Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old (1658 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by henryanna36: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
How time flies!Nobody can take your destiny from you.Checkout this throwback of T.B Joshua when he was 17-yes.

Concerning the photo,he said...

"In my spiritual walk with the Lord, I have experienced both good and hard times. Who knows what would have happened if those temporary stops did not come at intervals? Consider how my education suffered epileptic fits; today I am in school, the next day I am out, especially for want of money. I don't want to call it poverty because the man that is poor is not one that has no money but one without a dream. Children of destiny can never be poor, though they may experience temporary lacks. Before I knew it, I had gone around six different colleges in less than one year. I enrolled for JAMB four times and on each occasion, it was either I forgot my acknowledgement card and other necessary documents or there was an accident on the way to the examination venues. People who saw what was happening to me simply attributed my predicament to either sin or non-seriousness on my part. But those with the maturity that comes from faith saw it as mere stopping intervals, natural stops in my spiritual walk with God."

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by managermahmud: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
He is a Prophet and yet, so many christians dnt believe in his ways. Why undecided
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by managermahmud: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
henryanna36:
. I enrolled for JAMB four times and on each occasion, it was either I forgot my acknowledgement card and other necessary documents or there was an accident on the way to the examination venues.
gringrin ds Man of God, e don tey wey ur way no pure lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
K
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by Nature8(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
That's destiny for you.. It has a way of doing it's own thing, it can be delay but can never be denied.. But when destiny wants to strike, nothing can hold it back.. That's why I love God, he doesn't reason like man and he has a way of doing his own thing..
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by olaboy33(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by NextGovernor(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
I love this man for one thing and that's his humbleness. So down to earth.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by doublewisdom: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
He's a very kind man.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by obi4eze(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
managermahmud:
He is a Prophet and yet, so many christians dnt believe in his ways. Why undecided
Because he is fake and uses his giving to deceive people...
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by BALLOSKI: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
I kind of like him.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Prophet TB Joshua When He Was 17-yrs Old by henryanna36: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2015
managermahmud:
gringrin ds Man of God, e don tey wey ur way no pure lipsrsealed
lol

(1) (Reply)

:::::: case resolved!!! / Urhobo denounces inclusion in map of Biafra / FOI Showed El Rufai Lied About Amount Spent On Independence Day Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.