless animal. He must be an igbo, his brain is inside the shoe. Unfortunately, some fool idiots still like his post

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by ruke1: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
so so sad....
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by otiigba1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hospital rejected a dying patience? I don't understand! What are hospitals for? Why is it called a hospital? If nigerian hospitals are not able to treat a dying patience perhaps the hospitals should be closed. .. i guess its normal in nigeria for a hospital tp reject a dying woman. undecided that country called nigeria is a shi"t hole
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
been waiting for dis update..so odeshi dey actually exist. dere shuld be tyt security around the waterways in lagos and police van stationed at major streets....hightym nigeria govt installs cctv to major street and corners.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
otiigba1:
Hospital rejected a dying patience? I don't understand! What are hospitals for? Why is it called a hospital? If nigerian hospitals are not able to treat a dying patience perhaps the hospitals should be closed. .. i guess is normal in nigeria angry
i think since is a bullet case...cos dey usually hv problems frm police concerning treating bullet injuries
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by otiigba1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
i think since is a bullet case...cos dey usually hv problems frm police concerning treating bullets injuries
i still don't get! Why would police have problem with a hospital for treating a dying woman with bullet holes on her body?
Besides is it not the police job to prevent crimes like armed robbery? That country nigera is a shi:t hole anyway.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
otiigba1:
i still don't get! Why would police have problem with a hospital for treating a dying woman with bullet holes on her body?
Besides is it not the police job to prevent crimes like armed robbery? That country nigera is a shi:t hole anyway.
if u ask me who i go ask.... are u frm nigeria?
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by otiigba1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
ruggedtimi:
if u ask me who i go ask....
mallam buhari
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by JuanDeDios: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
This write-up is not a reliable account. It says the police did not arrive until after the robbery. Then it speaks of exchange of bullets between the police and the robbers. It then ends with someone using "African charm" to repel bullets. Na wah.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Shawarmaplus(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
caesaraba:

You are very stupîd for posting such an ad on a sad thread like this one. Absolutely stupîd!

Sorry my brother. Ur absolutely right. I will modify my post...U can do like wise.. undecided
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
My first choice would be not to rob at all but I thank the robbers for going to where the real money is and not robbing average Nigerians in their homes.

In relation to the collateral damage, I ask that they practice care in the future and that they send at least 1/3 of the heist to the family of the victims. And immediately.

For those rushing to build/buy homes in areas with commercial activities and stroking yourself with the thoughts of living in active areas, see your life now.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
Please Lagosians, are the emergency vehicles and paramedics services implemented by Fashola still operational or it has collapsed like it's the case with every positive initiative by our politicians?.

Cc: IamCharis. sad
I never saw any even during Fashola.
Re: Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed by jornie(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Agbashe tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.