Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha (3289 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Pics: When The Ooni Of Ife's Son Went On One Knee To Propose To His Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by OneNaija(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
Girls Tell me,How do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down on his knee to Ask for your Hand In Marriage.

My Point, The Guy kneeing down to ask for your hand in Marriage which will Benefits both of You. Come on. I cant do that, ha
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
OneNaija:

Girls Tell me,How do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down on his knee to Ask for your Hand In Marriage.

My Point, The Guy kneeing down to ask for your hand in Marriage which will Benefits both of You. Come on. I cant do that, ha

na you create that topic saying Naija girls be animals?
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by sistajay(f): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
Cant say, until it happens!! will get back to you on that.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by bluespice(f): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2009
some folks be watching too many movies honest
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by SeanT21(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
OneNaija:

So because of proudness you will not kneel down to ask for your love hands in marriage??

I pity u oooo!!
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by IyaKadijat(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2009
Since I'm getting to old maid status soon, the man can stand on top of his head with clown make up on while proposing to me and I'd accept! LOL!
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by SeanT21(f): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Since I'm getting to old maid status soon, the man can stand on top of his head with clown make up on while proposing to me and I'd accept! LOL!

Dont go so low. wink

U are never 2 old for marriage!!
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Igwe9(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Eww! my naija brother really missed  alot, no wonder he kept coming back. cheesy but come on ma’am  smiley, no mind him, he go regret tire  grin
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Secretz(f): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2009
The last guy that went down on his knees to ask me to marry him, I just had to clarify before he touched the ground with his knee,

I hope you are going to tie your shoe lace grin
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Honeyboy09(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2009
@ Secretz --hahahaha you are funny you hope he was going to tie his shoe Lace , lol

Well i'll count d woman i'll get on my knees to ask to marry me d luckiest woman on earth because i dont think i've to be on my knees to make that request , but i'll w8 until d time comes , lool
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Gabry(f): 2:50am On Apr 28, 2009
The first time he did it I was in shock I froze and I could not answer.

The second time he did it I was also in shock in could not answer

The third time when I know he is going to do it, I scream out loud saying that I saw a ghost from afar. I did it cause I dont want to embarass him for the 3rd time
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by tpiah: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2009
onenaija

we all know its against naija culture for a man to kneel down.

Point noted!!!!
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by OgidiBoy(m): 3:07am On Apr 28, 2009
*piss on thread and run away*
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by OneNaija(m): 3:08am On Apr 28, 2009
Good Point but A Lady Prefer a Guy Kneeing Down. God forbid. I cant. What we shall going to enjoy in future I will knee down for it. never
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2009
ive heard of many guys saying as such untill one day, dont know why they do it and make a fool out of theirselves. . . thats a sign of getting yourself slap in the face.  cool

The moral of the story: never say never.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by opsydudu(m): 5:13am On Apr 28, 2009
western world mentality,

this is africa!

as for me i will prefer prostrating with my chin touching the ground (traditionally accepted way to propose) and ask her romantically.

May God help her to say NO

then she go see me in action.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Gabry(f): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2009
Am not talking about African or western. . . im talking about general. U'll be very surprise to find out that alot of your fellow brothers kneels down to their lady.  cool Thats why i say never say never or you'll slap your face one day.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Secretz(f): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2009
@honeyboy

, I didn't think he was going to tie his lace, I just told him that he had better be tieing his shoe lace! tongue

opsydudu:

western world mentality,

this is africa!

as for me i will prefer prostrating with my chin touching the ground (traditionally accepted way to propose) and ask her romantically.

LOL

gabrywyl:

Am not talking about African or western. . . im talking about general. U'll be very surprise to find out that alot of your fellow brothers kneels down to their lady. cool Thats why i say never say never or you'll slap your face one day.

Very true, they do it in private mostly, so as to not hurt their pride and ego publicly! grin
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by hollandis(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2009
shocked me ke? I will never .A whole son of the soil.Lai Lai ti ti Lai Lai
@poster you na man jare
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by pinkylady1(f): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2009
see as all the guys just dey form say dey not fit do am,

and they can wosrt dan that shior grin grin grin
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by ladybam(f): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2009
@post

my future hubby must kneel. OR!!!!!
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Pataki: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2009
With a change of heart, I possibly could. But right now? No way.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by wembly(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2009
watching alot of home videos and reading lots of romance novel has given us Africans a false identity,did your father kneel down while asking your mom hand in marriage? cry
pls be real or it sems u want to get married in hollywood.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2009
berra b careful. any man who goes on his knees to ask ur hand in mariage is out to rub u of ur koko.
flee 4rm dem. this is africa, dont mistake movies 4 realities.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by ikmoore2(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2009
Chizzzz!!!!

go no my kneels to begg for her hands in marriage.
what will i do @ nite when i get honey? crawl on the floor for her?

And when u cant meet up to her demands u run away cos there is nothing again u can do else she will remind u how u begged her to marry u and to tell u that if jmes, john, harry or others had married her she wouldnt be suffering like this.

dont do it!

Why would u do that , it is now a sign of love or respect?
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Kemjisuper(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
Of course I'll do so - if it's what it takes to get the job done! In her brief moment of extreme excitement, she MUST say YES!!! That's just basic! undecided

Well, the rest is history! LoL grin

Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by yme1(f): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
it makes you feel you are respected tongue cheesy
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Willzkid(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2009
@yme
how u dey, hope u wr not angry wit my topic, no mind me, i'm on msgr nw
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by iice(f): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
opsydudu:

western world mentality,

this is africa!

LMAO grin grin

Really, can't be bothered. . .i'm not even sure i would keep a straight face if he does that undecided
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by sweetpea04(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2009
There are so many ways you can propose and make it very romantic and sincere. Getting down on one knee is great! It shows respect which should be mutual. cheesy
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by sexyLeamon(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2009
if I love him, I will feel special if I don't I will feel sorry for the poor chap knees.
Re: Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha by Kelvinj(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2009
Knee down 2 beg a woman 2 marry me say i be ramsey noah or jim iyke dat if she doesnt my own don finish! Wel 4 me i cnt. I no sum would wen dem dey even kneel down beg 4 obo(abunna) nt 2 talk of marryn dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Ladies No Dey Shame Again Ohhh.. / Soon Women Will Start Paying Men To Suck Their Breasts See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.