Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital (4344 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yesterday, I ask for help, my friend was withdrawn from school, I didn't tell her, but after coming here to ask for help, so many people said I was a bad friend for not telling her, they all advised me to tell her, now I did, she has been admitted in the hospital, I know she's not strong when it comes to results, but that's it. Hope am no longer a bad friend. Her dad called me to say she snapped out, am in Benin and she's in portharcourt.
I have to go and meet her now.
I wasn't a bad friend, I didn't just wanted her to know now, cos we have both planned our final year, I knew it would devastate her.

This was the post yestetday

https://www.nairaland.com/2665655/friend-been-withdrawn-school-should

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Swissheart(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sorry about that.How did you tell her?........how is she now? lipsrsealed
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
#Na she fail 8 courses nan;nob ya fault..# Naso life b sha;failing 8 courses dosint stop one from being successful;its juz a pause in life to restructure one's life..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Jackeeh(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
It's devastating. But it ain't the end for her. Let her know she can try again. And make it through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Blakjewelry(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sorry but you did the right thing, she is bound to find out anyway. Just stay with her this trying period

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Sorry but you did the right thing, she is bound to find out anyway. Just stay with her this trying period

Ok dear, I will, am in tears right now

1 Like

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Swissheart:
Sorry about that.How did you tell her?........how is she now? lipsrsealed

Couldn't call her, I told her on BBM
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Swissheart(f): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

....ehyah,such news aren't meant to be chatted on because you really do not know or understand d other person's mood,anyway I guess you have to see her and help her recover.it is well

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Zaikon(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
if you don't seek for advice it a bad idea nd if its too much that's worst part.
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by deewhone(f): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
There's ntn new under d sun. Tell her 2 take heart, pick herself and forge ahead

1 Like

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by kinzation(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Double Admission...
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by ILoveToto(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wow.. Bake, I read your older post, am really sorry, but u did well, No is full of passes, u ask for advice, they end up giving u ropes to hang utself
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
U did the right thing... don't regret the decision. Keep in touch with her... I even like the way u did tell her... There is always a second chance
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

u look hot, that's my advice
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by jamalchance(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
kinzation:
Double Admission...

Lol ... "double admission", well its just one of those things that happen when u take advice from nairaland
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by pbs4real(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op u did call aspiregreat and kallmemrB too come check it out undecided
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by ClassCaptain(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
am in d hosipitu with her..She calling your name holding a Cow horn wrapped with red clothing ..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:
Yesterday, I ask for help, my friend was withdrawn from school, I didn't tell her, but after coming here to ask for help, so many people said I was a bad friend for not telling her, they all advised me to tell her, now I did, she has been admitted in the hospital, I know she's not strong when it comes to results, but that's it. Hope am no longer a bad friend. Her dad called me to say she snapped out, am in Benin and she's in portharcourt.
I wasn't a bad friend, I didn't just wanted her to know now, cos we have both planned our final year, I knew it would devastate her.

Hey, yesterday (on another thread) you said your friend " came back today" in Benin. Today you are saying she's in PH and her dad called you. Did she travel home immediately you told her?

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by drnairalov: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
eeyaaa...a fall is not lasting ...u pick yourself up and aim higher. ..she needs counselling
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by WebSurfer(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
angry angry
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by ClassCaptain(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Ok dear, I will, am in tears right now
u are in tears abi ?? can we say u are TearsChatting ??
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Etizz: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Eyaaa.... Why isn't your friend taking her studies so serious na.... I felt for her oh.... Skool is not easy, and mostly, not everyone must be a graduate....
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by chrisbaby24(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmmm....dis one strong ghannn....make she taje heart ..dats not the end of the world....
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nigayoyo:

Hey, yesterday (on another thread) you said your friend " came back today" in Benin. Today you are saying she's in PH and her dad called you. Did she travel home immediately you told her?

Ogaa oversabi, I can't see where I said anything about my location yesterday, it's not by force, if u can't say anything, just lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Faculty14(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
lipsrsealed i just saw ur earlier post. And am seeing this now
Hope she doesn't think of suicide..she should sit for another jamb and if eventually given admission should be very serious with her course of study

1 Like

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
OP, which school is that

Let me see what I can do to help undecided
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by sigmundfreud(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Okay...part 2
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by baby124: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Not everyone is meant for school. She should try a trade or business. A lot of people that are called dull have dyslexia. It doesn't mean they are dull. They have a learning disability
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by CyberWolf: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
She failed a whole 8 courses shocked , how many she come pass All this olosho girls that calls themselves student, wasting their parent's hard earned money angry

1 Like

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Youngsage: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
choi!
Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Lincolnburrows(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
miszeno:

Okay just call me when u get to portharourt. I will help direct your ways around. You also need where to pass the night. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Next time learn how to do things according to your discretion.

You know your friend better than anyone here.

I wish your friend quick recovery.

If anything happens to her, people around will blame you for not handling the issue maturely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / Tvc / Ltv Children Xmas Funfair. / Save This Situation- A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.