Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday (2569 Views)

Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
President Buhari to perform grand breaking of the super carriage highway in Cross River State on Tuesday

By George Odok & Eyo Nse,

The event was previously fixed for September 21, but was boycotted due to some lapses from the state government.

A new date had been fixed for Tuesday, 20th October 2015 in Calabar, the Cross River State Capital. This will be President Buhari’s first official visit to the state since he was inaugurated into office as 5th Democratic President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Friday, 29th May 2015.

The President will perform this epoc event in other to give the state government a direction in the proposed carriage highway and deep sea port.

The state is governed by Ben Ayade (PDP), a one time Professor, and an out- going Senator in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.brainnewsng.com/president-buhari-to-perform-grand-breaking-of-the-super-carriage-highway-in-cross-river-state-on-tuesday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by SirBlack999(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Let me reserve my comment.

***modified***
Let me comment my reserve.
It seems Introvert and Ladyf are missing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by flawlessT(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by benedictnsi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
That's gonna be nice
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Tolu1034(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Plssssss, I need 500 likes
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by flawlessT(f): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tolu1034:
Na money? grin
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Soneh(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
yes yes ,finally. i just hope they begin work on that road soon because that road is in a very bad condition
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by jlinkd78(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Methink this caption is wrong; is it to commission or flag off d construction of d road cos d former makes it look as if d project has been completed meanwhile they never clear grass. People shd mind tenses when they post here
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
jlinkd78:
Methink this caption is wrong; is it to commission or flag off d construction of d road cos d former makes it look as if d project has been completed meanwhile they never clear grass. People shd mind tenses when they post here

Ok oooooo
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Soneh:
yes yes ,finally. i just hope they begin work on that road soon because that road is in a very bad condition

I tell you
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tolu1034:
For?
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's gonna be nice
Sure!
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirBlack999:

***modified*** Let me comment my reserve. It seems Introvert and Ladyf are missing.
Please, talk ooooo
Funny people
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by sandraokosun: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
jlinkd78:
ok, but when u see good thing support am. Its pmb era, not the era of abadoned project be assured that when the minister steps in all the due things that need to be done would not be paused
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
sandraokosun:
ok, but when u see good thing support am. Its pmb era, not the era of abadoned project be assured that when the minister steps in all the due things that need to be done would not be paused

Fantastic

Am happy for this
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Rikidony(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
OK let's hope the project is not abandoned grin
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rikidony:
OK let's hope the project is not abandoned grin

It cant be!

Ok
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sai Buhari...first commissioning

I hear they also invited Jonathan..why should they invite him?

Jonathan sef angry
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by ziky2010(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok nao
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Soneh(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
for all those shouting buhari,the construction of that road is gonna be funded by the state govt and not the federal govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari...first commissioning
I hear they also invited Jonathan..why should they invite him?
Jonathan sef angry
Says who?
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Soneh:
for all those shouting buhari,the construction of that road is gonna be funded by the state govt and not the federal govt

We know sir!

Thank you
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
ziky2010:
Ok nao
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by INTROVERT(f): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
SirBlack999:

***modified***
Let me comment my reserve.
It seems Introvert and Ladyf are missing.

why do many Nairalanders get jittery any day I don't comment on this forum angry angry
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by IVORY2009(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

why do many Nairalanders get jittery any day I don't comment on this forum angry angry

becos u're specailly made!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by neocortex: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

You don become celebrity for your mind
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

Hehehehe wonders!

Will it ever end?
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by HungerBAD: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

Have not noticed you write anything.

So don't get where your comment thing is coming from. I have seen you book space a million times though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Foxflames: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
this is a waste of funds from Cross River. This is not priority at the moment. why can't government focus on more important things at the moment. this road will be used by how many people? investment in education, health and agriculture should be the most important thing
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Foxflames:
this is a waste of funds from Cross River. This is not priority at the moment. why can't government focus on more important things at the moment. this road will be used by how many people? investment in education, health and agriculture should be the most important thing

Cant i loot money again with unnessasary projects? Lol
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by EMANY01(m): 2:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Foxflames:

You clearly have no idea of what the nexus between a seaport,(which the state government is investing in),a large capacity transportation infrastructure( which is this highway and hopefully,eventually rail connection to the interior) embedded power generation, airports( which the state government has clearly invested on ) and a thriving hospitality industry can do for any state , country planning towards industrial growth.
Try to educate yourself on the concept.

The state government along with Akwa ibom is doing ALL the right things.
Combined together with the market and industrial output of the south east , south south, a synchronized pattern of investments and inter-related policies in transportation infrastructures, and hubs , power generation,education,level 2-3 agricultural productivity monetary policies,tax administration,social infrastructure and zoning(town planning) for the next fifteen years will cause massive and irreversible changes to the both regions.
Re: Buhari To Commission Super Carriage Highway In Cross River State On Tuesday by Owoloku1: 4:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Where are all those people that said President Buhari didn't want to commission it because the project was in the south south??

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Fayose The New Yoruba Leader / Alleged Corruption: I’m Ready To Go To Jail — Ex-minister Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.