Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. (700 Views)

I Dont Think My Ministers And Aides Are Corrupt - Buhari / watch what the Nigerian Army are doing to students in Niger delta / Photo: I Dont Think 2 Heads Are Always Better Than 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by inlandtaipan: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
I'm personally tracking this guy for his genocidal comment, I'm sure before the end of today, I will get him. He has attracted eyes to himself.

1 Like

Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by dialfa: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
I can see him on the back of that okada on A235

3 Likes

Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by alterswerve(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Where is Peta?

1 Like

Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by benedictnsi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
It still depends @Op
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by scribble: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
O boy

This one na NSA thread
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by trapQ: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
That's a mad Cow on the loose. Highly unjustifiable and barbaric of him.

But before you track him down, kindly track and locate NNAMDI KANU first. He has said worse things than this. A few months ago, he asked people to hunt the hausa/fulanis in a particular SE state, which his minions did.

I advocate for equity and justice. No citizen or tribe is more superior to the other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by trapQ: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hehehehe
alterswerve:
Where is Peta?
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by Acjohn(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
what part of the country is that man from. I think he is confused or high on something. May be he needs to redefine who the real threats to Nigerian are?
is it the Fulani that are wiping other ethnic groups or the Igbos?
He made need to carry out a survey to see which region and people had suffered more?
If you catch the person, I wan join for him flogging. I can supply the koboko with my money.
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by GenbIoodykiller: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by otil1: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am trailing him too.

He can't hide. I already told him.
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by CyberWolf: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP how do you track him if he is posting from a hijacked network? Our network infrastructure is wack in this country so, it's very unlikely that you will get him.
Re: Watch What You Say Online, Dont Think You Cant Be Tracked. by tpiander: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Happy tracking!

And happy jail!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Our Policies May Hurt Some Businesses In The Short-term / Nigerians Yet To Feel Buhari’s Change Mantra —TUC / PHOTOS: This Is The State Of A School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.