Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men (2607 Views)

Important Bedroom Tips Every Man Must Know About / Top 10 Bedroom Tips Every Man Must Know About / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by PROPUNTER(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Guide your man because it is wrong for you to expect the man to know what you want, how you want it and when you want it. The same applies to sex. Tell him I want this and that… Do you want to have your man for you alone, locked in the wonders that your body has to offer?
If yes, then you should know that any woman can keep her man ‘trapped’, loyal, craving and eternally (maybe not so eternally) bound to her… if she is willing to do what it takes.
Many women make the mistake of viewing sex the wrong way, forgetting that it matters a lot to the average man in a relationship and is sometimes a measure of his staying or leaving.
The truth is that, the amount of sex a man gets in a relationship does, in many instances affect how he acts and views the future of that relationship.
1. Initiate sex – don’t force him to always be the one to ask for sex. It would be nice for you to ask him once in a while…
2. Guide him – it is wrong for you to expect the man to know what you want, how you want it and when you want it. The same applies to sex. Tell him I want this and that…
3. Appreciate him verbally – men too need ego boosters when it comes to sex. Believe Me, they like you to tell them how large their penis is, how sweet they feel inside you and how awesome their body is. Work his ego…
4. Show and act like you need him –you must verbally and physically show him that his body is your honeysuckle and you want it always…
5. Be open minded – you must be open to new things in the bedroom. Now, this doesn’t mean you should do anything he asks. It only mean that you should be willing to discuss and reach a mutual agreement instead of out rightly saying no something new…
6. Give and take – if you really want to enjoy sex with a man and keep him, you must be willing to give and take sexual favours. When you ask for something you like, be willing to also give him something in return…
7. Don’t compare him with anyone – one thing no man wants is to be compared with your past men, especially negatively like “your dick is smaller than my ex’s”. Still, you can compare him with the men he has openly told you he loves…like “you’re my Chris Hemsworth…” With these tips, you’re on your way to trapping your man for life because a man kept sexually happy will not have time to do waka- waka.
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Xgz1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
The ultimate tricks ma guy lick the khona
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by myqel(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
To my future wife....my favorite style on bed is 'Elephant style' anything short of that might lead to being unfaithful angry
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
undecided

6. Give and take – if you really want to enjoy sex with a man and keep him, you must be willing to give and take sexual favours. When you ask for something you like, be willing to also give him something in return…

I don't understand this part lipsrsealed

4. Show and act like you need him

This is not needed!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Pennah(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
this no go catch me
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by petkoffDrake(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:
undecided

I don't understand this part lipsrsealed

This is not needed!
only stingy girls won't understand number 6
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by mirabeldesmond(f): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
no 3. wat
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
petkoffDrake:

only stingy girls won't understand number 6

Stingy with what?
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
6. Fukc him the way you want him to fukc you and suck his dikx exactly how you want him to eat your punnay. Op's point for the dumbos to dig.
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by PROPUNTER(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Stingy with what?
Pretender cliaming always like you dont understand what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by PROPUNTER(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
pinceprinz:
6. Fukc him the way you want him to fukc you and suck his dikx exactly how you want him to eat your punnay. Op's point for the dumbos to dig.
Well said Hope @ Vinshu You heard him let it be equal proportional if you dont understand i will show you example but you will involve.
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

Pretender cliaming always like you dont understand what he is talking about.

I'm confused. Please explain. I ask a question, he answers, it's simple courtesy.
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by PROPUNTER(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

I'm confused. Please explain. I ask a question, he answers, it's simple courtesy.

But you suppose to know what he is talking about.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

But you suppose to know what he is talking about.

Supposed to know? I cannot read his mind.
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by PROPUNTER(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Supposed to know? I cannot read his mind.
ok Its V buh you know it pretender

1 Like

Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
PROPUNTER:

ok Its V buh you know it pretender

Why call me a pretender? What is V?
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Sweetheart, it means "Vag!na" a female Instruments.

In the above, he was like women being stingy with sex.
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Strahovski:

Sweetheart, it means "Vag!na" a female Instruments.

In the above, he was like women being stingy with sex.

Thank You sir.

You seem to be an asslicker. Sorry to say
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Thank You sir.

Please do not insult me
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by PROPUNTER(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Hmmm V Ask that to Google
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Thank You sir.

Don't take what some people say here serious. I can see you are back to Cyprus! Good to be back home. Home sweet home!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
If his ego is already high then what ??

Tell him he has a small penis grin to get it back low haaa
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Strahovski:

Please do not insult me

***middle finger***
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
lmao.... vinshu best of luck on your escapades with nairalanders grin
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
akpobi:
lmao.... vinshu best of luck on your escapades with nairalanders

I'm catching my fun smiley
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
whats your nationality? vinshu
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
akpobi:
whats your nationality? vinshu

Cypriot smiley
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
cyprus? so why do u visit nigerian's forum frequently or are u working here? @vinshu
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Vinshu(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
akpobi:
cyprus? so why do u visit nigerian's forum frequently or are u working here? @vinshu

Send me a pm!
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:

Send me a pm!
i've sent
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by ENIGMA24(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2015
mirabeldesmond:
no 3. wat if he doesnt have a big joystick just saying
CHEAT ON HIM #SIMPU
Re: 7 Ultimate Bedroom Tips For Women Who Want To ‘keep’ Their Men by ENIGMA24(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2015
akpobi:

i've sent
UNTIL U START SAVING TO SEND MONEY FOR PLANE TICKET......#419

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHAME!!! See What A Youth Corper Posted On Facebook / Am More Attracted To Dark Skin Girls / What Is Wrong In This Pics ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.