Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy (1724 Views)

10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy / Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by frankwells(f): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2015
1. We're guaranteed to make your day better, like a human version of pizza. Had a crappy day at work? Get in a fight with your best friend? You know that if you call us up to hang out, we'll get you laughing.

2. Funny guys are like garlic: bland stuff suddenly gets way better. We'll make even boring stuff awesome.​ Do you have to go help your brother move out of his dorm? Bring us along. Awkward family wedding? Check and see if you get a plus-one.

3. We hate being called "funny guys." On a personal note, I hate writing this and even self-identifying as being funny. If people introduce us as funny or ask us to tell a joke on the spot, we'll retreat into our (probably) metaphorical shells.

4. Yes, we will make jokes during serious talks. Bear with us and don't get mad. Sometimes we can't resist making a so-bad-it's-really-bad-and-almost-good pun or throwing out an actually good one-liner. These moments might come during a serious talk about where our relationship is headed. Brace yourself.

Continue:http://www.jagabanng.com/2015/10/10-things-you-should-know-before-dating.html
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Sometimes its bad
You wouldn't know if he's joking or really serious...
E.g
Fire burning The house
Funny guy: firr fire fire fire
Girl: You have started right, the one you did last time worked but this one won't
When fire starts burning her b4 she go believe grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Chartey(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2015
"You just dey invite heat rashes"
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Chartey:
G
for Gerara here grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Emodeee: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Their jokes can be dry sometimes bt u have to laugh to motivate them.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by jascon1(m): 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Emodeee:
Their jokes can be dry sometimes bt u have to laugh to motivate them.
jokes are dry cos u don't fit into his mental fiction at the time or he doesn't have the right words or method to deliver it. I've told same joke at different audiences and got contrasting responses. Timing, right words, right gesture n understanding the class of people around and their moods matter a lot tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by jascon1(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2015
I love to joke n even as I love it, sometimes I am the meanest person u would ever meet.
Fact is, funny people are hard to please n if u can't take the negative words u can't get along with em.
One bad thing is that funny people also need u to be funny in ur own little way, and that can be frustrating cos is hard to come by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Emodeee: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
jascon1:
jokes are dry cos u don't fit into his mental fiction at the time or he doesn't have the professional words or method to deliver it. I've told same joke at different audiences and get contrasting responses. Timing, right words, right gesture n understanding the class of people around and their moods matter a lot tho

I stated the fact, don't defend yasef. Is it all ur jokes that are funny? No.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Chartey(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
grin
ThePeacemaker:
for Gerara here grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by jascon1(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Emodeee:

I stated the fact, don't defend yasef. Is it all ur jokes that are funny? No.
I understand, am saying those jokes that are not funny to u might be frenzy to another. Sometimes when some comedians talk I get bored, while everyone else around me cracks.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Emodeee: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2015
jascon1:
I understand, am saying those jokes that are not funny to u might be frenzy to another. Sometimes when some comedians talk I get bored, while everyone else around me cracks.

U r right.

I heard funny guys get sex for free, how true is dat?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by fecosequence(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
jascon1:
I love to joke n even as I love it, sometimes I am the meanest person u would ever meet.
Fact is, funny people are hard to please n if u can't take the negative words u can't get along with em.
One bad thing is that funny people also need u to be funny in ur own little way, and that can be frustrating cos is hard to come by
dats d prblm wt me nd smtyms wen i nid to b on my own and think,gals tink am avoidin dm nd smtyms fil dy av done smtin wrng

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by AbuMikey(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
jascon1:

Summary about Funny guys.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2015
@O.P

Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by ENIGMA24(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
jascon1:
This is the real M.V.P

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by jascon1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Emodeee:

U r right.

I heard funny guys get sex for free, how true is dat?

quote me anywhere, a funny guy steps on puzzee like carpet. Some girls fantasize over ur jokes and revive dem when they face familiar situations in the future. Some just think of u n start cracking up. Ur presence brings security, fun n happiness.
My high point is when ppl laff n begin to cough, or when they laff till they begin to drool.
The worst is when they fart, pee or stool in their pants.

For a very funny person girls would give everything. For those who r not seriously engaged u got pussy for free, tho u need to have the move to be able to get pussy. Cos' some just take u as a 'mumu', some give gifts like Santa Claus. Fact is, is hard to say NO to a funny guy. U just let go n let him ride. Is a huge talent.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by Highcuerayte: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Am funny but not stupid
Re: 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy by frankwells(f): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
D Mod.that banned me for 2weeks go and read Colossians 3:13

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man FAITHFUL & SEXUALLY Satisfied / Don't Tell The Mod. / My Best Friend Just Cheated On His Wife With Different Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.