Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,467 members, 7,854,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees (35032 Views)

Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by midolian(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
chidi4eze:
noticed channels has removed the news.. I think is a mistake cos I heard the Senate president emphasize that the other two will be screened today... Not sure shall
yea, but now things will now have to go the way channels reported.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Codomainmainman(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2015
Dem no wan sscreen Amaechi?
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by ionsman: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
We dey wait.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by gog4life(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Anyway by 22 October 2015, the President can proceed to make him a Minister.... shocked
Its 21 day notice for the Senate to do its job grin

3 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by enkay2go(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
They should forgive Ameachi and let him become a minister.i believe the guy has learnt his lessons.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Goke7: 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
saraki has his day in court next week, how will they do it?

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by djjoad(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2015
naija politics, thats the time saraki should be facing cct. These politicians are players, we are onlookers throwing banters

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by doncollino: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
it will take them a year; justifying their pay I guess
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by DONSMITH123(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
grin I dey come make I finish eating

Don't tell me you are eating amala dudu o grin grin grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by dedugbaa(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Thank God ameachi don enter one chance,I pray he fails the screening,he is a stain to all we have worked for in APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by obailala(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
All this drama is all about Amaechi... they should please do this quick let us move on to better things in our lives. angry

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Funjosh(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
When Amechi is not ready lipsrsealed
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by fyxboss(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
I dey cum
cum?
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by coldsummer: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
I dey cum

clean up well after you do.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by damiloladuke: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
WELLL...i dont care as i ahve been able to make my living without waiting on the government and i will soon be leaving this country self

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG or You Wanna Read My Funny PERSONAL DIARY [size=14pt]...check my SIGNATURE[/size]
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by dedugbaa(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2015
enkay2go:
They should forgive Ameachi and let him become a minister.i believe the guy has learnt his lessons.
Of all the nominees he happens to be the most ambitious,the most controversial and appears as the most corrupt,I wish PMB makes him an ambassador instead of a minister or else Rivers people an wike will cry.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote
Wait for me
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by drss(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:
Excellent, Amaechi will be jointly screened and approved alongside his colleagues next week.
ameachi will not be minister!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by elbaraj001(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2015
dedugbaa:
Thank God ameachi don enter one chance,I pray he fails the screening,he is a stain to all we have worked for in APC.
Do you know what you re saying atall? Are u alright atall, do you think before u talk or talk before u think? If u re actually an APC member...I dnt think u will say such a thing....how dare u call d slayer of Jonathan a STAIN? How dare u call the Lion of Ubima STAIN....i now know u re not a true APC member....dis is how we fetch them out...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by firfinch(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Nigerian politics and suspense. . . Anyway, things are becoming interesting. Soon we will get there. We shall are enjoy a better Nigeria in our lifetime! Kindly like if you agree.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by dekdek: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2015
drss:
ameachi will not be minister!

In ur dreams.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
I'm Most interesting in seeing how the Judas will ruin this administration grin grin
midolian:
This suspense is killing me.. Very interested in seeing how Amaechi will be screened..More interested in seeing how bitter the Rivers senators will look after he has been confirmed grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
If the press release is true, then the Senators are the most laziest set of law-makers in the world.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by HzRF(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2015
dekdek:
Excellent, Amaechi will be jointly screened and approved alongside his colleagues next week.
Hahhahaha
LOL
Mehn

Yeh lwkmd

This guy na correct "Yes Man"

From he will be screened on Tuesday to Wednesday to Thursday and now nxt week Tuesday
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Oguieke(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Bevista:
After watching Ibe Kachikwu yesterday, I'm not sure any nominee can match the bar he set.

Exceptional choice by the President.
[url]
Bevista:
After watching Ibe Kachikwu yesterday, I'm not sure any nominee can match the bar he set.

[/url]
Bevista:

but olusegun aganga was the most bright and intelligent minister Nigeria can ever get.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by HzRF(m): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2015
elbaraj001:

Do you know what you re saying atall? Are u alright atall, do you think before u talk or talk before u think? If u re actually an APC member...I dnt think u will say such a thing....how dare u call d slayer of Jonathan a STAIN? How dare u call the Lion of Ubima STAIN....i now know u re not a true APC member....dis is how we fetch them out...
Exactly

When dey don't have the yes man mentality

They are fake APC member
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Goke7: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2015
TheShopKeeper:
If the press release is true, then the Senators are the most laziest set of law-makers in the world.

true talk, I know that those guys cannot last for three days straight especially with the way some of them were yawning and dozing yesterday, even if there are issues with one or two nominees, why not screen others. Lazy bunch
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Arabs999: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
@Aminat508, What are you eating? is it Yam? ... if Yam, then we shall eat dinner together..

2 Likes

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Bevista:

to be sincere that man was exceptional, an to cap it all na niger delta man. So sound and intelligent. No be fashola wey no fit speak like a learned man he is. Dont knw how he got his SANship, all thru he used layman's language, couldnt even infused and confused the senators with some maxims and latins....
I was disappointed with his presentation.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
dedugbaa:
Go and say that to buhari if you won't receive the slap of your life....
Talking as if he ever voted for Buhari,let alone Apc..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 51st Birthday (photos) / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.