Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel (26318 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by kinibigdeal(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
undecidedSo you have turn dbanj now for your mind
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hoii:
What?! That's Mr Nigeria?
There are finer guys in naija na.
Na wa o undecided
lol, it may be true but they didn't look at the face but they looked at the muscle he carried on his body... Whether ugly or not you too could also be a model. & if u were handsome or got the 'packs' why didn't u contest for Mr. Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hoii:
Na wa o undecided
lol, it may be true but they didn't look at the face but they looked at the muscle he carried on his body... Whether ugly or not you too could also be a model. & if u were handsome or got the 'packs' why didn't u contest for Mr. Nigeria? undecided
Hoii:
Na wa o undecided
lol, it may be true but they didn't look at the face but they looked at the muscle he carried on his body... Whether ugly or not you too could also be a model. & if u were handsome or got the 'packs' why didn't u contest for Mr. Nigeria?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Eluwilussit(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
profstar:
Today was amazing, as I was chilling with Ikubese Emmanuel, the current Mr Nigeria and the major actor in SHUGA

Which of you is the nairalander? Me see no difference at all.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
please forgive @OP

that guy in blue is formerly Mr naija
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Suxes(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mckandre:
Who's Mr Nigeria among them both?
www.google.com It will help u
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by mondaypaul77(m): 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
The OP looked like he was the assistant House Boy.
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by flokii: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
Girltee1:
Fine guy tho.
who?
Shuga guy or d nairalander
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2015
profstar:
Today was amazing, as I was chilling with Ikubese Emmanuel, the current Mr Nigeria and the major actor in SHUGA
who are u and who is the Mr 9ja abeg?

One looks like the adulterated version of 50cent while the other looks like. The black igbotic version of arnold shwazznegger(hope I got the spelling cheesy ).

Btw! Is this an achievement? None of the objects in the picture is amazing. Ona two be like hungry man cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by flokii: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2015
Mckandre:
Who's Mr Nigeria among them both?

your English is very bad..

we use between not among... among is used when you have more than two persons in question.

CHANGE

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2015
are we saying that is the most handsome guy in nigeria?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by iamkingzlee(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2015
My role model smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Okeikpu(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2015
profstar:
Today was amazing, as I was chilling with Ikubese Emmanuel, th
e current Mr Nigeria and the major actor in SHUGA
Ikubueze not Ikubese.. umu idiot!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by tellwisdom: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2015
Chilling?? Wey ur beer ..wey ur fried meat peppersoup??. sad.and u say u dey chilling....Anuofia angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2015
psychologist:
Vg
You can say that again
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by UnimkeAk(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2015
profstar:

COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARM FAMZIES !
congratulations!!!!

na thanksgiving service remain on Sunday
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by menix(m): 12:16am On Oct 14, 2015
It's should be Mr Ikubese Emmanuel and a spare part dealer..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Waksdabos(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2015
EARN UP TO A MINIMUM OF $400 MONTHLY! VISIT THIS LINK FOR DETAILS http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=46825
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Kennitrust(m): 12:26am On Oct 14, 2015
onosprince:
I no even no wetin i wan comment... Op i like your trouser grin
na by force to comment for nairaland? no find correct thing do for urself! op u try shai
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by SmartMugu: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Which one of both of these in the picture is OP and which one is the so-called "Mr Nigeria"? Who is the short person and the tall?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by waxdude: 12:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Huh! undecided did u say chillng?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by waxdude: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2015
Huh! undecided did u say chilling?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by delors(m): 12:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Which one of them is Mr naigiria na? The tall or the untall?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by badafofa: 1:03am On Oct 14, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Khameal007(m): 1:06am On Oct 14, 2015
see as you chin gum am.
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by princeonx: 1:18am On Oct 14, 2015
Okeikpu:
Ikubueze not Ikubese.. umu idiot!
Okeikpu? shocked shocked
Nna this your name na something else oh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by California30(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Dear lord.
Please, provide jobs for young Nigerians because this unemployment dey affect their brain.

Your dress game is epic.

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by paulala(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin
onosprince:
grin
onosprince:
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Tagada: 1:26am On Oct 14, 2015
Yet to see anything spectacular about the 'Mr Nigeria'
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 14, 2015
badafofa:

my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Work alone and eat alone... we no want know
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by WILLYBABS(m): 1:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Hoii:
What?! That's Mr Nigeria? There are finer guys in naija na. Na wa o undecided
OLODO, NOR BE BY FINE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mufti Yaks Biography: Cause Of Death, Age, Real Name, Date Of Birth, Parents, Ca / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert / Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.