Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Porous Confirmation Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Porous Confirmation Of Ministerial Nominees (473 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Porous Confirmation Of Ministerial Nominees by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am alarmed at the way the Red Chamber of the National Assembly poorly approved (as if it were a child's play) all the ministerial nominees screened so far.
Re: Porous Confirmation Of Ministerial Nominees by zik4ever: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:
I am alarmed at the way the Red Chamber of the National Assembly poorly approved (as if it were a child's play) all the ministerial nominees screened so far.
Bro, it is only the uninitiated that will be surprised. Its 'normal' -its all politics. They will always do initial gra gra and settle themselves. Losers are the Nigerians insulting themselves on the Internet in the name of these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Porous Confirmation Of Ministerial Nominees by PedroJP(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
I doubt the senators have any ideology they uphold more or less, debating within themselves to know the stance the nominees are upholding. I can bet most of them didn't even understand analysis made from questions they asked. They are divided on political parties and not on ideology.

Infact some of them even see that screening as a waste of their time.

Nothing can be taken serious in this forced union if not broken or reformatted.

Some one should pls tell dat Alhaji dat said sthing about regulating the social media that he should make provision in their conscience too where any rumour of corruption should make them resign as quickly as possible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attention : Going By The Nation Newspaper about Oyo state Governorship tribunal / Amaechi’s Screening Postponement Linked To Opposition In APC Ranks / I Have Never Taken Bribe - Ameachi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.