Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) (1892 Views)

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / How To Make Anygirl Serious With You!!!!! / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by ezteem(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
I've always been seeing people's posting and saying that their girlfriend cheated... Here are some keep-her-rules. Follow this and keep what ever girl you have.

A real gentleman stays LOYAL FAITHFUL AND TRUE to his girl.

A real gentleman Treats a woman right and will never worry about keeping her."

A real gentleman knows that a man's biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile."

A real gentleman knows that it takes what won her, to keep her."

A real gentleman is male by birth, man by age, and gentleman by choice."

A true gentleman does plenty of pre-intimacy and oral when he's tool doesn't always hit it right.

A real gentleman Never go to parties or hang out with other girls without her."

When you are with that special someone, put down your cell phone and show her that your complete attention is on her."

A true gentleman will tell his lady she's beautiful and he'll make her believe it."

A real gentleman knows when to lose the battle just to win the war.

A real gentleman is you, cause you've read this far.

Feel free to hate and also add yours.

4 Likes

Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by grad2012(f): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Damn hommie u are one gentleman.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by lurlah2014(f): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
I WHICH THIS MAN OF NOW A DAYS WOULD LEARN FROM THIS
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by Vinshu(f): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
kiss
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
I need me a gentleman. kiss
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by koksybrown: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
The girls above me are golddiggers.
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by wordbank(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
^^^
first four to comment still dey hope
grin
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by apholaryn: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
bros dem be fish? catch bawo?
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
but no girl wants a real/perfect gentleman...they prefer d opposite.. #werey ni won like
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
grad2012:
Damn hommie u are one gentleman.
hi bae

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
in a nut shell, a gentleman is a liar
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by fullstreets: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wen I saw certified, I thot op was advertising touch n follow.
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by grad2012(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
robosky02:

hi bae
hi suga how have u been? How is work going? Longest time.
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by robosky02(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2015
grad2012:
hi suga how have u been? How is work going? Longest time.

yea bae miss u. will call u up.
have a great day ahead

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by dmola(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
koksybrown:

I swear! Cheats b like .....long hiss
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by dmola(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
koksybrown:

aswear !cheats b like ..long hiss
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by CHARLEH(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
lurlah2014:
I WHICH THIS MAN OF NOW A DAYS WOULD LEARN FROM THIS

Hey, you need a 'Lesson teacher!
Re: How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) by lurlah2014(f): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Because u need a lesson lecture
CHARLEH:

Hey, you need a 'Lesson teacher!

(1) (Reply)

On A Scale Of 1 To 10 How Important Is Sex To A Relationship? / How Do I Chat On Nairaland / 'i'm Not Doing Again' - A Short Funny Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.