Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (6526 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by HzRF(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Goke7:

the likes of saraki, jagaban, even fayose are not playing bitter politics like wike simple. we truly sympathize with you guys
Hmm
U don't need to feign it
U know who deserves ur sympathy
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ddippset(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=HzRF post=39009105][/quote]surely thats all you can say after the nonsense you typed! Imbec1le!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by IVORY2009(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
This Ciroma is truly mad! We dash Nasarawa state our Ministerial slot, that will not make Katsina State wealthier than Oil Rich Rivers State. Amaechi Is a GONER! If they could do anything about it, Amaechi would have been screened already. He will cry blood! This is Ministerial position Wike voluntarily resigned from, that Danagogo sat in without need for lobby, that Ms Ama Pepple reigned in etc. Amaechi has invested billions in trying to be a minister but CAN'T because he's just a rooster from ubima, nothing more. The billions he stole is depleting fast, soon all Isreal will go to her tents and the rooster will come home high and dry.

you get mouth!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by onismate: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
If we let Amaechi be, that means the table will turn to you and you will receive the heat.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ALISMILE(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
sleekpro:
So what's the BIG noise about fighting corruption, when he wants to use corrupt individual as members of his cabinets!

All nigeria can expect from this so-called CHANGE is the same lie lie and thief thief in different FORMAT,

BABA is not a SAINT after all!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
well, I can't rmb Baba Nigeria or any oda person say he is a saint!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ndcide(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Our issues with Amaechi is based on corruption.

Not what the APC want the world to believe.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by HzRF(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
ddippset:
surely thats all you can say after the nonsense you typed! Imbec1le!
I took it from ur fada
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by donphilopus: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
ahaika23:
This Ciroma is truly mad! We dash Nasarawa state our Ministerial slot, that will not make Katsina State wealthier than Oil Rich Rivers State. Amaechi Is a GONER! If they could do anything about it, Amaechi would have been screened already. He will cry blood! This is Ministerial position Wike voluntarily resigned from, that Danagogo sat in without need for lobby, that Ms Ama Pepple reigned in etc. Amaechi has invested billions in trying to be a minister but CAN'T because he's just a rooster from ubima, nothing more. The billions he stole is depleting fast, soon all Isreal will go to her tents and the rooster will come home high and dry.

I'm always angry whenever I read the rubbish most of you spew here daily. Even if one doesn't wanna contribute, the foolishness that oozes from you blabbing blabbers wouldn't permit one. I know longer take foolish clowns like you seriously because most of you said more than this during the General Elections. “Buhari Is A Goner”, “Buhari Will Cry Again”, “Buhari Is A Perpetual Loser”, “Buhari Is Unelectable” et al. When it was obvious that Buhari was gonna win the Election, most of you fools went AWOL from Nairaland just to resurrect after some months. Where are people like Victorciza (and some other guys I've forgotten their names)? The spewed gibberish more than this prior to the Presidential Election. Today, they are no more. I would advise you to continue spewing gibberish. 'When' Amaechi is finally cleared, fools like you would crawl to their hideout.

If most of you clowns are even asked to tell the world what crime Amaechi has committed, you fools would end up blabbing. Is a compulsory for Amaechi to support Jonathan? When Jonathan was treating him like an outcast, he forgot he would leave the seat of power someday. Today, he has left, and you fools want Amaechi to sink with him. Didn't Jonathan support a Northerner in the person of Jonah Jang against Amaechi his supposed brother during the NGF Election? You fools are out of excuse/reasons and you're here saying Amaechi corrupt. If he's corrupt, you can charge him to Court. The ICPC is there, the EFCC is there. The Panel constituted by the sleeping Wike cannot still come up with any tangible allegation against Amaechi, yet, fools like you say he's corrupt. All you are saying against Amaechi borne out of hatred which will eventually kill you. Y'all are senseless fools for being sadists!

2 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by donphilopus: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:

No, its not difficult to understand but when the only person the President insist on picking is a wanted crook, then he will be the one that will find it difficult to understand...!!!

Try read my above post. After that, if you cannot counter me then forever keep your mouth shut and fingers crossed!!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by gab264(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Adamu Chiroma wrote:
All these people opposing Ameachi's ministerial nomination are ignorant of the following facts:
1. Even if Ameachi does not become minister he will still remain with Buhari and enjoy his life. Many people enjoyed Jonathan's government without being ministers. Virtually, they were more powerful than some of the governors. Dokubo, Edwin Clark and Tampolo are example.
2. The chances of Rivers state people to benefit from Ameachi's ministerial post have been wasted.
3. By the constitution nobody can appoint ministers for the president of Nigeria. It's his prerogative to appoint his ministers. Therefore, petition and opposing a person from a state to be a minister means that state does not like the slot. However, the state will either stay without a minister or another state can provide the minister instead.
4. Nigeria can survive without a minister from Rivers state. At the same time Wike or PDP cannot appoint a minister for Buhari. But if the PDP and
people of Rivers state wished to deny their state from having a representative in the executive council simply because they are angry with
Ameachi for his support of Buhari against Jonathan then other states can have the slot.
5. Fayose realises that that is why swallowed all his opposition and asked his people to support Kayode Fayemi.
Please you people should let Ameachi be. He contributed well for the emergence of PMB and there is noting wrong in making him a minister.

https://www.facebook.com/mansur.umar.925/posts/10207586897180862?fref=nf
Social network"
Pple Writing social nonsense"
Senseless post, how did u tink another state can present a minister to represent another state.
Because they rejected some one one they don't like,doesn't men that a guff should be impose on them.
Again arrant nonsense.
only on social network.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by omolami: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
I do not expect any good reaction from Adamu Ciroma. I even wonder why Buhari has nor nominated him because that is norm; recycling The fact remains that Amaechi is not the only qualified person in Rivers state. Amaechi may not be confirmed due to corruption allegation. It is a fallacy to say the state can do without ministers, there are better people In a proper democracy, the governor suppose to have a hand in the nomination of his states minister. Buhari is only being autocratic, thinking he knows all the solution to the problems of Nigeria. Check out the allegations against Buhari after IBB coup that ousted him. Today he remains thee same, no change I don't know why the governor's forum are weak and swallow buhari autocratism line and stinker. May be that is why a pupet is made their chairman
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by Goke7: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
ndcide:
Our issues with Amaechi is based on corruption.

Not what the APC want the world to believe.

No bruv, your issue is that you guys want to mock and laugh amaechi before the whole world if he does not become a minister like you mocked him when he was not picked as VP or given the SGF role.

Its not based on any corruption at all

1 Like

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by Goke7: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
omolami:
I do not expect any good reaction from Adamu Ciroma. I even wonder why Buhari has nor nominated him because that is norm; recycling The fact remains that Amaechi is not the only qualified person in Rivers state. Amaechi may not be confirmed due to corruption allegation. It is a fallacy to say the state can do without ministers, there are better people In a proper democracy, the governor suppose to have a hand in the nomination of his states minister. Buhari is only being autocratic, thinking he knows all the solution to the problems of Nigeria. Check out the allegations against Buhari after IBB coup that ousted him. Today he remains thee same, no change I don't know why the governor's forum are weak and swallow buhari autocratism line and stinker. May be that is why a pupet is made their chairman

So who are the better qualified people from rivers state
Mama peace or who. So it is the PDP in rivers state that will select who buhari will appoint? I laugh in Spanish
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by Goke7: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:

No, its not difficult to understand but when the only person the President insist on picking is a wanted crook, then he will be the one that will find it difficult to understand...!!!

You cannot decide for the President, he appoints who he deem fit, this is not an election. Obanikoro was not wanted by the APC in Lagos but the ruling PDP govt had their way. PDP too cannot decide for APC simple. Honestly, buhari has been tolerant, GEJ was not this generous as u guys made it look.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
ddippset:
Nonsense! Is it all these petty petty market women quarrels that you are using to compare with amaechi's issues? Amaechi is fighting a battle against wike, the entire state pdp and the entire national pdp. Wike and the state pdp are fighting amaechi became of the tribunal which will soon kick wike out, the national pdp would not forgive amaechi in another 1000 years for joining in booting out Jonathan. Is that what you compare with Fashola and tinubu or fayose and Fayemi? Pls gettouta here! Also 29 people esp amaechi's follwers were killed in the elections. How many were killed in fayemi, fashola and ngige's states? Then amaechi should just go and settle? You de craze.
Which Tribunal? IF tribunal kicks out Wike that we voted for,who would d tribunal put? You guys said 3months,what's happening till now? Even if a rerun happens,PDP would stil win,Apc should forget about rivers and concentrate in trying to compensate ameachi with a mere minister
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ndcide(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Goke7:

No bruv, your issue is that you guys want to mock and laugh amaechi before the whole world if he does not become a minister like you mocked him when he was not picked as VP or given the SGF role.

Its not based on any corruption at all

People see it differently. My issue with Amaechi is absolutely on corruption.

What if buhari appointed him into his kitchen cabinet?

It's not about him being a minister. Only APC sycophants are interested in amaechi being a minister. The neutrals see it from the angle of corruption and to some extent character.

Look, Buhari will not like the character of amaechi too close to him. It's just natural principles of humans.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by rufaikoko(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Consider Amaechi done. Wailers shall bury their heads in shame.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
donphilopus:

I'm always angry whenever I read the rubbish most of you spew here daily. Even if one doesn't wanna contribute, the foolishness that oozes from you blabbing blabbers wouldn't permit one. I know longer take foolish clowns like you seriously because most of you said more than this during the General Elections. “Buhari Is A Goner”, “Buhari Will Cry Again”, “Buhari Is A Perpetual Loser”, “Buhari Is Unelectable” et al. When it was obvious that Buhari was gonna win the Election, most of you fools went AWOL from Nairaland just to resurrect after some months. Where are people like Victorciza (and some other guys I've forgotten their names)? The spewed gibberish more than this prior to the Presidential Election. Today, they are no more. I would advise you to continue spewing gibberish. 'When' Amaechi is finally cleared, fools like you would crawl to their hideout.

If most of you clowns are even asked to tell the world what crime Amaechi has committed, you fools would end up blabbing. Is a compulsory for Amaechi to support Jonathan? When Jonathan was treating him like an outcast, he forgot he would leave the seat of power someday. Today, he has left, and you fools want Amaechi to sink with him. Didn't Jonathan support a Northerner in the person of Jonah Jang against Amaechi his supposed brother during the NGF Election? You fools are out of excuse/reasons and you're here saying Amaechi corrupt. If he's corrupt, you can charge him to Court. The ICPC is there, the EFCC is there. The Panel constituted by the sleeping Wike cannot still come up with any tangible allegation against Amaechi, yet, fools like you say he's corrupt. All you are saying against Amaechi borne out of hatred which will eventually kill you. Y'all are senseless fools for being sadists!
cursed be you and your generation yet unborn
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by chrisblack: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This Ciroma should shut his stinking mouth. Rivers state better not av any1 in Bubu's cabinet than av Ameachi. Must he be minister? We don't want him, let him "enjoy" the Government as you so opined. Mumu Abok.i
you are nothing but smellingbreeze. Ameachi only became a bad person when he chooses to support buhari against Jonah. When he was in PDP,he was not corrupt but when he decided to support Buhari he became a bad person.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Only kids resort to insults! I love you son
chrisblack:
you are nothing but smellingbreeze. Ameachi only became a bad person when he chooses to support buhari against Jonah. When he was in PDP,he was not corrupt but when he decided to support Buhari he became a bad person.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by blonker1: 1:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Baba corona,old age is playing fast on you You are no longer thoughtful in your sayings. Is Amaechi the only qualified person in River State?
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by annamauri: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
multikolour:

and what if God says he will not be a minister.
what do u have to say now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Promotion Skips Igbo. / Lai Mohammed Looking Dejected In Daura / The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.