Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos (39578 Views)

El-rufai Visits President Buhari In Daura (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by j1mmy: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
the fat mallam with them should go to gym immediately
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by viktagorion: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Two brilliant men.

Nigeria is blessed.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Pontaboki: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
U are a goat!!!
adeyak83:
Up-Up Unity & Progress.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by ThisMeansWAR: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos, come and see Fulani slave bowing to his Yoruba master ... Mumu tribe ..
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Tintinnoty(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Photoshop Joor!! They are fighting jare...

yes they are fighting ....I pray your loyalty is not tested
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Ijaya123: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I like your sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mr demolition.They are even the same height.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Kelclin6624: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is good for our democracy ANYWAY
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by bummyla(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
two petite men! I hope they have mended their fences! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by toshmann(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dannyset:
He even bow to him, and Wailers will be wailing here on NL Politics Section.

Yea, the same way Obama shake gadhaffi hand before orchestrating an invasion that led to the extra judicial execution of the libyan strong man tongue

They have issues, stop denying it. There's nothing unusual about politicians having issues, unless they are zombies who don't have a mind of their own. However, i have to commend them for handling their issues with some sort of decorum.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
I don't admire the man on cap and medieval costume. The fat one! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by adeyak83(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pontaboki:
U are a goat!!!
Thank you my child!
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by babafirst(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wailers Oya make una see boxing gloves give them to fight so una go happy.

Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by babafirst(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
adeyak83:
Thank you my child!
Lol,good reply.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Political NOLLYWOODISM!

It still does not erase the fact that SARAKI called him a MERE COMMISSIONER and SARAKI is STILL SENATE PRESIDENT as against the predictions of janjaweedians!
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by spenca: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
TWO SHORT MEN
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by 989900: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sanusi would have been a nice addition to this government, but he prefers the turban and 'faaji' with 18 year old 'chikas'.

Well, I can't fault his hustle. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by mart2k(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
C dem like twins; twins in height though
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by jimzad02(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
They look alike

Twis
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Lamasta(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Until all this useless set of people who call themselves leaders die Nigeria will not develop::::::::::::
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE I SAID SO............
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by malikisah: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
two brilliant people! respect!
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I don laff piss for body... No b only photoshop. Na picturemall
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by reuben79: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dat is d end of saraki'd meeting is for octomber 21,22,23 saraki case.saraki is goner quote me anywhere
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by dannybee(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
And how has this information added to my knowledge
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by phkka1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
He did not bow. The VP is short though not by size.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by PROPHETmichael: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
fatiaanu:
The Two short men, the two wise men ..............................

You wey be tall guy, your name na oga Titus and your account dey read minus. smiley
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by totorimi: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
oh if not for Asiwaju where will some people be today.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2015
theV0ice:
I just like and admire these two brilliant men grin

Yes. Indeed, they're fulfilled and very brilliant men. I admire their intelligence to no end.
Re: Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos by theV0ice: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. Indeed, they're fulfilled and very brilliant men. I admire their intelligence to no end.

Yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Unknown Gunmen Scamper For Safety As Police & Vigilante Burst Their Camp In Anam / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.