Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

"Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (58870 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by zicoraads: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jesu shocked shocked
See what this thread has turned into shocked

**flies outta thread**
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Hahahaaaaaaa dementeddd idiottt go and ask millions of your mumugerians in Ghana who are fighting for Ghanaian passport. They are tired of waking up to bomb explosions and a lawless jungle. You are a true definition of a nigerian......STUPIDD...DAFT....IRRATIONAL
GHANA FOR LIFE

God u re a bitter fellow
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
[quote author=Dega128 post=39040624]

Why was ur father an apketeshie brewer grin[/quote

Keep on wailing OK I can't continue with you guys mehn]
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
iamord:
guy Bleep u!! Who d Bleep are u and what kind of smelly threat is that?

My number is somewhere in in Accra let's link up and you'll knw cool
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:
A Part of me Believes this Dude.

He Should Sue her thin A$s for Defamation if all these is true undecided undecided

How many Ghanians can measure up to Nigerians In any sphere?

Non
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrpatozky(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
This girl is just a waste of sperm.....a disgrace to Ghanaians... So she's too big to do the normal handshake after introduction.... iyanya well done... naija no dey carry last... She will still come here and fall in love with another sharp guy.... Might be seriki this time grin... bitter sick looking thing.....

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dega128:

Dude how many nigerian Di.cks did suck to get to this level

Seriously are you comparing this 419 ritualistic country to freedom and justice Ghana grin u must be high on chicken feed shocked

Keep on wailing fool
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrpatozky(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Ants of Africa...lol useless country...useless people
GHANA FOR LIFE

Oga shattaaap.. .. Bayelsa is even better than Ghana grin

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Tex42(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
V0lv0:

Lol iyanya that short midget hot? I will admit Yvonne Nelson has terrible tastes in men. I mean even dating a Nigerian guy already showed that she has bad taste in men. Secondly Yvonne Nelson dumped Iyanya because he could not keep his dick in his pants as you know is the common norm with Nigerian men.

You people, bloggers and Nigerians are obsessed with iyanya and Yvonne. Always bringing it up its really pathetic. Honestly she made a bad dating choice and she has obviously seen the light. People make wrong choices but as long as they learn from their mistakes.

I seriously doubt she said this about Nigerians cos she is one of the few people who always end up defending Nigerians and hangs out with a lot of them.

You guys must stop this agbero tout behaviour. Assaulting girls in Nigeria may be okay but in a civilized country it is a no no. NO means No.
OK... It was very silly of Yvonne for generalizing that Naija men are silly cos of her face-off with a Naija guy...

Now back to ur epistle,I'll just run a quick correction of those misconceptions of yours in the order u put them up there.

Iyanya a midget? I guess Majid must be a miniature of Iyanya...now for ur headache, Iyanya is arguably one of the most sexiest artistes in Africa. Iyanya is a terrible choice, yet she went across borders to phuck a terrible Iyanya (Naija guy), what are u not telling me, are Ghanaian guys that horrible?... They must be worse!. It's clear she couldn't keep up the competition with succulent and sexy naija babes so she scrammed. Bet niqqa couldn't keep up with some bony Ghanaian pvssy grinding his dick, so he lent it to sumptuous Naija pvssy that could do better.

Obsessed with Iyanya and Yvonne, are u serious?!... These guys wants to be noticed, talked about. They make a living cos we listen to them, cos we watched them. They entertain us, we pay them, simple. Obviously, Iyanya learnt more cos he made a grave mistake... But I'm sure he is seeing crystal now.

What u believe or doubt is just an insignificant fraction in this case,and if for any reason I find myself in a situation where by I have to defend /stand by Ghanaians as a Nigerian, I'll gladly do so, it's no biggie...

Lastly, u girls must stop this olosho slutty behaviour. In Naija, we see no compliment in calling men silly , cos we are sane, don't know if same can be said of the Ghanaians...

RE: Learn to iron out issues or match hostility with your aggressor and stop throwing tantrums or attacking people who have no hand in your predicament. Thank u!

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrpatozky(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Fuckkkk off, you are a big fuckinggg disgrace if you are a Ghanaian. GHANA FOR LIFE
Ghanaians... Noise makers... . Use ur noise to support ur hamlet when they have football matches... Not on naijas NL grin
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by mrpatozky(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Them go still Bleep this bitch up.... . Iyanya was not the first... . And pasuma won't be the last grin
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by phrezzz: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
iamord:

Guy take a chill pill. 2 things are constant.

1. When the money is paid in you won't receive 1kobo
2. The debt being paid will still not do anything to revamp your energy sector.
lol c dis ewu. lmao u remember ghana must go? u guys will always be slaves.
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by phrezzz: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ghanians lol joke of west african with that their rubbish accent pronounce church as chech.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by JiggamanGh: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
His story sounds fishy, he claims Ingrid alabi was there and saw the whole thing. So how come the Ingrid didn't debunk Yvonne's story. If you have witness and you feel you did nothing wrong, why run.

Why go a month without any statement. He has Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. He could have posted his side. Dude is lying

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dega128:

Sup dick sucker grin
How market na.. cheesy

Keep wailing
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lalasticlala,ijebabe,fynestboi,missyb3,and all the mod in this section ur attention is needed here,this is getting too much,the same set of jobless attention seekers are at it again
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't blame you sha. It's my fellow Nigerians that are to blame. If we don't wash our dirty linens outside by bad mouthing each other, I don't think the likes of you would call us zoo etc. Btw, have you ever travelled beyond the shores of Ghana?mtcheww..#product of a failed abortion!
Dega128:

Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Dega128(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ok ok I get it as in they own Lagos abi grin grin grin
grin grin never knew pirated CDs sell that much undecided
Re: "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress by Dega128(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nuellah02:
I don't blame you sha. It's my fellow Nigerians that are to blame. If we don't wash our dirty linens outside by bad mouthing each other, I don't think the likes of you would call us zoo etc. Btw, have you ever travelled beyond the shores of Ghana?mtcheww..#product of a failed abortion!

Bitch I stay in Lagos.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.