Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Is The Current Dollar And Euro Currency Exchange To Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Current Dollar And Euro Currency Exchange To Naira? (1152 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Dollar And Euro Currency Exchange To Naira? by CreativeWeb(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
I am a bit confused on this. There is interbank rate and international market rate. I read yesterday that 1 USD is now 225 NGN, but the interbank rate is around 197 NGN.

Again, 1 Euro is 227 NGN, but I read on nairaland few weeks ago that 1 Euro is about 246 NGN.

Even if you google it now, you will get 1 Euro at 225 and 1 USD at 197.

Pls is there a place to get the current currency exchange? Again, if one is paying for something online, is it the interbank rate or whatever rate that will be used?

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Current Dollar And Euro Currency Exchange To Naira? by yinkeys(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
CreativeWeb:
I am a bit confused on this. There is interbank rate and international market rate. I read yesterday that 1 USD is now 225 NGN, but the interbank rate is around 197 NGN.

Again, 1 Euro is 227 NGN, but I read on nairaland few weeks ago that 1 Euro is about 246 NGN.

Even if you google it now, you will get 1 Euro at 225 and 1 USD at 197.

Pls is there a place to get the current currency exchange? Again, if one is paying for something online, is it the interbank rate or whatever rate that will be used?

Thank you.
If you are paying for something, am pretty sure it's the international rate you'll be charged
Re: What Is The Current Dollar And Euro Currency Exchange To Naira? by bestads(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
how much is 1 Euro to naira today

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Business / What If The Government Give 1m Naira To Every Nigerian Citizen / Jubilation As Dollar Drops To N280..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.