Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation (48229 Views)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by olillywales(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
The Senate Committee on Ethics and Privileges and Public Petitions has aborted the screening of former Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, as a minister.

Chairman of the committee, Senator Samuel Anyanwu, told the Senate that the report of the petition against Amaechi’s nomination as minister was not ready.

Anyanwu noted that because of the screening exercise on Tuesday, the committee was not able to put the report together.

Senate President, Bukola Saraki, mandated the committee to ensure that the report is ready on Thursday.

As a result of the non availability of the committee’s report, Amaechi is not likely to be screened on Wednesday as scheduled.

http://thenationonlineng.net/senate-postpones-amaechis-screening/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by mars123(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
if I hear

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by kiyosaki1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
The waiting game continues
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tomorrow is almost here
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by PRYCE(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol!!!
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Sappyman(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
I know it is just the delay him. He will make the list finally. If the Senate fail to approve Ameachi from becoming my minister, the I will delist myself from Rivers PDP.

44 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by osaslord500(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Apc and confusion just be like bread and butter!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by omusiliyu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
The lion of Ubima has suddenly turn to Chicken of Ubima...

Sekibo is doin this boy strong thingthing grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by damton(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
This are very trying times for Amaechi. surprisingly, at the end, he'll make the list

12 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Leyemoshood: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
not yet confirmed..poor reporting

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/0
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Amaechi chai

Watin dey follow u from village grin

Like this sample below

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Adiwana: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
so far as am concerned,this thief and others like him should be sent to jail

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by sweatlana: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
Buhari flight against corruption is the biggest scam ever cos of his nomination of ameachi. That the truth!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
is Amaechi pregnant? grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by shegzan(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
screening or no screening, Buhari is doing a great job!!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by gift01: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Can't wait to see Amechi out-talk his way outta the screening. I trust he got tricks up his sleeve

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by obinnajr(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
PDP OR APC, NIGERIANS ARE JUST FOOLING THEMSELVES... MY DEAR, IF AMECHI IS MINISTER OF ANOTHER LIFELINE, U WONT GET IT.. HUSTLE HARD AND BE YOUR OWN SELFMADE.

17 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Leyemoshood:
not yet confirmed..poor reporting
have u confirmed it?

5 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by otijah(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Saraki fails to endorse Amaechi as minister, then he should be ready to go to jail for his false assest declaration.
That's the agreement btw him and buhari
Quote me anywhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by nurex01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Y this rubish
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
God catch u...
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by braine(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
He's destiny might be delay but it can NOt be stopped. cool

5 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by doublewisdom: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Lilimax(f): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seems as if the gods are angry with Amaechi embarassed
A lot of things are working against his nomination smiley

I pray for Amaechi today, every failure at the edge of success towards his nomination, Die!, Die!!, Die!!!... by fire.
Amen.

20 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Applaner: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Dabigbroda(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
K
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by nurex01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Letvus hear from me
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by missKiffy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by Zico5(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
These PDP wolves need to find soft landing for themselves. I'm not against the probe of any corrupt politician but this is witch hunting of the highest order. I believe Buhari is sensitive enough to know the kind of people he wish to work with and that is what we call loyalty. Wike is not even half clean cos for u to work with patience, u must be loyal to her in every area. We all saw how PDP silent the whole Rivers state wt guns during election. What do we call that but I know that he who kills wt sword must die wt sword. Let's wait and see.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation by epadomo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari / Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) / NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.