Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters (1028 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story / Efe Releases New Promo Photos For His Single "I Love You" / Femi Adebayo Meets Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters by otunbakash: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote was in Tanzania recently for the commissioning

of Dangote cement plant.

He was accompanied by his three beautiful daughters.

I heard two of the ladies are single...

Source :http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/10/photos-of-aliko-dangote-and-his-three.html?m=0

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters by micfoley: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Living. Large
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters by lekankolade(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters by menix(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
O boy eeeh!!
And I have been searching..

Abeg who get their 2go username..
Re: Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Single Daughters by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
See how simple de are looking smiley

Wey al Diz nlders wey de fine gurls wey de down to earth grin

Dere is vacancy in Dangotes house o tongue

(1) (Reply)

Halle Berry To Divorce Third Husband Olivier Martinez / Caption The 5 Photos Of Pope Francis (visit To Africa) / Another Nollywood Actor Escapes Assassination, See What They Did To Him (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.