Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees (35021 Views)

Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
Waoh! They gave Wike enough time to shave is remaining bald head grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by alexlee50: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
midolian:
This suspense is killing me.. Very interested in seeing how Amaechi will be screened..More interested in seeing how bitter the Rivers senators will look after he has been confirmed grin
if amechi is screened and confirmed just know it has the support of the rivers senators and governor.it is all about interest, and mark it, if he will be confirmed, no rivers senator will even oppose his nomination.so don't think it is personal or war.it is just interest

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
I dey cum
ow romantic... kiss but it sounds beta with english...!!!
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Christonjnr(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Mtcheww.
While I'm prepared for the drama when Amechi will be screened.
Anyway
he has never run out from it.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by atoleybaba(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Nonsense....
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

to be sincere that man was exceptional, an to cap it all na niger delta man. So sound and intelligent. No be fashola wey no fit speak like a learned man he is. Dont knw how he got his SANship, all thru he used layman's language, couldnt even infused and confused the senators with some maxims and latins....
I was disappointed with his presentation.
What is this one saying?
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Aminat508(f): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2015
dahaz:

I know it will be moi moi grin
grin grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by hotice01: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Most people fail to see the political Chess been played at the moment with Saraki having an upper hand.
Extension of the screening is to allow for more time to negotiate himself out of his tribunal case by cutting a deal with everybody.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by HzRF(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
akthedream:

What is this one saying?
Kole ye ee o complicatii

U can't understand its too complicated for u to understand
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Aminat508(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Don't tell me you are eating amala dudu o grin grin grin
and gbegiri grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by chimex001(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2015
GstringAngela:
I dey cum
if you are cumming, let me ejaculate inside u!! shocked
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by dustydee: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Keneking:
Anyway by 22 October 2015, the President can proceed to make him a Minister.... shocked
Its 21 day notice for the Senate to do its job grin
Looks like that's what will happen. Good news for Amaechi. Can't wait to see the expression on the faces of Rivers state senator when that happens. grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by hotice01: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
elbaraj001:

Do you know what you re saying atall? Are u alright atall, do you think before u talk or talk before u think? If u re actually an APC member...I dnt think u will say such a thing....how dare u call d slayer of Jonathan a STAIN? How dare u call the Lion of Ubima STAIN....i now know u re not a true APC member....dis is how we fetch them out...
[b][quote author=elbaraj001 post=39004343]
PLEASE STOP BEEN BLINDED BY UNGODLY SENTIMENTS AND UPHOLD THE TRUTH!
Amaechi is a big stain on the anticorruption mantra of PMB.
Let's not allow partisan politics corrupt our moral integrity and the truth.
Deep down u know the truth,let's look beyond poisonous partisan sentiments and uphold the truth.
Note-I'm nonpartisan but a patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by favourlove1: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2015
midolian:
This suspense is killing me.. Very interested in seeing how Amaechi will be screened..More interested in seeing how bitter the Rivers senators will look after he has been confirmed grin
but if amaechi is found wanting do you think it will tell well of APC to confirm him going by their change mantra? Its not about pdp its about general public opinion. Few chapters back the social media was awash with how corrupt most of the nominees whr so y would you expect amaechi to scale through if he is found wanting? Nigerian youths n sentiments
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2015
A Nation of Criminals and an equally criminal-minded citizenry grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
I'm Most interesting in seeing how the Judas will ruin this administration grin grin
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2015
akthedream:
What is this one saying?
ette, must u display ur illiteracy everywhere u go?
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Politricks has begun. Senate is suddenly suspending screening to wait for the monkey court order just bought this morning by a Wike sponsored group in Rivers state, to be delivered to them. The plan is to use this backhouse court order to stop Amaechi's screening. See why the report of the senate committee on ethics and privileges on the petitions against Amaechi could not submit a report? They were all along first waiting for this court order to be obtained. That's why further screening has been suspended so that by the time they resume, the restraining papers would have been received. If any court in Nigeria today can do this, it means that Change is gradually eluding us as nothing has changed. The old order when people could easily buy justice is still with us.
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by DONSMITH123(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
Aminat508:
and gbegiri grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin bad sharp girl...enjoyment full for your side jareh
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by midolian(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
favourlove1:
but if amaechi is found wanting do you think it will tell well of APC to confirm him going by their change mantra? Its not about pdp its about general public opinion. Few chapters back the social media was awash with how corrupt most of the nominees whr so y would you expect amaechi to scale through if he is found wanting? Nigerian youths n sentiments
one thing you have failed to realize is that, people like me are in support of Amaechi because we know the reason why his people are angry with him is not unconnected to the role he played in making Buhari become president. I feel its high-time they got over the defeat and think straight if they really want to benefit from this present government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

Kole ye ee o complicatii

U can't understand its too complicated for u to understand

I see...well,you guys can't even stop Raji Fashola from becoming a minister...The best you can do is to cry cry and cry..
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by nduchucks: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2015
When they return, they should do the right thing and allow Amaechi to take a bow and go. shi kena
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by HzRF(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2015
akthedream:

I see...well,you guys can't even stop Raji Fashola from becoming a minister...The best you can do is to cry cry and cry..
Lol
After ur mouth he still have to beg jagaban before he was confirmed

Lets see how forming king Kong will help amaechi

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

Lol
After ur mouth he still have to beg jagaban before he was confirmed

Lets see how forming king Kong will help amaechi
Well,not as much as Jonathan was begging every tom dick and harry before he eventually failed woefully...

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by adten1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Can someone please confirm the postponement of ministerial screening because there are conflicting reports
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by HzRF(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
akthedream:
Well,not as much as Jonathan was begging every tom dick and harry before he eventually failed woefully...
Don't mind him
He even came to ur house to beg
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by george4CHRIST(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
midolian:
amaechi will not be confirmed
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:
Don't mind him
He even came to ur house to beg
Yea...with some dollars which was originally meant for your salary as an internet/keyboard worrior..
Have you eaten ?
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by george4CHRIST(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
elbaraj001:

Do you know what you re saying atall? Are u alright atall, do you think before u talk or talk before u think? If u re actually an APC member...I dnt think u will say such a thing....how dare u call d slayer of Jonathan a STAIN? How dare u call the Lion of Ubima STAIN....i now know u re not a true APC member....dis is how we fetch them out...
amaechi is a stain

1 Like

Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by Kceee: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
They shifted it,close to the date of saraki trial...#Hmmm
Re: Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees by zik4ever: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Amaechi may be confirmed eventually. Both sides are holding out and need more time to "work things out". All other States have sorted out their issues -its all politics. Just as Saraki may end up remaining a Senator and Senate President. He has 'delivered' and is percived to be 'delivering'. Amaechi in fairness to him is a "projects" person. He can still improve his "people" skills. A strong combination of both is key to "playing" effectively at this level. Note that I have not taken sides though insults are welcome and expected! At the end, politicians will be who they are -politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President / 4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.