Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri (1168 Views)

Breaking: 3 Dead As As Nigerian Soldiers Invade IPOB Leader’s Home / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri / Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by JumiR: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
Three massive explosions have hit Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State in North-Eastern Nigeria. Associated Press(AP) reports that locals and Red Cross officials confirmed the tragic incident.

More details soon.........

http://dawntodusknews.com/breaking-3-bomb-explosions-hit-maiduguri/
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ijobaooorun(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
o Lord .......save me from buratasha
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Karanka: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Again?? This is becoming a daily occurrence in this country,and It wasn't like this during GEJ's time. It's so obvious Buhari is no longer the man we were told he used to be. Old age (probably) has made this man lethargic,incompetent and archaic. Does it mean all his travels and the nation's money spent on them have so far not yielded any reasonable result?
Imagine,since Buhari came into power,practically no week has passed without news of the menace of Boko Haram.
For how long are Nigerians going to tolerate this?
How did we even land ourselves with this kind of disgusting government?
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by eagleeye2: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Abeg Ok, bring better source or sauce.
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
BH una no dey tire ni? After una poison water, cow die, u try attack okene for kogi una failed, don't u think its time to give up and know that time is almost up...
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by mightyhaze: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
shocked
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by GenbIoodykiller: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
eagleeye2:
Abeg Ok, bring better source or sauce.
you'll never see a better source reporting it because they media are been silenced by apc not to report bokoharam stuff after they used them against Gej.

Nigeria is in deep shitt

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by bugzbunny: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
BH una no dey tire ni? After una poison water, cow die, u try attack okene for kogi una failed, don't u think its time to give up and know that time is almost up...
Religion of peace on point

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by slap1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Some people will still come and say they are sure Boko Haram is about to end...I begin to wonder.
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by IVORY2009(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

you'll never see a better source reporting it because they media are been silenced by apc not to report bokoharam stuff after they used them against Gej.

Nigeria is in deep shitt

chukwudi, bring source na grin
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by GenbIoodykiller: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

chukwudi, bring source na grin

otu nne i source grin
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by IVORY2009(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

otu nne i source grin
Chukwudi bia, uwne source?
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ShowYourCertificate: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
What is happening? Are we winning?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZrQg0Ds4M
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Rich4god(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
I jst tire for naija.... it's just as if these guys can hit any location in Nigeria without any hitch..
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ifex370(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
body odour
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by egbusi1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
The source is suspicious. wink
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by funkiebully: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Don't worry, body odour is diffusing towards maidugri to rescue the situation.

Sai bababaoooo! Oyooooyoooo!

Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Junior66(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Another one again? What is happening in this country? PMB will continue to loss our goodwill because he is not sincere with us. May God save our motherland.
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by ogb5(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
I thought the military begged them recently to come out of hiding and surrender. They even told Nigerians to join in begging boko haram to come out and surrender.

I think that military, what's his name again?? that one that use to do press up and charm snakes

Well the guy need to do more press ups, charm more snakes, maybe add charming of lions, scorpions, crocodile and tigers to the mix.

I believe if the army chief can charm many more snakes, lions, scorpions, tigers and crocodiles, boko haram will become afraid and come out of hiding and surrender.

Anyway I trust Buhari, If the military fail, buhari will step in.
The skill he used in chasing Maitatsine to Chad, abi Libya abi Australia in the 80's is still in the cupboard. I know once Buhari vex, he will lead the army from the front, just like they promised during the election campaign and chase Boko haram to Antarctica.

Right now Buhari is leading the Army for the Wife's bedroom and the Army chief is doing press-up and charming snakes and begging boko haram to come out of hiding and surrender.

Once Buhari vex, all this will change. He doesn't even need to raise a finger, his body odour is more than enough to suffocate Boko Haram out of hiding.

All you asking for death to Boko Haram, remember that a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the North.... If in doubt, ask Buhari

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by akpumping7720(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Only God knows when all these bombings will become a thing of d past in Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Vicadonis(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
This is no longer funny...
Re: BREAKING: 3 Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri by Hallmark08(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Naija we are we going? Wen is the end coming to this calamity of boko harams?

(1) (Reply)

Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Oyo / Are We Better As One Nation Or A Divided One / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dump $182M Halliburton Bribe Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.