Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. (1640 Views)

How Can I Stop Glo Airtime Deduction? / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / Airtel Illegal Account Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by johnsonsegxy: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
How many people are in this type of mess from MTN? They've been deducting airtime from my account every blessed when i didnt subscribe to any plan that warrant those deductions. My guess is that, somewhere very close to the top rank or a shareholder in their company is doing this illegally to siphon people's hard earned money. I am not the only one in this type of mess, i have two friends that also complain about this unlawful deduction of money from their account.

Guys lets be real. This guys in charge of this deduction are making millions everyday unlawfully from us. Lets do the calculation together.

If they deduct the said #20 from 1 million people everyday. Thats approximately #20,000,000 going into this guys account. I call this fraud, yahoo yahoo, 419, illegal. They must be sue for this.

Not enough, they will bombard you with numerous junk messages... I am counting days for you MTN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by 1trillionlikes: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
seconded
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by johnsonsegxy: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
1trillionlikes:
seconded

Bros i swear i am tired of this thing o.
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by didfy: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
NCC is a needless and useless agency in this country because they are afraid of the big fish if NOT let them deal with these issues:illegal deduction, unwanted spam SMS and bugging advert phone calls QED
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by johnsonsegxy: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
didfy:
NCC is a needless and useless agency in this country because they are afraid of the big fish if NOT let them deal with these issues:illegal deduction, unwanted spam SMS and bugging advert phone calls QED

Thank you my brother for this... And if dem hack them now, they will come online and cry foul that some wicked evil people hack them... Thier days are numbered!
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by fotadmowmend(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
It is like the NCC is taking part of the money .. you no fit put money for your phone leave am there its either mtn backup or callertune or mtn play or mtn Facebook or learn proverb and so on ..........
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
didfy:
Don't worry oga at top will look at it. But it is better the media are aware of his plight because it has now become a norm for all gsm to deduct from their subscribers
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by mjames: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
They are deducting my N50 say they are sending one learning grammatical something something..... MTN thiefs
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by timijoseph01(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
I use all network in Nigeria.. And i must say MTN is a Scam..!
Why must MTN force us on any plan; giving us free Music plus for a month n later start deducting our airtime w/o our conscient..
Why do they keep disturbing us with their Sms, flooding our inbox with irrelevant msgs..??
WHY MUST I BE SCARED OF RECHARGING OR HAVING AIRTIME ON MY SIM..
MTN are Official fraudsters..!!!
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by Nduxzy: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
From MTNPLAY to unsolicited callertunes and all sorts
MTN has mastered the business of siphoning unsuspecting customers of their hard earned cash!
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Learn their network tweaks so you'd laugh whenever they deduct money from your account.

I can personally vouch that since I learned a handful of cheats life has gotten better for me. Since they don't want to subsidize their services and choose to otherwise defraud customers why not do the same to them?
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by Kingsasian(m): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2015
I thought I am the only one in this
Re: Mtn Unlawful Deduction Of Airtime. It Is High Time We Take Action. by iamonpointa: 1:26am On Oct 15, 2015
want free bet, real cash??
try this
http://www.wasere.com/freebet/09038719348

it's real!! only requires u to think with ur brain(to nail ur predictions)..

u can also introduce people and get N100(per person), which can be used to bet or withdrawn when it's upto N1000

(1) (Reply)

Glo Wahala.... / List Of Infinix Phones With Fingerprint Scanner (sensor) In 2017 / London Used Ipad Air 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.