Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Regret Is A Pointer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Regret Is A Pointer! (299 Views)

Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? / Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / Your Desire Is A Pointer To Your Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regret Is A Pointer! by wisdomtoday247(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Imagine. There is electricity power supply round the clock for the rest of your life. Affordable housing, health, education, employment, food, security, welfare and mobility for all in your country of citizenship or residence. You can afford to eat anything you desire as at when you want and how you want it and live anywhere of your choice without hassle. Imagine you could jet-in and out at will. I am talking of a situation where making more money or working extra hour does not really make any difference! As in, the economic, politics, security, environment and everything are heaven-on-earth like scenario; what would you be living for? What would you be pursuing for the rest of your life? What would you like to be remembered for? What legacy would you like to live behind? What will you be doing with your time and life? Imagine – all your so-called enemies and unfriendly friend died and surrounded by so-called friends and well-wishers. Eeh eh. What next? Now you have the floor. Now you have the so called conducive environment. Now the ball is in your court. What next? I really don’t think anybody would be in pursuit of purpose until you launch into the world of imagination as illustrated above. Among other things on how to know purpose; I think what brings a sense of loss, regret and pain plays a dominant role. Regret and pain are pointers to area of purpose. How do I mean? What will be your regret if your life expires today? What will bring you pain that you couldn’t achieve? Is it the book you didn’t write, or written, but couldn’t published or push to the market? The business idea you couldn’t develop? The software program you couldn’t write, developed or manufactured? The song or album you couldn’t release and etc? I guess that is what you should be pursuing now. At the end we only regret the chances we did not take. Think about it. Think about why you are here on the planet earth till date. Think about purpose for living.

Tel: + 234 8033215134 & 08077161922
Facebook: Wisdom Today
Twitter: @wisdomtoday247

(1) (Reply)

Packers Vs Chargers Live Streaming / Don't Look Back / Give Us Today Our Daily Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.