Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel (26317 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by debbydee(f): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2015
so what next?
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by abimbawealth(f): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2015
My Darling!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stevaz01:
@op
stop lieing to us..
this picture doesn't sound like you were chilling with him..

it looks like a ' ok lemme take just one picture with you so that you can let me rest' picture..
.birthday shoutout to Diepriya..
I dedicate this ftc to you..

that girl is amazing..
only nairalander I've tripped for..
young and bold..
You are wicked ooooo cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dannyset:
OP na u wear blue so ba and Mr Nigeria be the short one?
Hahaha roflwkm.. Laf wan kill me here oooo cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by Dannyset(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha roflwkm.. Laf wan kill me here oooo cheesy
Stop waking my laff joor.
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
profstar:
Today was amazing, as I was chilling with Ikubese Emmanuel, the current Mr Nigeria and the major actor in SHUGA

Good for you!
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by cabaliciouscabal: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hoii:
What?! That's Mr Nigeria?
There are finer guys in naija na.
Na wa o undecided

So d organisers will go and drag dem from dia houses abi? Is it not from does dat come out to compete dat d winner will emerge.

Pls try and lend some Brains for urself.
Re: A Nairalander's Picture With Mr Nigeria, Ikubese Emmanuel by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Dannyset:
Stop waking my laff joor.
ehn ehn cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mufti Yaks Biography: Cause Of Death, Age, Real Name, Date Of Birth, Parents, Ca / Georgina Onuoha Prays For Kemi Olunloyo's Son, Enitan Robert / Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.