Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (6512 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures) / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by CharlesPhc: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Adamu Chiroma wrote:
All these people opposing Ameachi's ministerial nomination are ignorant of the following facts:
1. Even if Ameachi does not become minister he will still remain with Buhari and enjoy his life. Many people enjoyed Jonathan's government without being ministers. Virtually, they were more powerful than some of the governors. Dokubo, Edwin Clark and Tampolo are example.
2. The chances of Rivers state people to benefit from Ameachi's ministerial post have been wasted.
3. By the constitution nobody can appoint ministers for the president of Nigeria. It's his prerogative to appoint his ministers. Therefore, petition and opposing a person from a state to be a minister means that state does not like the slot. However, the state will either stay without a minister or another state can provide the minister instead.
4. Nigeria can survive without a minister from Rivers state. At the same time Wike or PDP cannot appoint a minister for Buhari. But if the PDP and
people of Rivers state wished to deny their state from having a representative in the executive council simply because they are angry with
Ameachi for his support of Buhari against Jonathan then other states can have the slot.
5. Fayose realises that that is why swallowed all his opposition and asked his people to support Kayode Fayemi.
Please you people should let Ameachi be. He contributed well for the emergence of PMB and there is noting wrong in making him a minister.

https://www.facebook.com/mansur.umar.925/posts/10207586897180862?fref=nf

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by TechRez(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2015
I think this is the most insensitive thing I have read on Nairaland in 6-weeks..

Lame.

18 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by annamauri: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2015
True talk. Pharaohs let my superman be,he has been blessed already. No amount of petition can stop him from being what God says he is.

5 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2015
This Ciroma should shut his stinking mouth. Rivers state better not av any1 in Bubu's cabinet than av Ameachi. Must he be minister? We don't want him, let him "enjoy" the Government as you so opined. Mumu Abok.i

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by multikolour(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Adamu Chiroma wrote:
Please you people should let Ameachi be. He contributed well for the emergence of PMB and there is noting wrong in making him a minister.

so because he contributed immensely to PMB emergence as President means all his sins and wrong doing should be forgiven and allow a corrupt man to be a minister, then PMB and his corruption slogan is a scam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by redcliff: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2015
TechRez:
I think this is the most insensitive thing I have ready on Nairaland in 6-weeks..

Lame.

Wats lame about this? Or you just feel like typing something?

6 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by stebell(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Adamu Ciroma shud pls shut his gworo coloured mouth. Is Amaechi the only person in APC frm Rivers State??
I pray he's not even named a minister. He shud come back home and face the blues frm Wike.

7 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by sammyj: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2015
All those opposing Ameachi the slayer of Shepopotemus and the clueless one are ignoramus and wailers because nothing can stop him from emerging except if God permits it. Long live Shiroma long live PMB/PYO, long live Ameachi, God bless Nigeria and the wailing wailers cool wink!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by multikolour(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2015
annamauri:
True talk. Pharaohs let my superman be,he has been blessed already. No amount of petition can stop him from being what God says he is.
and what if God says he will not be a minister.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by tmanbills(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2015
no matter what those wailers are planning against echi_obobi_killer (Ameachi)..will not work out..trust me at the end of this their firm trick, ameachi will become a minister #4sure.......@wailers go to lagoon

FTC sadno matter what those wailers are planning against echi_obobi_killer (Ameachi)..will not work out..trust me at the end of this their firm trick, ameachi will become a minister #4sure.......@wailers go to lagoon

FTC

3 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by BALLOSKI: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2015
TechRez:
I think this is the most insensitive thing I have ready on Nairaland in 6-weeks..

Lame.
that's fait accompli!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by CharlesPhc: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
I don't think Adamu Chiroma that I know would condescend so low in making such undignified statement against the good people of Rivers State but if he did, then I wish to inquire from him if Amaechi is the only indigene of Rivers State that is capable of being a Minister of the FRN under PMB.

1 Like

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by modath(f): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2015
No comment...

Just here for the drama.. cheesy

For the avoidance of all doubts though, still pro the Slayer of the wailers..... wink

1 Like

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by sleekpro(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
So what's the BIG noise about fighting corruption, when he wants to use corrupt individual as members of his cabinets!

All nigeria can expect from this so-called CHANGE is the same lie lie and thief thief in different FORMAT,

BABA is not a SAINT after all!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by HURUCHI(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Adamu Chiroma wrote:
All these people opposing Ameachi's ministerial nomination are ignorant of the following facts:
1. Even if Ameachi does not become minister he will still remain with Buhari and enjoy his life. Many people enjoyed Jonathan's government without being ministers. Virtually, they were more powerful than some of the governors. Dokubo, Edwin Clark and Tampolo are example.
2. The chances of Rivers state people to benefit from Ameachi's ministerial post have been wasted.
3. By the constitution nobody can appoint ministers for the president of Nigeria. It's his prerogative to appoint his ministers. Therefore, petition and opposing a person from a state to be a minister means that state does not like the slot. However, the state will either stay without a minister or another state can provide the minister instead.
4. Nigeria can survive without a minister from Rivers state. At the same time Wike or PDP cannot appoint a minister for Buhari. But if the PDP and
people of Rivers state wished to deny their state from having a representative in the executive council simply because they are angry with
Ameachi for his support of Buhari against Jonathan then other states can have the slot.
5. Fayose realises that that is why swallowed all his opposition and asked his people to support Kayode Fayemi.

Tell them
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by chikeFavor2000(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Pdp no wan make amechi b minister, y? Just hatred N nothing more. If he was corrupt take im to court, amechi himself have so many times told wike to take his case to court rather playing to the media all the time. Chiroma told them the simple truth, reject amechi then the whole Niger delta will suffer it, ministry of Niger delta will just die a natural death. And for those talking about making another apc person from river state minister, should go and study more on loyalty and antecedent

https://www.nairaland.com/2667228/properties-sale-urgently-ekiti
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
TechRez:

Lame.
seconded.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ahaika23: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
This Ciroma is truly mad! We dash Nasarawa state our Ministerial slot, that will not make Katsina State wealthier than Oil Rich Rivers State. Amaechi Is a GONER! If they could do anything about it, Amaechi would have been screened already. He will cry blood! This is Ministerial position Wike voluntarily resigned from, that Danagogo sat in without need for lobby, that Ms Ama Pepple reigned in etc. Amaechi has invested billions in trying to be a minister but CAN'T because he's just a rooster from ubima, nothing more. The billions he stole is depleting fast, soon all Isreal will go to her tents and the rooster will come home high and dry.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by codedguy1(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2015
We can twist anything in this country just to justify a claim especially when its wrong. All sorts of postulations and interpretations will emerge from diff asses!

Ciroma is confused, the constitutions says Buhari must appoint a minister from each state and he must do that. Must Ameachi represent Rivers state? And where is it written that because it is not Ameachi then Rivers will forfeit its slot. Is this guy insane?

If Ameachi is not cleared, Buhari must appoint someone else from Rivers. Let him make Ameachi special adviser on ND matters.

From VP to DG campaign to SGF, now Minister soon to be special adviser.

1 Like

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by sandraokosun: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This Ciroma should shut his stinking mouth. Rivers state better not av any1 in Bubu's cabinet than av Ameachi. Must he be minister? We don't want him, let him "enjoy" the Government as you so opined. Mumu Abok.i
but u cant tell the president who to choose or remove from a list. He only fulfils the requirement of choosing frm each state
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ddippset(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2015
All of you keep speaking grammar there. Anybody who thinks that Amaechi will not be minister in an APC led federal government, an APC senate president, an APC dominated senate house, that person has an IQ as little as that of a sheep! All of you keep ranting here, your misery has only been delayed for another 5 days. At worst the constitution empowers buhari to appoint amaechi minister by Wednesdays next week. Out of the 109 senators plus 36 nominees, totalling 145, I bet that 130 have been corrupt in one way or the other. Keep wailing about amaechi because wike asked you to.

1 Like

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by HzRF(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
sammyj:
All those opposing Ameachi the slayer of Shepopotemus and the clueless one are ignoramus and wailers because nothing can stop him from emerging except if God permits it. Long live Shiroma long live PMB/PYO, long live Ameachi, God bless Nigeria and the wailing wailers cool wink!!!!
While Fashola did the needful return to jagaban nd clear issue with him
While fayemi nd fayose reach compromise
While lai upon his penchant for telling lies that devil won't fathom in decades lobby Saraki whom he hate
While ngige secured support those he once called "Abuja harlots" etc

Amaechi was busy forming king Kong he thinks he d latest version nothing can do him even Obama do lobby

He will be denied that ministerial post if he refuses to use his head and u know what the rivers people hate him and so they won't be pained at all
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by ddippset(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

While lai upon his penchant for telling lies that devil won't fathom in decades lobby Saraki whom he hate

Amaechi was busy forming king Kong he thinks he d latest version nothing can do him even Obama do lobby

He will be denied that ministerial post if he refuses to use his head and u know what the rivers people hate him and so they won't be pained at all
Nonsense! Is it all these petty petty market women quarrels that you are using to compare with amaechi's battles? Amaechi is fighting a battle against wike, the entire state pdp and the entire national pdp. Wike and the state pdp are fighting amaechi became of the tribunal which will soon kick wike out, the national pdp would not forgive amaechi in another 1000 years for joining in booting out Jonathan. Is that what you compare with Fashola and tinubu or fayose and Fayemi? Pls gettouta here! Also 29 people esp amaechi's follwers were killed in the elections. How many were killed in fayemi, fashola and ngige's states? Then amaechi should just go and settle? You de craze.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by Goke7: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
CharlesPhc:
I don't think Adamu Chiroma that I know would condescend so low in making such undignified statement against the good people of Rivers State but if he did, then I wish to inquire from him if Amaechi is the only indigene of Rivers State that is capable of being a Minister of the FRN under PMB.

what he is trying to say is that it is the President who picks his minister just like wike picks his commissioners simple. Rivers cannot decide for the President, is that too difficult to understand?

2 Likes

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by Goke7: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

the likes of saraki, jagaban, even fayose are not playing bitter politics like wike simple. we truly sympathize with you guys
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by damiloladuke: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
this doesnt concern me so much though

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG or You Wanna Read My Funny PERSONAL DIARY [size=14pt]...check my SIGNATURE[/size]
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by sammyj: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na lie he will emerge and nothing will happen !!!
HzRF:

Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by CharlesPhc: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
ddippset:
All of you keep speaking grammar there. Anybody who thinks that Amaechi will not be minister in an APC led federal government, an APC senate president, an APC dominated senate house, that person has an IQ as little as that of a sheep! All of you keep ranting here, your misery has only been delayed for another 5 days. At worst the constitution empowers buhari to appoint amaechi minister by Wednesdays next week. Out of the 109 senators plus 36 nominees, totalling 145, I bet that 130 have been corrupt in one way or the other. Keep wailing about amaechi because wike asked you to.

The same reason why the Nigerian Senate can not just screen Amaechi without exercising some form of caution will be the same reason that will prevent PMB from invoking his veto power after 21 working days to swear in Amaechi. If the Senate does not conclude its statutory function of giving Amaechi a clean bill of health, Amaechi is going nowhere. This is not a Military era. You can read my lips…!!!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by Alphaoscar: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
TechRez:

Lame.

Ready gini?
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by size40: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
TechRez:

Lame.
The most insensitive thing as d write did not pleased u? Go hide. Ur an enemy to yourself.
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by CharlesPhc: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Goke7:

what he is trying to say is that it is the President who picks his minister just like wike picks his commissioners simple. Rivers cannot decide for the President, is that too difficult to understand?

No, its not difficult to understand but when the only person the President insist on picking is a wanted crook, then he will be the one that will find it difficult to understand...!!!
Re: Read What Adamu Chiroma Wrote On Amaechi's Ministerial Screening by HzRF(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
ddippset:
Nonsense! Is it all these petty petty market women quarrels that you are using to compare with amaechi's issues? Amaechi is fighting a battle against wike, the entire state pdp and the entire national pdp. Wike and the state pdp are fighting amaechi became of the tribunal which will soon kick wike out, the national pdp would not forgive amaechi in another 1000 years for joining in booting out Jonathan. Is that what you compare with Fashola and tinubu or fayose and Fayemi? Pls gettouta here! Also 29 people esp amaechi's follwers were killed in the elections. How many were killed in fayemi, fashola and ngige's states? Then amaechi should just go and settle? You de craze.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Noticed The Time Today / Plateau Assembly Threatens To Impeach Jang / Please What Is Biafras Most Integral Symbol Doing In Ogoni Coat Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.