Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme (80085 Views)

Wow! Night Voting In Amassoma, Bayelsa State (pic)s / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by bummyla(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
So his death did not come to him as a surprise! He knew before hand! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by benedictac(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ajgal10:

Dont be Quick to Pass Judgement. Were u d 1 dat wasted his life and years?

I don't have the power and will to waste anyone's life. But we all have eyes to see, ears to hear and the brain to understand that whatsoever a man sows, that he will reap. Food for thought dear.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by basty: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Is this man dead?
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by mbhs139(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
IykeChukz:
Everything were in place before he died, even tomb...

Forgetting that majority of people of his own state have no roof over their heads...

I think the grave cannot be more than six feet.

At lease, much equal to a poor man's grave..

You can't be sure about the bold part. Even though there's a rule that says tombs shouldn't be more than six feet, it is not as if you can't do as you wish, you know, defying the order.

I have a read in a book, "Where There's A Will", where the deceased wrote in her Will that she should be buried at the back of her Cardilac, in her wedding gown with a very expensive Champagne. So, you can imagine how the grave that will contain a Cardilac will be like.

I even read, in the said book, that after she was buried, they had to dug her up again because someone reminded them that they didn't include her driver's license.

This was her wish, and it was carried out to the later. Otherwise, those left behind will not benefit from her estate.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by LKO(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nothing new here. It was widely reported in d media including nairaland two or three years ago that the owner of globalcom has paid for the spot he would be buried in one of the high brow cementary in Lagos state, I think in Ikoyi. He paid scores of millions for the spot.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Mbediogu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lattop:
How is dis a NEWS

Very much like tomb of Pharoah Aknaton and the Taj Mahal. Very much unlike the humble tomb donated by Joseph of Arimathea, which today lies EMPTY.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Sappyman(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
All these are not necessary because the dead don't know what is happening again. Why all these wasting of resources. I have told my children that when l die they should just burn me to ashes.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by kosokoadeyemi: 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
That is great.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Haslil878(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
domchido1:
Photos of the proposed tomb of late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha have surfaced online.

According to a Facebook user, Sony Neme, Governor Seriake Dickson was spotted yesterday, Wednesday, October 14, at the deceased’s proposed tomb In Amassoma.

''Gov Seriake Dickson minutes ago at Alamieyeseigha's proposed tomb at Amassoma. The late Alamieyeseigha, a hero of d Niger Delta struggle, resource control and an albatross of Obasanjo's 3rd term bid, had prepared his burial site long before his passage on Saturday.''
Sony Neme wrote on facebook along with the photos.

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/sony.neme/posts/1210909038924235?pnref=story
in his house? why not Isaac Boro park as one of Ijaw hero
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by mywells: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
we should stop critising the death. and let prepare for our own day..
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by EbirichBen(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
The OP is mad. That building is in Government House in Yenagoa.

Go to Bayelsa State Glory Castle inside Creek Haven in Govt. House.

Rubbish .
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
He did well to had made preparation ahead having remembered that there's an of the mortal body which we all weared.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by babafirst(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
IamPatriotic:
short of what to do with stolen fund, the dude even built his own tomb
Lwkmd.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Achilies(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
It all comes down to this.

Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by mekonglobal(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=39006087]What is wrong with the tomb? Yorubas and bad belle!! You will still haunt the man even in death.Meanwhile your own Thief Fashola is been deified!! Bunch of hypocrites

Fashola is a fresh case y not about d real agent of corruption which is OBJ....
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by fxskye: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
What is wrong with the tomb? Yorubas and bad belle!! You will still haunt the man even in death.Meanwhile your own Thief Fashola is been deified!! Bunch of hypocrites

The wrong thing is that some Bayelsans are homeless and DSP cornered their money to build tomb for himself.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
What is wrong with the tomb? Yorubas and bad belle!! You will still haunt the man even in death.Meanwhile your own Thief Fashola is been deified!! Bunch of hypocrites

Sure you missed your antipsychotic medddication today
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by charlesucheh(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
IF he had liked, he should have built a castle.
It's still the dead food for maggot ALAMESEIGHA that will be laid there.
It was bayelsa's treasury that got dealt with.....
We humans wouldn't just understand the philosophy and life and after life.
May be Alam would in his New Mansion and tell the supreme the life he touched by building it...
RIP........waiting for the PRO-ALA with my Pop corn and Alomo.....
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by DEIFIED(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Bia, see the way you just dey make my mention explode.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
TWEETS: Alamieyeseigha Is Not Dead. (How True)
By Alashe Damilola -Oct 15, 2015081
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
tweet
Alamieyeseigha21

Barely five days after the widely spread report of the death of former Bayelsa governor, Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, a large number of Nigerians still think it is a charade of some sort.

This might be as a result of the escapades of the 62-year-old politician who has been at the fore front of various controversies in the fight against corruption in Nigeria.

Going through online news pages, some of the comments you can readily find under the story of Alamieyeseigha’s death are: ‘Alams is not dead. Stop the lies‘,‘we cannot be fooled again, it’s all a lie’, ‘hmmn..if he can disguise as a woman to escape justice, he can also fake his death to escape justice this time’…. All these and many more are some of the things a keen observer would get to find all over the news space about his death.

These views are not unconnected to the character of the ‘late’ politician. Nigerians truly do not forget occurrences easily, not even if time has overshadowed it, history still has a way of making everything look quite new.

Ten years ago, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was detained in London on charges of money laundering in September 2005. At the time of his arrest, Metropolitan police found about £1m in cash in his London home. Later they found a total of £1.8m ($3.2m) in cash and bank accounts. He was found to own real estate in London worth an alleged £10 million.

Alamieyeseigha however jumped bail in December 2005 from the United Kingdom by allegedly disguising himself as a woman, although he denied it
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by malikisah: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
please leave him alone, he died broke!
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by cabaliciouscabal: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ur injection remains one at yaba left.

I doubt if ur family still relate with u, dat is Y u find joy coming to Nairaland forum to converse with pple of honor.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Oballer: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
hmmm. my friend designed this tomb....I remember very well...
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by sinola(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
...where some nigerians that are alive don't even have ordinary pillow to lay their head at night talkless of shelter#diarisGod sha
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by redsun(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
They are like south american drug lord with their expensive mausoleums. Yeye bastatds,even in death,they are still squandering the people's money. I hope hard up robbers robs his grave.

Ole. Onye oshi.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Ayanfe2074: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
nerodenero:
Repentance Is Past(RIP) but all the same, Rest In Peace (RIP).

How sure are you that he wasn't repentant before he died?
Never judge a human being like you because God is the only true judge who knows all that man did.
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by Ayanfe2074: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
I remembered a woman who behaves and act as a man, who speaks and people tremble, a woman who is late but her work is not yet late. This is DORA AKUNYILI.
RIP Hero
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by charlesazeh(m): 2:24am On Oct 16, 2015
modelmike7:
Seen. Definitely all the money he stole won't be buried with him therein......... Vanity upon vanity.

you are right to some extent cos the money wont be buried with him but he looted the cash for his kids and family
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by nerodenero: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Ayanfe2074:

How sure are you that he wasn't repentant before he died?
Never judge a human being like you because God is the only true judge who knows all that man did.
Let me explain to you. It is appointed for a man to die once and face judgment thereafter. Any form of repentance is done before death meaning no repentance after death. I didn't judge, I only stated the obvious. Gerrrit!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha’s Tomb In Amassoma (Photos) - Sony Neme by marv1: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Beremx:
A complete house for a tomb or is he going to be buried outside the house?

Nawao!
It is madness. How can u build a complete house for ur dead body. Ur body is fast decomposing and ur spirit has gone to answer ur creator of ur stewardship. I beleive by now he will look back and realise it is a waste to have built that house because neither his body or soul will live in it. This is madness of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.