Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries (28486 Views)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / Ondo Ex-speaker, Victor Olabintan Kidnapped In Abuja / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by chinology: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Abagworo/abagoro is an old hopeless and jobless man. He does not have any life outside NL. I know how to handle his madness whenever he proves stup1d.

undecidedg
mykl01:

Abagworo said it's a lie angry
Those are "political Detractors " who are not happy with the "rising profile " of Roaches.
Abi I lie Abagworo and Abagoro Over to Una 2.... grin
Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by SirMarrt: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Am a learner, please teach me...
guysis:

Are you a learner? grin
Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by SirMarrt: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2015
This is too mean now.
KKessy:

comments like this is why youths cant be ministers or partake in govt
Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by SirMarrt: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Was not referring to the assembly as the burying site.
chimkaire:
...when did his burial site become the State Assembly Complex cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Rochas and APC in Imo state is an example of why apc won't be allowed

1 Like

Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by VellyG(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
funkiebully:
Sorry to say this, imo people deserve what they are getting. When we were raising our voice on the need to stop the imbec1le of o governor, they called us names. Enjoy ur my governor my governor!

Anambra should continue showing my fellow igbos the light.
don't mind them, they had the opportunity to unseat that bastard of as governor but they blew it. Ihenacho n ihedioha were better candidates. Am grossly disappointed with imolites. I passed thru Owerri a few days back and I was so shocked to see the deplorable condition of the roads, the once peaceful and clean city now looking very filty and messed up. Rocha's is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries by WailingWailer00(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
madridguy:
They should have respect the dead man. Some people can be shameless all the name of money. They should expect the same when dey die too. Awon oni ranu..... Meanwhile, Okorocha should be impeached and that is my final judgment..... Court
What do you know

Do you want them to steal? Some are family men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi In Abia For Alex Otti Governorship Flag-Off Not For Presidential Campaign / Abure’s Labour Party Faction Now Working For APC - Arambabi / Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.