Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Condom In His Wallet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Condom In His Wallet (4510 Views)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Condom In His Wallet by ladybam(f): 11:57pm On May 01, 2009
Uche2nna:

I dont carry a purse,

okay grin
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by No2Atheism(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2009
tope2000:

Sharap dia . . . . .i dont mean cheating cheesy
Just because he carrys condom doesnt mean he is cheating . . .does it? tongue

grin, maybe he's using the condom as computer screen dustcover ,  grin  undecided

Moreover sef, If he's using the condom for you, then it should be at home (or where ever you do your thing), hence for a man to carrying condoms around, it means he eats a lot of fast food.
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 12:28am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

davo wetin i go do now
i cant give myself BP now wink wink

tope2000:

kini big deal
atleast i'd know he practice safe sex

shocked shocked
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by tope2000(f): 12:31am On May 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin, maybe he's using the condom as computer screen dustcover , grin undecided

lol cheesy

davidylan:

shocked shocked

Its true. . . wud i kill myself undecided
this means dont date cheaters but then again most guys are cheater wink cheesy
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:58am On May 02, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked

wetin dey surprise u
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 12:59am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

wetin dey surprise u

you mean you wont even ask him why? It doesnt bother you that your dude might be sleeping with someone else? I'd be freaking out! grin
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 1:39am On May 02, 2009
I cant give myself BP becos of one man o!!
shld'nt i be happy dat he practices safe sex

BTW
knowing myself my man dosent need all dat
cos d action he is getting at home is enuf 4 him
he wld be 2 tired 2 give anoda gurl attention
dats why tins like dis don't bother me
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Oxone(m): 1:45am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

d action he is getting at home is enuf 4 him

exactly shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by acidrop(f): 2:02am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

BTW

hw can u be soooooooooooooooooo sure?
safe sex? he's not meant to be sexing at all yo
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 7:25am On May 02, 2009
well if its a no sex relationship then he has no business wit condoms. Being seen with one simply means you wanna break your promise either by hook or by crook. Believe me she'll never trust you to keep your word again.
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by bluespice(f): 7:34am On May 02, 2009
uve gotta love mr brown jay tho tongue

in a no-sex rlshp?
hmmm ill ask kweshion sha

in a 'sexful' rlshp?
lol
no pwobs nau

that said why should a man have a purse?
n what am i looking 4 inside dia?
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by No2Atheism(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

BTW

@sexyhotmom, i like your policy jare ( dude starts imagining things grin). Infact what you said is similar to what I usually try to tell ladies  (talking to married ones alone, pls no fornication) to do because it can help them keep their men from being tempted to cheat:

@sexyhotmom, what you said that is similar to what i am saying is that:

1. Ladies should learn to be freaks in bed.

2. Ladies should make sure that once in a while, they shag their husbands so much and so extreme ( something almost equivalent to raping him shocked) that he's probably too tired to even get dressed by himself talkless of going out to think of another woman.

3. Make sure that everytime they think he's getting bored, they make sure they sleep with him like freaks in a way that he starts begging you to spare his life, cus he can't take it anymore,

Hope yu'all get my drift, that most men that are getting overdose of freakish sex of extreme varieties from their wives would be too tired and too satisfied to even consider cheating.

Sexyhotmom i bow for you jare,
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by chinesedoll(f): 10:39am On May 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

@sexyhotmom, i like your policy jare ( dude starts imagining whether he can apply to become[b] tomboy cool [/b] grin)

I usually try to tell ladies that its helps them keep their men from being tempted to cheat:

1. if they are learn to be freaks in bed.

2. if they make sure that once in a while, they shag their husbands so much and so extreme ( something almost equivalent to raping him shocked) that he's probably too tired to even get dressed by himself talkless of going out to think of another woman.

3. Make sure that everytime they think he's getting bored, they make sure they sleep with him like freaks in a way that he starts begging you to spare his life, cus he can't take it anymore,

Hope yu'all get my drift, that most men that are getting overdose of freakish sex of extreme varieties from their wives would be too tired and too satisfied to even consider cheating.

Thank you jare
most women don't know dat
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by zilosxp(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2009
if she sees a condom in my wallet and asks me i would say "tufia blood of jesus how did it get in there"?
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 03, 2009
sometimes men dont shag a woman outside because they lack sex in the home . . . tongue
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 1:10am On May 04, 2009
Pretend I didn't see it. But I'll spend his hard earned money on condoms, while he eats there would be a condom next to his plate, a condom next to the soap he bathes with, toothpaste, toilet seat, his car, everywhere grin Shebi he has it "in case". grin Nonsense.
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2009
davidylan:

sometimes men dont shag a woman outside because they lack sex in the home . . .  tongue

@ davidylan
at least we agree on something here.
LADIES, stop thinking that men cheat because they lack good sex at home. some do but others do it because its available and they are either mentally not strong enough to turn it down or just that they need A CHANGE. no matter how "heavy" you sex your man and tire him, he might be tired to shag his new secretary but he will take her number and arrange for some other time to shag her. the pleasure is in the brain, before the signals are sent to the underwear region to get to action. so if he dreams of shagging that cute new girl then he is halfway cheating and only needs the right opportunity.
teaching your man to respect your relationship and letting him understand and showing him what he is about to loose if he cheats might be a better way than shagging him to death.
try to understand how men think? try to understand that some guys, when with their friends, will act different than when he is with you. and try to understand that some men will cheat EVEN if they were dating the most beautiful and sexy girl on earth.
do you think the guy that fukcs his maid does it because she is going to give him better sex that you?! no, he does it because it's DIFFERENT than you.
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Jaybee2412(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2009
Naija is a randy place with sa lot of Hot women parading themselves around the place looking for prey! One must always be prepared for the unexpected; What a smart guy!
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by unfaded(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2009
i don't think its nice to carry condoms in ur wallets, its tends to portray you as promiscuous
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by bijelee(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2009
SeXYhOTmOM:

BTW

I can’t stop laughing, abeg ooh, u must be a hardworking woman to make ur man tired!

No2Atheism:

@sexyhotmom, i like your policy jare ( dude starts imagining whether he can apply to become[b] tomboy cool [/b] grin). Infact what you said is similar to what I usually try to tell ladies (talking to married ones alone, pls no fornication) to do because it can help them keep their men from being tempted to cheat:

@sexyhotmom, what you said that is similar to what i am saying is that:

1. Ladies should learn to be freaks in bed.

2. Ladies should make sure that once in a while, they shag their husbands so much and so extreme ( something almost equivalent to raping him shocked) that he's probably too tired to even get dressed by himself talkless of going out to think of another woman.

Lmao,

Its just that how many ladies can do this,
Mai Suya:

condom in purse/wallet? The height of irresponsibility . . .all he therefore needs is the opportunity for the condoms to serve their purpose. Funny enuf such opportunities have an inexplicable way of presenting themselves far more frequently when the man 'fully armed' than when he's not. undecided

That sounds harsh, but I feel ur logic as well, it might be a good motivator n just make the work faster

congoshine:

@bijelee
Ibkaye is still a virgin,please leave her alone

How do u know she is a virgin, anywayz, it was an open question n she choose to contribute, she just might be talking from experience

tope2000:

kini big deal
atleast i'd know he practice safe sex

Hmmmn, kini big deal u said, I know u don’t mean that
U mean u r comfortable that ur Bf shags anytime, as much as he is protected?

@ tope
I think the ladies cheat more, cos ladies can keep several guys n keep enjoying benefits from all ends. Well I think it’s a simple logic, if the ladies that the guys cheat with don’t agree then it won’t be, so we might have as many ladies that cheat as guys
Re: A Condom In His Wallet by Nobody: 3:39am On May 08, 2009
bijelee:

I think the ladies cheat more, cos ladies can keep several guys n keep enjoying benefits from all ends. Well I think it’s a simple logic, if the ladies that the guys cheat with don’t agree then it won’t be, so we might have as many ladies that cheat as guys

UNBELIEVABLE that people still think that way!!!!!!!!
Are you saying that a man cannot have several girls and enjoy the "benefits" from all ends?!
cheating is not about a man or a woman is the action of 2people doing something that is not "right"(in the eyes of his/her relationship) at the time. doesnt matter, man or female, cheating is cheating and both sex cheats!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Lick P.u.n.a.n.i? / Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Guy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.