Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation (13771 Views)

Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply / Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by menix(m): 4:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Just because the host allows you to live under his roof does not mean you can disrespect him in his own house.

Igbos are too prideful and lazy. Why are you running from your homeland? Why run from your homeland to make yourself a pariah in another man's land?

Why are igbos the only one finding it hard to respect Yoruba culture in Yorubaland? It's only igbos, from the SW to the SS tot he North. The problem is you.

Without the migration of Igbo's to yoloba land, u guyz will be so backward.

Just give us next 5years, we would buy up every land in yoloba land..

Come to Lagos island nd see how useless ur youths are, they don't do anything apart from exorting money from other hardworking youths from other tribe..

4 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2015
MightySparrow:
Igbo people should not have problem in Yorubaland. They have enough in the north already.

Awo ilu mate, O mo iwon ara ri. Meaning; a stranger held in a esteem knows how to behave wisely.

Except for some loud mouthed Biafra on NL who throw caution into the wind abusing every other tribe. There are many reasonable igbo people all over.
Deji biko!

At everyturn we encounter conflicts and problems with Ibo. This mantra of "reasonable Igbo" is a fraud you all play to disarm your opponents.

Today in Senate Anyawu was probing Fashola on deportation. Can you imagine...a whole Senator picking on a past issue for vendetta. These are ones you want to bamboozle us into accepting as reasonable.

An Eze of Iboland wears crown into Deji of Akure palace. He must be crazy! The Deji wears a beaded Crown.
Do you know what a beaded Crown stand for in Yorubaland? Yet you will push this Eze on us as reasonable.

There is no reasonable Ibo anywhere I don tell my people to stop believing the lie.
Even your Ohanaeze that are supposed to guide and lead are unreasonable ....they tell us they control economy and progress of Lagos and Yorubas are lazy.

We must apply a solution to your nuisance in Yorubaland. We will squeeze your economic stream and compress your growth untill you see your homeland as a refuge and relief from the calamity and packup and go home or find elsewhere outside Yorubaland to go settle.

17 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 4:19am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Without the migration of Igbo's to yoloba land, u guyz will be so backward.

Just give us next 5years, we would buy up every land in yoloba land..

Come to Lagos island nd see how useless ur youths are, they don't do anything apart from exorting money from other hardworking youths from other tribe..

Is that why igboland is so backwards? Because igbos are running from igboland? No matter how you tried to show us one roundabout, your people still run to yorubaland.

Is that why Igbos run to Yorubaland? Because igboland is worse than backwards? Yorubaland to igbos is like mecca to christians. The golden grail.

Every igbos dream is to travel to Yorubaland or America.

When you're not begging for government assistantship, you're hawking on Lagos mainland bridge selling gala and friend plantain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by menix(m): 4:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is that why igboland is so backwards? Because igbos are running from igboland? No matter how you tried to show us one roundabout, your people still run to yorubaland.

Is that why Igbos run to Yorubaland? Because igboland is worst than backwards? Yorubaland to igbos is like mecca to christians. The golden grail.

Every igbos dream is to travel to Yorubaland or America.

When you're not begging for government assistantship, you're hawking on Lagos mainland bridge selling gala and friend plantain.

I will humbly sell gala on the bridge of lagos than extort motorist nd hardworking youths..

Apart from Lagos that was an ex Capital developed by the Biafran money, no other state can be compared to the eastern state..

A wise man go to another man land to exhaust the host resources while developing his home land..
You can ask Lord Luggard or the americans..

Pls don't deviate from the Laziness of ur Kinsmen..

9 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

I will humbly sell gala on the bridge of lagos than extort motorist nd hardworking youths..
Apart from Lagos that was an ex Capital developed by the Biafran money, no other state can be compared to the eastern state..
A wise man go to another man land to exhaust the host resources while developing his home land..
You can ask Lord Luggard or the americans..
Pls don't deviate from the Laziness of ur Kinsmen..

lmao @ develop his home land. grin grin The same igbos that only visit their region once a year while spending the ret of the year in Yorubaland?

Don't worry, once hardworking Yoruba people stop patronizing your product, so that you lazy touts won't end up living under the lagos bridges, you will be forced to face the demons you're running away from.

Useless street hawker.

8 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by stanech: 4:38am On Oct 15, 2015
I am igbo but I like this kind of treatment mented on them igbos. It will make them think more of home.

We Igbos should know that no matter how much welcome you gve to a stranger he still remains a stranger. Good move Deji go ahead and even ask them to leave the land.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by tsdarkside(m): 4:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

lmao @ develop his home land. grin grin The same igbos that only visit their region once a year while spending the ret of the year in Yorubaland?

Don't worry, once hardworking Yoruba people stop patronizing your product, so that you lazy touts won't end up living under the lagos bridges, you will be forced to face the demons you're running away from.

Useless street hawker.

they are playing with fire...the rest of nigeria can boycott their products..is not hard to identifie a Biafra,they always try to be special than others....

3 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

they are playing with fire...the rest of nigeria can boycott their products..is not hard to identifie a Biafra,they always try to be special than others....

They need Yorubaland more than they need igboland nau.
What's a fake businessman without customers?

7 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by menix(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Useless street hawker.

Stop patronizing what

Hahahahahaha, I laugh in Ijebu.
What re u guyz waiting for, bring it on if u guyz re not loud mouthed..

There is dignity in labour (sure u ve not heard that)
So I will prefer being a hawker than be an Agbero who extorts hardworking youth..

Go to Lagos Island nd see that those 'useless hawkers' re extorted by ur brothers daily to their upkeep..

Lazy as5 mofoz..

6 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 4:52am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Stop patronizing what

Hahahahahaha, I laugh in Ijebu.
What re u guyz waiting for, bring it on if u guyz re not loud mouthed..

There is dignity in labour (sure u ve not heard that)
So I will prefer being a hawker than be an Agbero who extorts hardworking youth..

Go to Lagos Island nd see that those 'useless hawkers' re extorted by ur brothers daily to their upkeep..

Lazy as5 mofoz..

So it's aliens in Yorubaland that patronize your business? Why don't you report Deji to the aliens nau?

You see why no one takes you lazy touts serious?

You must be talking about these igbo agberos extorting money in Igboland?

[size=18pt]Touts take over Owerri, extort money from citizens
[/size]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/touts-take-over-owerri-extort-money-from-citizens/

[size=18pt]Onitsha-Asaba bus drivers at war with touts
[/size]

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/anambra-extortion-racket/

[size=18pt]Anambra extortion racket[/size]
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/08/onitsha-asaba-bus-drivers-at-war-with-touts/
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Missy89(f): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Akure is not Lagos.

Tidy urself or leave the state at once! cool

3 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Take ur time nd read, u will see those tout re yoruba guyz.

U answer this, apart from Agbero what other trade re the yoloba into..

Nah my nigga, the touts are confirmed igbo.

They're the new IPOB touts.......you will also find them on radio Biafra making nna nna noise.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Menace2Society(m): 5:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Missy89:
Akure is not Lagos.

Tidy urself or leave the state at once! cool

Damn it!Igbo owns 85% of Ondo so u never know
Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Masterclass32: 5:07am On Oct 15, 2015
stanech:
I am igbo but I like this kind of treatment mented on them igbos. It will make them think more of home.

We Igbos should know that no matter how much welcome you gve to a stranger he still remains a stranger. Good move Deji go ahead and even ask them to leave the land.

Na your side I dey. We should learn to bring our businesses home. I wonder what happens to SE if we all go away. Some Igbo leaders are beginning to see the light and have started calling on our brothers to return home.

Stay abroad for 50 yrs, you're still a stranger.

6 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Menace2Society(m): 5:08am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Take ur time nd read, u will see those tout re yoruba guyz.

U answer this, apart from Agbero what other trade re the yoloba into..
U are lazy if u are not a trader

Cool logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by menix(m): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nah my nigga, the touts are confirmed igbo.

They're the new IPOB touts.......you will also find them on radio Biafra making nna nna noise.

Hahahaha..

U shying away from my queshion...

My friend run along, its time for call of worship for sango worshipers, go ring the bell..

4 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by azzima(m): 5:10am On Oct 15, 2015
The MOST hated group of Africa is at it again ooooo. Dem swear for dis guys ni?? In fact Boko Haram gets more love than these niggas. Sadly, the hatred is self-induced. They just don't know how to respect others. It must be all about them. Akure no be Lagos o, a word is enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Hahahaha..

U shying away from my queshion...

My friend run along, its time for call of worship for sango worshipers, go ring the bell..

Don't worry, when igbos stop patronizing sango (same way your eze went to worship Deji), maybe I'll take you serious.

Lazy Igbo touts selling fake products.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by stanech: 5:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Masterclass32:

Na your side I dey. We should learn to bring our businesses home. I wonder what happens to SE if we all go away. Some Igbo leaders are beginning to see the light and have started calling on our brothers to return home.

Stay abroad for 50 yrs, you're still a stranger.

Gbam I couldn't have said it better.. It is okay to stay in another mans land but do not. Develop it for them. An hausa or yoruba man will likely stay on rent in another mans land but an Igbo man will build a mansion there.

These kind of treatment will make us have a rethink... It pains me that it is only Igbos that are deceived by this one Nigeria shit. Other tribes know fully well that it is a fluke and they do all they can to protect their interest.

Igbos Come back home and develop ur land..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by AustineE1: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Honestly i hate doing this but i must say at this point,that the older generation of yorubas has created a crowd of wasted young generation,isnt it a big shame that Igbo youths will leave their land,like the Chinese,Indians,jews etc go to one Yoruba state,take over their markets in their quest to achieve greater heights. Make a living out it,bring employment to the large number of unemployable yoruba youths(touts),whose only means of survival is through petty stealing,payement of unwaranted levies to them by hard working igbo youths,inother to keep them from being restive.
At the end of the day,what do they Igbos get from them in return,one useless Oba,will prop their retinue of jobless youths to go and challenge the Igbos,because they ve taken over their markets,lands etc and thats why they the youths may remain jobless.
If nothing is done urgently,this present generation of mainly jobless yoruba youths is a time bomb waiting to explode! There shld be a master plan by yoruba elders to get this army of hungry touts engaged before its too late...i see another boko haram in the making.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by menix(m): 5:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Don't worry, when igbos stop patronizing sango (same way your eze went to worship Deji), maybe I'll take you serious.

Lazy Igbo touts selling fake products.

Read what a yoloba man did.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/tainted-teething-syrup-kills-84-babies-in-nigeria-1570715.html

Agberoish set of race..
Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 15, 2015
If this event can add to the imminent breakup of this sh*ithole called nigeria, I am all for it. News like this makes Nnamdi Kanu have the last laugh. Some Igbo brothers need to see things like this happen more often before they understand.

I am currently working on a business plan with 2 of my old school mates and friends. All our businesses ideas is strictly catered to the SE and SS. We understand that charity begins at home. A younger me 5 years ago would have considered Lagos or Abuja first. But thank God my eyes are open to the fraud this country is. So yes, less tax revenues to the haters

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2015
AustineE1:
Honestly i hate doing this but i must say at this point,that the older generation of yorubas has created a crowd of wasted young generation,isnt it a big shame that Igbo youths will leave their land,like the Chinese,Indians,jews etc go to one Yoruba state,take over their markets in their quest to achieve greater heights. Make a living out it,bring employment to the large number of unemployable yoruba youths(touts),whose only means of survival is through petty stealing,payement of unwaranted levies to them by hard working igbo youths,inother to keep them from being restive.
At the end of the day,what do they Igbos get from them in return,one useless Oba,will prop their retinue of jobless youths to go and challenge the Igbos,because they ve taken over their markets,lands etc and thats why they the youths may remain jobless.
If nothing is done urgently,this present generation of mainly jobless yoruba youths is a time bomb waiting to explode! There shld be a master plan by yoruba elders to get this army of hungry touts engaged before its too late...i see another boko haram in the making.

The jobless Yoruba youths are on their soil and at home in their nativity.

How about you refugees that bring crime and disease unto our land. What are you doing here?

4 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2015
coolitempa:
Yorubas are vexing. We will no longer tolerate insults and rubbish from the rude flat.heads...... angry....a clear warning is being sent by all sides....osun....ogun....oyo...kwara....edo.....kogi.....ekiti....do the needful a beg... grin

The stupid man should attempt dethroning the Sarkin Fulani whose boys have been destroying farmlands, raping, killing and kidnapping in Akure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by pek(m): 5:29am On Oct 15, 2015
What exactly is The Igbo? Saw it several times in the article. Is it only one Igbo? It is the Igbos.
Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Masterclass32: 5:31am On Oct 15, 2015
NAIJASOM:
If this event can add to the imminent breakup of this sh*ithole called nigeria, I am all for it. News like this makes Nnamdi Kanu have the last laugh. Some Igbo brothers need to see things like this happen more often before they understand.

I am currently working on a business plan with 2 of my old school mates and friends. All our businesses ideas is strictly catered to the SE and SS. We understand that charity begins at home. A younger me 5 years ago would have considered Lagos or Abuja first. But thank God my eyes are open to the fraud this country is. So yes, less tax revenues to the haters

Keep up the good work bro.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 5:35am On Oct 15, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The stupid man should attempt dethroning the Sarkin Fulani whose boys have been destroying farmlands, raping, killing and kidnapping in Akure.

Fulani is not the topic here. Save your yeye eze crown that has been knocked down into the dust.

1 Like

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 5:37am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Read what an igbo man did.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/188009-nafdac-arrests-man-behind-distribution-of-fake-de-rica-tomato.html

“On Feb. 12, the same Tochukwu Ozala was arrested for counterfeiting of a popular brand of Codeine containing Cough Syrup.

Fake toutish set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation by Ilekeh(f): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2015
NAIJASOM:

We thought it was the Yorubas that chased you out of Igboland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Gov’ship Aspirants Petition NJC Over Abuse Of Court Processes / 2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians / EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.