Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries (5714 Views)

Why My Successor May Be Stoned By Imo People -- Gov. Rochas Okorocha / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself In CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Has anyone noticed Rochas' advert on CNN? This governor has indebted Imo people destroying every good thing in imo state.

This man does not have conscience. You need to see this advert and know that he is the greatest fraud star in Nigeria.

Do you know how much it cost to put a 10second advert on CNN?

God help us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
I was surprised to see that aregbesola is more inteligent than owelle

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by praise010(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
When shall we have a leader in Igbo land?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by otokx(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
The advert reminded me of white washed tombs, currently the Port Harcourt - Owerri road is so bad, people have to go through Aba.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
praise010:
I am sure you meant imo state.
Anambra is doing relatively well.

22 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Beremx(f): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lemme comment first before the usual spammers of my mentions invade this thread.

So Rochas hasn't paid workers yet? The fraudster gives me more reason to dislike his administration.

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by CSTR2: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
praise010:
I am sure you mean imo state.
Anambra is doing relatively well.
The only state working the way an igbo-governed state should work.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Scholes007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
praise010:
we have had great leader like Nnamdi Azikiwe,Akanu Ibiam,Mbakwe and many more...the question should be
when are we going to get quality leaders again in igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:
Lemme comment first before the usual spammers of my mentions invade this thread.

So Rochas hasn't paid workers yet? The fraudster gives me more reason to dislike his administration.
Berem Good Morning! Hope the baby is kicking? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by owobokiri(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
He is just a very disorganized fellow who lacks the intellectual ability to wrestle with serious administrative challenges but somehow is so stubborn to calm down and ask for help. His cabinet is populated with cronnies and boys that served him at different stages of his life. That is not governance. Elrufai should teach him how to organize a government. He reminds me of the igbo adage that talks of a king who doesn't need nor accept corrections and ends up going to the market square with feaces all over his clothes...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
The kind of picture I saw on the advert, regarding his impact on agriculture in Imo state got me thinking, on how a chief executive of a state, went on taking pictures of beautiful and rich mechanised farm and said it's Imo state.

He knows he has failed, that's why he is making so much effort to launder his image.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Trut(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP, show us screenshot of the advert.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by myqel(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Imoites are really suffering angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
What is the rational behind this on CNN? Why not Imo media houses like TV. It's not as if he is advertising for foreign investors. He was advertising his achievements to countries that don't even know what Imo state means.

This man has gone mad.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

good morning by this time? You well so? grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Trut:
OP, show us screenshot of the advert.
it's not easy to capture, as I was not expecting that. Ask most people here and the will confirm it.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:
good morning by this time? You well so? grin
He was actually telling you the good morning Ojukwu told Ken Sarowiwa.

Meaning you Beremx is realising who Rochas is very late. I was even surprised at your comment. I had to read your post more than 3times

17 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Beremx(f): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Balkan:
He was actually telling you the good morning Ojukwu told Ken Sarowiwa.

Meaning you Beremx is realising who Rochas is very late. I was even surprised at your comment. I had to read your post more than 3times
I clearly understood what he meant. Thanks!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
myqel:
that is an understatement. We are in hell

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Duru1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:

You have been fooled for long time and cannot be socially resuscitated. Fools fall harder. Since 2011 I had informed that Mallam Rochas Okorocha use to owe "run girls" and elope without settling bills. He does not know how to settle bills. He specializes in the act of "obtain without pay".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Duru1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
myqel:

I had rather say Imoites are really fools. I had no soft spot in my heart for the Imolites. There are consequences for every action.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
Duru1:

You have been fooled for long time and cannot be socially resuscitated. Fools fall harder. Since 2011 I had informed that Mallam Rochas Okorocha use to owe "run girls" and elope without settling bills. He does not know to settle bills. He specializes in the act of "obtain without pay".
Rochas is a shame to Igbo tribe

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Balkan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Duru1:

I had rather say Imoites are really fools. I had no soft spot in my heart for the Imolites. There are consequences for every action.
don't really blame them. They were scammed

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Duru1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Balkan:
don't really blame them. They were scammed

It takes two to tangle.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Beremx(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
Duru1:

You have been fooled for long time and cannot be socially resuscitated. Fools fall harder. Since 2011 I had informed that Mallam Rochas Okorocha use to owe "run girls" and elope without settling bills. He does not know how to settle bills. He specializes in the act of "obtain without pay".
Dede what is your problem? Do you have to insult me to make your point.
Don't ever quote again me if you have to resort to insults.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by PhockPhockMan: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:

You can't run away from rot in IMO STATE.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Beremx(f): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You can't run away from rot in IMO STATE.
na you sabi
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Duru1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:
Dede what is your problem? Do you have to insult me to make your point.
Don't ever quote again me if you have to resort to insults.

B, how body? I guess you remembered when I warned everybody about this fraudster called Rochas Okorocha. However one of the people who stood out and vocally defended Rochas Okorocha was you, honey. I shall never wish Rochas Okorocha to my enemy.

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by emekachimek: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Balkan:
Has anyone noticed Rochas' advert on CNN? This governor has indebted Imo people destroying every good thing in imo state.

This man does not have conscience. You need to see this advert and know that he is the greatest fraud star in Nigeria.

Do you know how much it cost to put a 10second advert on CNN?
God help us
That guy is the biggest fraudster of 21st century. He has not only wasted 4yrs, he has messed up the treasury of Imo state. It's so unfortunate that Imo state will be in utter darkness in the next 3 and half years. All the roads that he claimed he constructed are a shambles now; workers are owed months of salaries. Now he has embargoed promotion of state civil servants till further notice. I weep for our people

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by PhockPhockMan: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:
na you sabi
We cried and shouted, instead, you and Abagworo, abagoro called us names.

[size=18pt] Just check my signature.

[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by Beremx(f): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
Duru1:

B, how body? I guess you remembered when I warned everybody about this fraudster called Rochas Okorocha. However one of the people who stood out and vocally defended Rochas Okorocha was you, honey. I shall never wish Rochas Okorocha to my enemy.
ok you win! Can you cut me some slacks?

Sighs
Re: Rochas Okorocha Advertises Himself On CNN. Imo People Still Owed Salaries by frankyychiji(f): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Hian...so beremx di ime mkpuke? No wonder lipsrsealed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Shares Video Of How Abacha Died In Abuja (Throwback) / Only Yahaya Bello Can Secure Nigeria Beyond 2023: Bello Ambassadors / Court re-issues Order Directing EFCC To Release ex-CBN Gov, Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.