Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? (8226 Views)

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) / World’s Tallest, Most Handsome President Buhari Still Going Strong In Germany / Nigerian Ever Most Handsome President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by olutomiwa(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
me thnk is baba iyabo,president Olusegun Aremu Okikiola Mathew Obasanjo.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by Oracle(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
This is not funny
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by hotangel2(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2006
So not funny.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by olutomiwa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2006
it does not av 2 b funny.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by abiodunade(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
Evrybody knows d answer. I think is Baba Iyabo, as n d other way round. But n all sincerity ve nt seen d pictures of all the presidents n d world, bt n our sub- region i think is Baba Iyabo and some leaders n our sub-region. Na joke i jst dey do ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by BigB11(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
None so far, but pretty soon it will be me.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by cino1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2006
the most handsome president is Abdoulaye Wade of Senegal check it out,
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by Odeku(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2006
All you guys commenting on another man are gay and I think the guy who posted this is in the closet, MR administrator delete this nonsense please
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by candylips(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
BUSH cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by cino1(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2006
See the most handsome President here the Abdoulaye Wade of Senegal,

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by Odeku(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2006
DAMN dude you are wrong
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by candylips(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2006
that guy is so ugly o chei so there is someone more ugly than baba iyabo lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by Odeku(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2006
Candylip abeg watch your mouth that na my president so cry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by cino1(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2006
Odeku:

Candylip abeg watch your mouth that na my president so cry

You don't mean it, are you sure He is your president? are you from Senegal,?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by candylips(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2006
he means baba iyabo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by mamagee3(f): 3:15am On Jan 28, 2010
I'm yet to see the best, none has won it.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by princekevo(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2010
Nigeria has always produced the most handsome.
The contest should be between OBJ and Yaradull.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome President In The World? by kkkossy(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2010
Seriously, is dis topic necessary? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Might Be Unable To Finance 2013 Budget / Senate Confirms 15 Resident Electoral Commissioners, 12 Others Pending / Notice To All Yoruba People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.